Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Master
Unhappy Spirtuality, Suffering and free will

edited ..........

Last edited by Roselove : 13-10-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 13-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Master
first thing to do is breathe. can you breathe normally? if you do, then that's really something aint it?

are you in anyway in real physical danger right now or are you in the comfort of your room?

what i mean is right here and right now if you stop thinking about your past life, where is the pain and torture?

Old 13-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Stormweaver

Hey Rosewater

I am kind of in your shoes with just a difference way of living and different style of events and circumstances. What I mean is you are not really alone.

The best advice I can help you out is that try not to delve too much in the unknown. And to try and change the quality of your human life at this moment in time.

Thinking too much about the world beyond can sometimes suck your attention from this human life you are living in. The you.

I can understand depression and heart aches. But your immediate family needs you more, and if you choose to feel sorry for yourself, you are digging a hole of grief for many years to come without intentionally doing it, and its not what you want at all. Sometimes its better to not worry about whats on the otherside for answers.

There are those that are more knowledgable than us about spirituality, and they are strong in that field. You have your own strengths for your family and friends. Use that strength as a stepping stone as a pathway for peace and happiness.

No one is an angel on earth in this human body, sometimes just being human is the way to go. We can be goldfishes on earth, where some others are sharks. But we have a place on here to be a goldfish. Maybe we can morph into a dolphin later on, humans hope is something to be reckoned with.

Forgive others that do you wrong, but not their actions. Its the best thing that I have found out and took a long time to be told. Its not easy, but its possible.

Let spirituality be known later for you, use your energy for better use.

Im trying hard to fade away from all of this, because it seems to eat me more and more in trying to learn / discover something that I dont have the capability of knowing at this time.

If my post doesnt help, then it was worth a try on my behalf.

Best wishes

Namaste _/\_
Old 13-10-2010, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
My life has been pretty unpleasont througout, but the past several years have been absolute hell and so far the nightmare hasn't ended ****.. it got to the point where I had to turn to God or something higher for help.. I tried every religon nothing worked.. I finally got into spirtuality (new age) and from there found apparently this was supposed to happen.. I have been devestated by finding all of this out, I feel betrayed and deeply sad.. I have lost so many years, what were supposed to be the best years of my life.. all to serve some type of purpose i don't really want to serve or even understand.. it's not worth my pain, the torture.. i have been given more than i can endure and i don' tknow what to do about it.

Rosewater, much happens in our lives that we don't understand. But every crisis and challenge is an opportunity to forge your heart in the crucible of divine fire. And every crisis and challenge presents an opportunity to change the reality of today into the transformed reality of tomorrow. Eastern religions would call this "burning through" or "transmuting" your karma, using alchemic terms (as in soul alchemy).

I have seen & experienced things. Truth is truly stranger than fiction, or at least as strange (LOL). And I have come to see ever more clearly that, as you say, there is a purpose to this existence. At the very least, it is to grow & learn, and hopefully also to acquire the sight and the means to help ourselves and each other go toward love, light, & joy. We may not understand the why of our life's purpose, or we do but don't want to face it...that's ok...start with loving & accepting yourself as you are, and work outward from there.

I'll be honest...I have a hard time dealing with the emotions and the pain from my last past life. I know the basics but I try not to think about it too much. And that's ok too. We're human, and it hurts to lose ppl we love, whenever & wherever it happened. Just don't forget that you're ok, you're just fine as you are :)

Love & blessings,
7L
Old 13-10-2010, 07:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi Rosewater

I can relate as I've had some pretty hard things happen to me from day one. It doesn't seem fair or just and this has caused me a lot of anger and sadness. I suffered from depression and had suicidal thoughts on and off for years due to this.

Nobody knows what was supposed to happen. I personally believe that things happen in life that we didn't ask for or want. It doesn't always mean it was our destiny to experience this. I'm long term ill and I don't think I was necessarily 'meant' to be this way, but I am and I'm trying to make the best of it. I think that is all that we can do.

Depression has a habit of feeding on itself and you get stuck in a loop of sadness and negative thoughts about life. I know how hard it is, but try and do something joyful for yourself each day. You deserve it. Put on a funny dvd, ring a friend, have a soaky bath, buy something just for you. It's the first step in breaking out of begative patterns. When you start to expect more of yourself and life, this will be reflected in what comes your way.

Take care
Old 13-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Administrator
Hey RoseWater,

I think we can all relate to your story in some way. mine hasnt been an easy life many times ive asked why i was Born into this life,
the difference with me is i was born the way i am, im a spiritulist since the day i was born and sometimes spirit were my only companions,
i as laughed at called all the names you can think of but i knew i was right they were wrong,
i have had ppl try to convert me into a different mindset, but im to strong for them
spirituality is my religeon i believe in the Great Spirit,
but its learning to live in the now, leaving the past behind you can do nothing about what was, but you can about what is to be,
the only person who understood me was my grandmother so i spent most of my time with her,
i am also a medium a qualified counsellor an empath etc, i know where my path lies and im treading along it now, but its taken time to become clear to me,
i have suffered in health as well ive had 30 surgeries, some i was so close to death but always i made it back,
there is nothing you can do about the past but leave it where it is, the future is what you need to focus on, its not easy as i feel you could do with counselling to come to terms with what has been,
your doctor could point you in the right direction, i wish you well.

Namaste
Old 13-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Knower
Hi Rosewater
You have alot of support here on SF.... And help is at hand when you need it.. anytime ..... Love & Blessings to you always...
Old 13-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Gerryh

Have you seen or watched the secret? It has helped countless people and could help you.There are many on here who can help also. You have to allow time to understand how it all occurs and to finally get to the point where you are healed and in a better place . This takes work and it takes continous practice.If you really want a better life you have to move forwards. Things can literally change in the blink of an eye if you just allow it to.Its a big and beautiful world out there. You can be,do, or become anything if you want to.
Possibilities are endless.
Sending you healing
Best wishes Gerry
Old 13-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Greenslade

Hi, RoseWater

Yes, there does come a time when all the words of the wise turns to so much babble and doesn't make sense any more. Being Spirit on a human Journey doesn't sound quite so fanciful when you get to the stage when you just want an end to it all. Living in the Now means living in a world of hurt and it's not always where you want to be.

Sometimes you only have what you have inside to keep you going, and sometimes that's to spit in the eye of the Universe and tell it - in no uncertain terms - that you're still here no matter what it throws at you. But then, if it's any small consolation you're only as alone as you perceive yourself to be. Don't forget the reason why you only see one set of footprints in the sand.
Old 13-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Master
thanks everyone, i just feel like i'm falling apart as we speak lol.. I have been in therapy for what's happened in the past just not sure that it's helping me anymore.. seems to have made things worse.