Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 07-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Master
"Meteor Fireball lights up NM sky | Albuquerque News & Weather ...

http://krqe.com/2014/03/06/meteor-fireball-lights-up-nm-sky/
22 hours ago ... Albuquerque News & Weather | Abq, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, NM | krqe ...
It happened last night about 11:45 and it was captured by the Lamy ..."

Last night as reported in the local News a, "Meteor/Fireball", event was experienced north in the state, near Lamy, New Mexico.
It is reported that the attending loud boom rattled windows, and shook houses.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 08-03-2014 at 01:06 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:06 PM
livingkarma

It was wild!
The first one I witnessed was in 2012 ...
It flew by in lightning or should I say warp speed ...
Absolute astounding as well as magnificient; a giant glowing ball of fire w/multicolored streams of fire trailing behind that seemed to stretch miles ...
We are very fortunate to have Sandia National Laboratories automatically recording these occurences ...
Neither had flown toward the alien capital Roswell ...

The speed was much faster than the space shuttle I watched fly over Lake Ponchatrain in the 80's while there for Mardi Gras ...
Believe me, it had everyone one Bourbon Street at a standstill ...

I love looking at NM's night sky; I always seem to see falling stars ...
The sky is clear & all is visible where I live out in the middle of nowhere away from city lights ...

Thanks Morpheus for bringing this up ...
I just remembered about it when my grand daughter came in shouting about it ...
From what I gather, her class had a lively discussion about it today ...
Old 08-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Master
Welcome, karma.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
It was wild!
The first one I witnessed was in 2012 ...
It flew by in lightning or should I say warp speed ...
Absolute astounding as well as magnificient; a giant glowing ball of fire w/multicolored streams of fire trailing behind that seemed to stretch miles ...
We are very fortunate to have Sandia National Laboratories automatically recording these occurences ...
Neither had flown toward the alien capital Roswell ...

The speed was much faster than the space shuttle I watched fly over Lake Ponchatrain in the 80's while there for Mardi Gras ...
Believe me, it had everyone one Bourbon Street at a standstill ...

I love looking at NM's night sky; I always seem to see falling stars ...
The sky is clear & all is visible where I live out in the middle of nowhere away from city lights ...

Thanks Morpheus for bringing this up ...
I just remembered about it when my grand daughter came in shouting about it ...
From what I gather, her class had a lively discussion about it today ...

I walked out early this morning, and wow, talk about clarid!

And now that the tail of Scorpio is over the horizon at this time, so is the Milky Way, from my viewpoint, which runs north across the sky from it.

Seemed you can see every little star without the need for optics.

Old 18-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Master

From March 9 Meteor Shower in s. Korea. Hunt is on for valuable rocks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...th-50-000.html

Old 22-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Master
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/space/brilliant-fireball-over-canada-sparks-meteorite-hunt-n58331

"Brilliant Fireball Over Canada Sparks Meteorite Hunt"

http://www.space.com/25157-brilliant-fireball-meteorite-hunt-canada.html

Old 04-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Master
Near Miss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596354/Close-call-Amazing-video-moment-skydiver-nearly-hit-falling-METEORITE-just-parachute-opens.html

Falling meteor barely misses skydiver.

"Anders Helstrup missed certain death by just a few feet when the space rock hurtled past him at 300mph after he leapt from a plane over Hedmark, south east Norway."

Old 19-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Master
From 4/19

2 A.M in Russia, Dash Cams catch dazzling Fireball soaring overhead.

Illuminates the ground.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Master

Re: Impact Theory
Theory involving the creation of the Earth's Moon is verified.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2650130/How-moon-formed-Researchers-reveal-new-evidence-Earth-hit-giant-object-4-5-billion-years-ago.html

Old 02-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Master

"The peculiar object was accidentally discovered on July 29 by astronomer Farid Char of the Chilean University of Antofagasta."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2777750/Meet-Earth-s-new-moon-Peculiar-path-asteroid-2014-OL339-makes-look-like-s-orbiting-planet.html

"A number of other space rocks have fallen into orbits that make them look as though they are circling the Earth. The most famous is 3753 Cruithne, a 3 miles (5km) asteroid (animations shown above).
The yellow orbit in the top animation shows Cruithne's orbit around Earth."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting how objects are just suddenly discovered, and unexpectedly. No?