Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Guide
drawn to other's heart chakras/energy?

Lately, as in the past few months or so, I feel drawn to people's heart chakras. Magnetic, sort of. Or just their energy, certain people, no matter who they are I just feel totally drowned in. When I'm in their presence or see something that reminds me of them, I feel like I connect to them and it drives me a little crazy. I don't feel grounded and I feel, erm, elevated.

This is linked with sexual feelings as well, which also drives me crazy. I'm aware that energy and the base chakra is linked with sexual feelings, I've experienced in meditation, but this is becoming a little strange for me ..

Sometimes it's so rampant I scare myself. Ahh, maybe I'm just growing up.

No but really, I could use some advice, lol I have some fears because of this and I do question myself because of it, for obvious reasons. I'm not comfortable with it and I feel like this whole thing is invasive at times.
Old 13-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Ivy

I understand what you are feeling from my experience of it...but I dont have all the answers for you because it is a time of change within you, and that change will bring up many issues for you to deal with.

In terms of the energy itself...it is beautiful and harm free, and at this point in my life, Im able to experience that energy without issue...but that is perhaps because I have altered my life and especially the way I relate to people so that I avoid the issues - but I dont believe avoidance is the best answer.

In my early life, I related this energy to people....in my later life I met people who also experienced this energy, but related its power to their innerself. What I have learned from being by myself, is that the energy is not related to sex, to people or to human relationships. When I am alone, I use it for distant healing. But Im yet to find the way to live and work with this energy in closer relationships.
Old 14-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Master
This is linked with sexual feelings as well, which also drives me crazy. I'm aware that energy and the base chakra is linked with sexual feelings, I've experienced in meditation, but this is becoming a little strange for me

Veruna... You don't have to let the sexual feelings drive you crazy. If you will learn to simply accept and allow them you'll realize you don't have to act on them necessarily... but just let them come and go. They are an expression of the pure creative energy of love... so... no problem.

Xan

Old 14-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Resonance

Dear Verunia

You've gotten some good input from Heather and Xan, so I thought I'd draw your attention to something related.

In some of the (alternative) scientific studies done over the past decades, it's been found that we all affect everybody around us (no surprises there). What's more, the more coherence a person has in his or her energy (meaning spiritual advancement and/or inner harmony), have more impact on the energy of those with less coherence. In other words, more harmony trumps less harmony. And this effect is stronger the bigger the difference in coherence.

I'm not saying that the people you mention are way more "advanced" than you, but I'm guessing you've become so sensitive that you could be feeling this difference a lot more than most. If that's the case, you're just sensing harmonious people's strong energy. That's a blessing, but obviously can be a bit overwhelming at times, especially in the beginning :)

That this energy resonates through all your chakras including your sacral chakra (in women, sexual energy is mostly connected to the second chakra whereas it's located in the root chakra in men) is only natural and nothing to worry about. If you find this difficult or leads to fear, that is an imbalance you have on that issue and not about external factors. Sex is maybe THE one issue that society, family and society have imprinted in us that leads to suffering because the ideals (be it the Western ideal of beauty and sexual attractiveness or the idea that arousal is wrong and needs to be controlled) are so far removed from how people are. The Christian and typical western tactic of repression only leads to more imbalance. For most people who are not monks or know how to channel this energy correctly, letting our sexual energy flow naturally is better for balancing our chakras and energies. This doesn't mean acting on it in the sense that we should go to bed with anyone who gets us aroused though :)

Love yourself and know that what you're going through is normal, natural and just another manifestation of "pure creative energy of love" as Xan so beautifully puts it.

With much love
R
Old 14-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Guide
Thanks all of you. I have considered your replies and I feel much better. Also, I've received some guidance from others at this time, it all seems to be clearing for me.. So maybe this is a turning point in this little lesson of mine, lol

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it
Old 14-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Ascender
HI Verunia

LoL when I first became aware of this energy within - it was very overwhelming and I too wandered WHAT was going on!!! Seriously powerful and yes erotic - makes me laugh now - but I have to say I enjoy being in touch with myself and aware of whats going on around me - be it - what I can sense from other people or just being in the present and seeing/feeling the "wonder" in all things created.

I have learned to deal with all of this now as you will too - Xan has offered some great visualisations/meditations in the past to help with the flow of energy you are experiencing.

It all sorts itself out eventually anyway - I believe its a combination of our own and others life force we feel at the time and this is what we connect with or feel, notice. I think its an incredibly awesome gift - and our natural state of being - with it comes other abilities - thats what I have found anyway.

Sit back and enjoy I say - and dont freak too much...its awesome

At least you know your ALIVE though eh?

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 14-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Guide
Thanks lovey.

Erotic Yes I guess that's the word I was looking for.

You're right, I need to sit back. And calm this freakish little mind of mine. haha, thanks
Old 15-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Master
Verunia--

I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I do Bringing Down the Light (light in the crown chakra) or any grounding--I always get that ..um erotic feeling. It just means, for me, that the energy made it all the way through (which it doesn't always). It's sort of a "circuit complete" signal for me. I know unless I get it, I haven't finished the grounding or Bringing Down the Light.

And so, feeling the connection to the energy of others, especially their heart chakras, might just be a recognition of the energy flow and resonance with someone else.

How cool for you.

IsleWalker - Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 15-10-2010 at 01:33 AM.