Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Administrator
Hellol

For me the first time I recall oders goes to childhood. Too me forever to realize they were connected to the spritis I saw.

For me the most common smells are Old Spice ( me Dad ) Pipe Tabacco ( me Grandfather) Chantilly Perfume ( me grandmother)

There too are some that I will not mention that are more on the "death of the body" side of things. I have come to be used to those now as well.

Many times its information that helps me understand whom is around that might well need some assistance. With a family member it was a combination of two things one was smell the other was the sensation of water.

We are given 5 senses but seem to tap into so very little of what is there. So we miss the suddle sings a passed LOVed one gives to us. Too from an early age we are taught that there is nothing under our beds or in the dark corner of our rooms but often there might well be. Nothing bad like the childrens stories tell us most times but too we have an acitve imagination at play.

Lynn
Old 29-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Celeste

How nice, WinterLily.

Yes, Lynn, that was the days when family was everything, almost too much ("overdrive?"). I sure miss those days, though. Thank you!!!

Oh, by the way, the smell is now gone. : {{
Old 29-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
How nice, WinterLily.

Yes, Lynn, that was the days when family was everything, almost too much ("overdrive?"). I sure miss those days, though. Thank you!!!

Oh, by the way, the smell is now gone. : {{

Hello Celeste

That is the thing with Spirit's touch it is at time fleeting. There is much for them to do when one transitions and much to explore. To touch back with the living is a lot to ask and I feel we are blessed when we get that from them.

The memoires I have are of more "duties" to get to this side of the family and that side of the family. I remember the TWO dinners thing a lot growing up. Not that the memories are not good one's more the rushing around and not grouned at home feeling.

Now I have that foundation with me mate and kids....well in place. Me family while still living is not around....me and that is the right choice for me....and me mate's is driven by her other "family" she re started so she misses out on a lot.

Lynn
Old 29-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Celeste

Wait a minute. My mom's name is Margaret. (She's in spirit.) But she didn't cook/bake like that. But she was sure there eating and humming. She was like a kid, happy in a candy shop whenever she went to family on my dad's side.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:03 AM
Celeste

How do you get rid of a smell? Just curious. One like a sewer smell, lol. An EXCELLENT medium, one of the best, did a reading for me and shook me up. Don't mean this in a negative sense. She caused a lot of energy shifting in me. Now, with me having been opened up, could a negative energy, as in a bad smell, sneak through and attach to me?
Old 01-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Celeste

Ok, here I am typing, and a heavy smell of lipstick is coming through. And, no lipstick here. I barely got dressed yet today.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Administrator
Quote:
How do you get rid of a smell? Just curious. One like a sewer smell, lol. An EXCELLENT medium, one of the best, did a reading for me and shook me up. Don't mean this in a negative sense. She caused a lot of energy shifting in me. Now, with me having been opened up, could a negative energy, as in a bad smell, sneak through and attach to me?

Hello

How to get rid of smells the best way and one most do say works is putting a bubble around them and moving them along.

I would not say that an opening was negative, often what happens is that we clear out some of the energy build up we have. I would try looking into the deeper hidden feelings that might have come up and move them along.

Do a cleansing of the home and a blessing for self.

It is very rare to have an attachement and as one said the Medium was a good one they would have been well grounded and protected and would have been working from a place of one's higest good. I would not worry on that.

Lynn
Old 01-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Ok, here I am typing, and a heavy smell of lipstick is coming through. And, no lipstick here. I barely got dressed yet today.

Hello Celeste

The Lipstick....very old brand, very greesy. I get a woman that would give one a kiss and all the kids would so dread that as there would be a bright RED lip mark on their cheek. I feel she would then pinch one's cheek.

I feel someone very elderly and that did not have a steady hand in putting the lips on too would have done heavy rouge on the cheeks maybe even with lipstick.

