Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 20-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
How about the spiritual review of the spiritual human being who would never by self purpose of self application HARM ANYTHING ELSE?

Yet whilst that human being existed as their own self status, they were also considering to do science...change and conversion that their own self awareness stated was an act of destruction.

This would cause the information itself to be a total contradiction, which it does....for no loving, kind, caring, spiritual human would ever change the nature of spirit....natural creation for they know by self purpose that to alter any condition is an act of self destruction via cause and effect.

The male who did this spiritual review already advised his own person that his review was a total contradiction to spirit itself YET HE IGNORED his own spiritual channeling.

This is how FAKE a human occultist and their spiritual precepts actually demonstrate to their own person.
I've read this a few times and I'm still not exactly sure what you're saying (I'm not even exactly sure that you didn't accidentally post this on the wrong thread, somehow, because I'm struggling to see the relevance).

Can you put it in plainer terms? I'm intrigued, yet baffled.
Old 21-11-2015, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account
I really can't answer your question in good faith as it is posed because I do not perceive 'God' to be a 'he', 'she', 'it' or anything else that is imagined to be separate from you and the totality of all that exists. I do not believe that 'God' is this separate, anthropomorphic personality that we can subjectively assign certain qualities/attributes to.

What if 'God' turns out to be the underlying, universal energy that gives rise to all that we perceive to exist? The whole. If this is so, then the second we have tried to label 'God' one thing (at the exclusion of something else), have we not then limited the actual nature of 'God'? As to why this universal energy would manifest itself into all these different realities and 'beings' - perhaps that is how this energy experiences and evolves - through creating and experiencing all possibilities...

Just my perspective... (If you had to put a label on it, look up 'Pandeism')

Old 23-11-2015, 02:28 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I've read this a few times and I'm still not exactly sure what you're saying (I'm not even exactly sure that you didn't accidentally post this on the wrong thread, somehow, because I'm struggling to see the relevance).

Can you put it in plainer terms? I'm intrigued, yet baffled.

The purpose of a true spiritual condition as reviewed by many kind, caring, considerate lives is that to harm any spirit it is implied to be a non spiritual consideration.

Therefore a spiritual human being came to understand their own spiritual inheritance and knew by self evidence that their own spiritual motivation caused the change to spirit, considered to be an evil act.

In the newly inherited consciousness of humanity reviewing spirit therefore gave the human consciousness the considerations to do as little harm and as little change to life as possible.

This form of spiritual teaching is very ancient.

Spiritual teaching then changed into a philosophy that used and applied occultism or conversions as acts of spiritual changes. The information itself also advises that it considers the spirit and then considers changing the spirit and harming the spirit.

The spirit by archaeological evidence was then harmed as ancient historical philosophy studied the spiritual results of being spiritually attacked.

This information then advised us all that our spiritual consciousness had been changed and in today's modern society, the same notification is witnessed.

Human males who believed in the non harm of any other spirit now considering science, involving their own persons in scientific discussions and also making comments about science. Yet in their own historical spiritual journey would never have considered that science was worthy of being discussed as a spiritual life....for science by all evidences destroys and attacks the natural life condition.
Old 29-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I've been thinking, if God is all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful, then surely he must've known what would happen if He gave Man free will? So how can he really get the hump about our misdeeds, if he knew all along that we'd sin, given half the chance? Presumably He is the master of His own destiny, or is he just as beholden to fate as are the rest of us?

Okay, second question, following on from this assumption of omnipotence - if God is all-powerful and God is also love, then surely He's not going to allow His beloved subjects to suffer in Hell for all eternity? Surely if He's so loving, He will use his absolute power to save them from such a cruel fate? Or this an extreme example of 'tough love'?

I dont know whether God is there or not. If he is there, then he has to be the cause of everything good or evil.
Old 29-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Master
Does a parent not have kids because they know that their kid will probably break something in their life, or even mess up really bad? No, they just do all that they can to guide them to make the best choices and decisions in life that they can. And hope for the best.

