Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 01-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Master

Interesting that for a month or more, there have been no signs of shooting stars when I've gone out in the late evening or early morning. Which situation has changed for the last two nights.
Last night in particular, I observed a rather slow space rock, with dazzling tail, past Orion. Whch itself was very bright.

I also observed a particular star blinking on and off. I wondered why that one alone was blinking in such a manner, until I realized that a wire running from the nearby pole was around in my line of sight.

As temperatures drop, there is less haze from debris held aloft by warmer air, in the sky, so nights get clearer.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Master
Last night, during my brief observation while outside, I had been looking up at a constellation west of Leo, and I asked a question of the Lord.
Just a few seconds later, a shooting star blazed forth from the constellation. Classic, straight. Bright, and quick!

This morning going out, glancing to the North, another star just fell straight down, like a bright stone, just dropped from a great height.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Master

"In our movement through space, our Earth has now fully begun to respond to the more powerful galactic energies and electro-gravitational bias of the massive Milky Way. We have reached the higher energy equatorial disc region of the massive spiral arm. We have now been "adopted" by a new system, a stronger and more powerful system, and we can expect changes on almost every level of energy."

http://viewzone2.com/milkyway22x.html

Old 10-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Master
The above concerns our solar system's origins in Saggitariius-D Galaxy.
Not the Milky Way..

"It has been postulated that this is the real reason for both global warming since higher energy levels of the Milky Way are almost certain to cause our Sun to burn hotter and emit higher energies. Indeed, temperatures have been seen to rise on virtually all the planets in our system. This seems quite apart from any local phenomenon like greenhouse gases etc...
The "marriage" of our birth galaxy with our new adopted Milky Way galaxy is causing energy shifts that are obvious just about everywhere. Here are some changes being watched by scientists:"

http://viewzone2.com/milkyway22x.html

"We of the overarching Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy have finally come down next to, and even with the massively powerful spiral armed equatorial plane of the Milky Way Galaxy."

Old 08-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Master

It was good to see several weeks ago, Scorpio, looming large over the horizon, at about 4:30 in the morning.
The familiar warm weather constellation. Considered a form of the Dragon, chasing Virgo, the virgin who ascends lower and more southerly, before it.

At the same time above the house to the NNW, sits Bootes, the "Good Shepherd".

Draco, also the, "Dragon", which is however not among the Zodiacal constellations.

Old 04-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Master
Over the past week, venturing out more at night and early morning, got to see a couple of shooting stars, on two different nights.
Somewhat unusual, one was a bright Light, a blaze without any tail. very bright and very quick, to the southeast.

Another to the Northeast was without tail also, but just as one of the brighter background stars, falling to the Earth.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Master
I haven't seen a shooting star in years, it's quite a sight.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Master
Yeah, patience I guess. You have to be willing to sit and wait.

Then of course, it helps to be in a "Dark Sky" area, where there is little humidity to obscure the Starry Sky.