Lynn
Old 02-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Celeste

Hmmmmmm, that's erie. I give "Gymbo" kisses to the elderly I work with. I have lipstick on and kiss them on their foreheads, to leave a kiss mark, and tell them they are loved. I get the name from my daughter's "gym" class she used to attend at age two!!!!! They used to get a Gymbo kiss stamp (think of a clown) when they left for being good.

I used to give them to my daughter, as she grew. Still do, she's 20, ha!

You got me thinking, I knew a lady, LONG, LONG time ago when I worked for the elderly, too. I served her in the dining room. And she would have on heavy lipstick and rouge. AND, very thick glasses. She was very stern, knew what she wanted, and had to have it, and I loved her. This other girl and I doted on her. Every time she talked to us, she held our hand. Mrs. Helen George. Is that her? Or somebody else? I will keep thinking about it.

Wow, Lynn, you are good and helping me develop some psychic skills here, just in the last couple of days! What is that called not claireaudience or claryvoiance (sp?)-- which I have had, whispers of advice in my ears, coming true, after I followed the directions. My friend that's a psychic (another top notch one) told me the Blessed Virgin was with me, and she was whispering in my ear. Well, I told her--I was having whispers, was it really HER-- something kept telling me to sign up for this retreat at work, which I did not want to go. They were gonna hand pick about six people, from those who signed up to go. I signed up last minute, saying, OK, OK, leave me alone, if it is meant to be, then I will go! Well, of course I got picked, and it was great! With the best food, too, I might add. Thank you, BVM.

Should I give my house a nice cleaning? Because I don't have all those wicthy supplies and skills in cleansing.

And thank you Lynn. Wow, these random people coming through.

: }}}
Old 02-10-2011, 02:38 AM
Administrator
Hello Celeste

Wow, Lynn, you are good and helping me develop some psychic skills here, just in the last couple of days!

Ye are most welcome. Much of what I do be passing on what I so struggled with in knowing what was going on. We are blessed now to have computers and a more open World to all that goes on or bump in the night. I had very few around to help me along that path and WHILE I fully embrace that was best for me to be me, tis not the most fun road to follow along.

What is that called not clairaudience or clairvoyance (sp?)-- which I have had, whispers of advice in my ears, coming true, after I followed the directions.

Bless the “Word” Program that does correct the spelling as I am not blessed in that skill at times.

Lets look at the “Clair’s” for their meanings and at times suttle differences.

1) Clairaudience - the hearing of sounds, music, or voices that is NOT audible to normal hearing.

2) Clairsentience - super physical sense perception that is a psychics primary tool

- the psychic perception of a smell, taste, touch, emotions and physical sensations that contribute to an over all intuitive view

3) Clairvoyance - perception of current objects, events or people that may or may not be living. This may manifest as internal or external visions or seeing of images.

- this is the most common psychic ability that humans and even animals share in having

Clairvoyance can be broken down further into:

X ray - seeing into an object ( such as the contents of a box )

Medical - seeing and illness or disorder in a human body

Traveling - to be able to travel to events current or past or see people ( Remote Viewing )

Spiritual - vision that do not follow time and space

Dream- seeing an event in a dream that is simultaneously happening ( example being a natural disaster )

Astral - meeting with the beings that are on different planes of existence. ( Elementals, Divas, ext. )

Should I give my house a nice cleaning? Because I don't have all those wicthy supplies and skills in cleansing.

I always have a giggle when one goes to think that a cleansing is “wicthy” if I go to say “blessing” then one thinks God……We do not need to use but “White Light “ and calling in what we go to in faith for guidance and protections. As one opens more to the other planes personally I feel its best to be grounded and in the White Light ( to some that be the Light of God ) . We all have with us the skills to cleanse a home or any personal space.

Personally what I do in me home ( as I be asthmatic ) so most scents are out is light a candle and say blessing. I AM in no way evoking or moving along anyone or anything. Simply asking for the blessings to be safe.

And thank you Lynn. Wow, these random people coming through.

That is truly how it works. For me that is life 24/7 . One is simply at that place in time to open to new doors in life. Take it slow. Walk in White Light and trust in the gut feelings one has not the brain’s thinking.
Lynn