Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Knower

Unhappy Will I receive a message from my loved one?

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing great!

I've recently lost touch with someone I love. This person moved city and started university, so very busy. They seemed to have forgotten all about me over the past few weeks (not staying in touch, etc).

I was angry so I deleted them off all social media (there's more to the story, this had been built over time). The last time we had spoke we were on loving/good terms but I literally felt so ignored.

I asked if they will reach out/message me soon and got...

Page of Cups, Knight of Pentacles and Ten of Wands (Just 3 cards pulled, no positions)

I cut them off because I felt it's what they wanted me to do. I miss them deeply :( What do you feel? I know the page and knight are messengers - one who is loving and one who is slow and methodical. I'd love to hear your answers!

CherryCherry
Old 09-11-2017, 05:00 AM
Master
Page of cups feels their feelings are not gone but they could have been reduced or cut off from stronger emotions because of their school schedule and there feels to be tension around them because of it. Something around classes, and a lot of action and busy feeling there to reply or reconnect to you. It is not intentional, feels they are very busy and active right now. Kind of sorting and prioritizing things in school ( Ten of wands )
Just my interpretation of it.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Page of cups feels their feelings are not gone but they could have been reduced or cut off from stronger emotions because of their school schedule and there feels to be tension around them because of it. Something around classes, and a lot of action and busy feeling there to reply or reconnect to you. It is not intentional, feels they are very busy and active right now. Kind of sorting and prioritizing things in school ( Ten of wands )
Just my interpretation of it.

Thanks so much. I know this person did care a lot for me, just wasn’t very good at showing it sometimes when things got busy or hectic.

Your interpretation makes sense, I hope to reconnect soon! :(

CherryCherry