Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Master
Nettles,

Changing Of to From is clever indeed.

I fully agree with you !

I've also found that whether one is a scientist, theologian, philosopher, layperson, or a child, we may look at the world with our eyes, but we actually see it, and ourselves, through, and "From" our ideas ("eye-deas", get it?).

And that is why:

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Dr. Wayne Dyer

Just ask American author, political activist, and lecturer Helen Keller, or singer Andrea Bocelli, or Stephen Hawking, theoretical physicist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. And what marvelous experiences they, and others have given us with the expression of their ideas!

Enjoy changing your world through all the "eye-deas" you choose "From", as well !!

Reference: http://ideas-are-free.blogspot.com/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 16-10-2015, 06:44 PM
Nettles

I don't change the world, I change how I perceive it and choose how I interact with it, with others and with varied environments. It's fascinating. I look where others don't look so I often see what others don't see.
How the concept of thoughts or spoken words having a sort of power of their own could be surprising is beyond me though.
It seems like a very personal thing though, like a lot of things discovered on the path as it is walked. One might come across something that for them is a revelation, validation or confirmation of a thing already known but still unclear, already felt but not fully realized, and then that quote, or that book or that person doing something at seemingly just the right time, on just the right day when thoughts are so ready to receive....sweet resonance.
Old 16-10-2015, 08:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
All,

I found a wonderful site called Reality Creation by Frederick Dodson, referenced below .

The title of the thread is from one of the articles on this site. No sooner had I read the title, something told me I had to share it...

It was a shock to realize that the difference between thinking OF what I want, and thinking FROM what I want is like the difference between looking AT a postcard of someone's vacation...and being AT the location itself!

You'll see what I mean when you read through it.

The site is chock full of extremely helpful articles that are just as insightful as the one I used to entitle this thread (like The Retro Reality-Creation Experiment).

Hope this, and the reference to the site, below, helps....

Enjoy: http://www.realitycreation.org/think...-you-want.html
Nice and easy way to manifest.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 16-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Master
Serrao,

Enjoy a lifetime of "being there" !
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 20-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Master
Sweet Resonance Manifestation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
I don't change the world, I change how I perceive it and choose how I interact with it, with others and with varied environments. It's fascinating. I look where others don't look so I often see what others don't see.
How the concept of thoughts or spoken words having a sort of power of their own could be surprising is beyond me though.
It seems like a very personal thing though, like a lot of things discovered on the path as it is walked. One might come across something that for them is a revelation, validation or confirmation of a thing already known but still unclear, already felt but not fully realized, and then that quote, or that book or that person doing something at seemingly just the right time, on just the right day when thoughts are so ready to receive....sweet resonance.

Nettles,

I knew exactly what you meant by "a revelation, validation or confirmation of a thing already known but still unclear, already felt but not fully realized, and then that quote, or that book or that person doing something at seemingly just the right time, on just the right day when thoughts are so ready to receive....sweet resonance".

Your words definitely resonated powerfully within me! So much so that I felt a need to find how resonance really works in our lives. I felt compelled to ascertain if there was such a thing as "resonance manifestation", and was surprised to discover that it is resonance, not attraction, that is the real reason behind WHY what has been called the "Law of Attraction", works.

It is why what you said above about those quotes, persons, just the right time, on just the right day....works as they do so perfectly.

It's all about resonance.

The 3 articles referenced below, explain it all so clearly...and, to me, amplifies the inner realization Frederick Dodson's initial article struck in me that caused me to share his view, and the following information from Amanda Aitken, which seems to resonate in sympathetic congruence with his view.

Thanks for your thoughts striking the chord within me that helped me discover that 'THE LAW OF ATTRACTION UNLEASHED, EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS ALREADY HERE", as Amanda Aitken says in her final article below.

Enjoy!

Reference: http://www.dreamitalive.com/articles...-Manifestation Part 1

Reference: http://www.dreamitalive.com/articles...e-of-Resonance Part 2

Reference: http://www.dreamitalive.com/articles...Law-Of-Oneness Part 3
Old 21-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Seeker

Guthrio, thank you so much for sharing Fred Dodson's work! I have been listening to his "Raise your Frequency" meditation on his YouTube channel and it has been an enormous help for me. He also has some great articles and content on his site. Love it.
Old 21-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Nettles

@Guthrio- Thanks for the links! Haven't had the chance to read them all yet but will get to them eventually!
Old 22-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdaDown
Guthrio, thank you so much for sharing Fred Dodson's work! I have been listening to his "Raise your Frequency" meditation on his YouTube channel and it has been an enormous help for me. He also has some great articles and content on his site. Love it.

IdaDown,

You're welcome! I also find it interesting that Fred Dodson's "think From what you want vs. thing Of what you want" approach is another way to consider what resonance is, as espoused in Amanda Aitken's 3rd article (in my post to Nettles).

....especially since Fred Dodson's statement, "When you think FROM something you want, you are thinking the way you would think if it already happened. You are thinking from the viewpoint of your wish already fulfilled."....

.....resonates so strongly with Amanda's statement, "You and your desire are already one. There is no distance between you - and at a core level, nothing that differentiates you from one another."

I'm so glad I found those sites to share....hope they resonate with you, too!

Enjoy!
Old 06-11-2015, 03:21 AM
Pathfinder
Very interesting article. It really gets me thinking about LOA, manifesting goals, dreams, etc. I feel like LOA is quite simple, however, it's our own doubts, worrying, and fears that we at times allow to complicate it. That has been my experience with it. I find when I just let go, and let joy, peace, and hope flow through me, then the magic starts. I totally get what he is saying though, about living situations and relationships as if they are already as you desire them to be. People respond to that, and it seems to bring out the positive. I feel if you practice LOA enough, the hopes and wishes, turn into not something you just believe, but something you know that will happen. Then when you know it deep down, it becomes wisdom, and you live your inner truth.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfrostfairy
Very interesting article. It really gets me thinking about LOA, manifesting goals, dreams, etc. I feel like LOA is quite simple, however, it's our own doubts, worrying, and fears that we at times allow to complicate it. That has been my experience with it. I find when I just let go, and let joy, peace, and hope flow through me, then the magic starts. I totally get what he is saying though, about living situations and relationships as if they are already as you desire them to be. People respond to that, and it seems to bring out the positive. I feel if you practice LOA enough, the hopes and wishes, turn into not something you just believe, but something you know that will happen. Then when you know it deep down, it becomes wisdom, and you live your inner truth.

Diamondfrostfairy,

Welcome to the Forum!

I very much appreciate your perspective.

Ironically, I consider your statement about "our own doubts, worrying, and fears that we at times allow to complicate it"....as ironclad confirmation that the processes behind LOA work just as perfectly to produce those effects, as LOA works to corroborate "I totally get what he is saying though, about living situations and relationships as if they are already as you desire them to be."...

I mean, if one thinks carefully about what it is that Worry, doubts, and fears generate so well (you're gonna love this next sentence)....they generate...

....living situations and relationships as if they are already as you desire them to be

....in other words, because LOA works "from the viewpoint of your wish already fulfilled".

....exactly as it does for when "I find when I just let go, and let joy, peace, and hope flow through me" LOA works to fulfill those feelings AS your life, just as impartially!

You give YOUR energy its direction. LOA gives your energy its reflection.

As Dodson seems to be saying so eloquently in his article's examples, "Thinking From what you want instead of thinking Of what you want" generated those life-changing results....once he learned how to CHANGE HIS OWN ENERGY do the work of producing those life changing results!

May you always experience life thinking from the viewpoint of your wish already fulfilled, instead of simply thinking of it.

Again, welcome.