We have a major tendency to place blame on God, the devil, fallen angels, the Illuminati, our boss, the rude guy down the street, other religions, people being born evil, etc, etc, but yet we can never take our selves into accountability. It is us that does this and does that. It is us that makes the decisions and acts upon them. Yet these same people also sit there and hope that God comes down and fixes it all, instead of realizing that they have the power themselves to fix it all. They just choose not to.
Old 29-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
We have a major tendency to place blame on God, the devil, fallen angels, the Illuminati, our boss, the rude guy down the street, other religions, people being born evil, etc, etc, but yet we can never take our selves into accountability. It is us that does this and does that. It is us that makes the decisions and acts upon them. Yet these same people also sit there and hope that God comes down and fixes it all, instead of realizing that they have the power themselves to fix it all. They just choose not to.

Yup, there's a lot of that for sure. But some of the complaining about God is because the stories that we like to use, describing the nature of God, they need to be looked at and vetted more. People see the contradiction of creating a God that is all powerful, all knowing, benevolent, unconditionally loving, yet look out upon the world and see something is not quite right. Of course there is always someone to blame, unfortunately it mostly gets directed at the "sinning nature of humanity.
Old 29-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokon
Yup, there's a lot of that for sure. But some of the complaining about God is because the stories that we like to use, describing the nature of God, they need to be looked at and vetted more. People see the contradiction of creating a God that is all powerful, all knowing, benevolent, unconditionally loving, yet look out upon the world and see something is not quite right. Of course there is always someone to blame, unfortunately it mostly gets directed at the "sinning nature of humanity.

People will always see what they choose to see. If they want to see doom and gloom and evil within the world, they will see it. If they want to see happiness, and joy, and good in the world, they will see it.

People also like to only see what is right before them. The small picture. For instance it's easy to blame God for the world being like this, did he not see it? But what about seeing the world become a better place, and allowed the world to continue, much like a parent would with a child that acts up. Allowing them to correct themselves and better themselves in time.
Old 29-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Master

If one wants to paint a beautiful picture or carve a beautiful sculpture, it requires much thought and effort and toil.
When it is done, you stand back ... yes, beautiful - and worth all the time and effort. Worth it a thousand times over.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 22-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Smile Only god

Quote:
I've been thinking, if God is all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful, then surely he must've known what would happen if He gave Man free will?
Man does not have "fee will". Everything is the will of god, disguised as "man".

Quote:
So how can he really get the hump about our misdeeds, if he knew all along that we'd sin, given half the chance? Presumably He is the master of His own destiny, or is he just as beholden to fate as are the rest of us?
There is only god. All events and deeds are god in action.

Quote:
Okay, second question, following on from this assumption of omnipotence - if God is all-powerful and God is also love, then surely He's not going to allow His beloved subjects to suffer in Hell for all eternity? Surely if He's so loving, He will use his absolute power to save them from such a cruel fate? Or this an extreme example of 'tough love'?
All there is is god so, whatever happened or happens will be for, by and of god (or you). It's all god's will and doing/being.
Old 24-04-2016, 01:27 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I've been thinking, if God is all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful, then surely he must've known what would happen if He gave Man free will? So how can he really get the hump about our misdeeds, if he knew all along that we'd sin, given half the chance? Presumably He is the master of His own destiny, or is he just as beholden to fate as are the rest of us?

Frankly this is why I left the Baptist church I was raised in. It's true that if God is as the Bible claims, every horrible thing that's ever happened really would be considered his fault... and there would be no sign that he's not so loving as the good book tells us.

If the God in the Bible is real, I don't suggest worshiping him. Personally however, I'd like to think the Bible is a vast misinterpretation. It could also be a tool to manipulate the masses, but if that's true I doubt that was it's original purpose. Also the Bible we know has been edited and translated so many times, multiple books have been removed, and plus it's ancient. I doubt the Bible today looks anything like it did when it was first written, so we can't really trust it's description of God.

I'm rambling a bit. Point is, yes! You would be spot on if what the Bible says is true. It portrays him as an incompetent, impulsive tyrant.