Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinprogress
How does one solely manifest money? or is there something I'm missing?

No idea how one manifests money

But to manifest abundance, I think, one needs to be really focused on what you do have and how much you enjoy your great abundance.

Abundance and money are very different things.
Old 18-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Guide

"Path of least resistance" is also the shortest way to manifest a new job or your dream job.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Master
Manifesting a new job

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Hello
I want to ask you if you have manifested a new job using the law of attraction? Is hard or easy to manifest a new job? I would love to hear oinions about this. I'm very interested about the law of attraction. All the best.

Jordank,

As to whether it's hard or whether it's easy, consider that the "faith of a mustard seed" is not in its size (which has been the erroneous focus ever since the example has been used)...but in the fact that all seeds, regardless of their size, carry their completed pattern within them....even BEFORE they are planted.

"The act of planting seeds, whether made of mental desires or from plants, is the ONLY way to activate the completed pattern that is ALREADY present IN the seed....it's the omnipresent capability for it to grow INTO fruition AS a bloom of its kind. Already!....even before it is planted."

In other words, ALL the work of making the mustard plant be what it was created to be, has ALREADY BEEN DONE BEFOREHAND.

So it is with the "faith" of mustard seeds....or the "faith" of human beings visualizing (projecting) visions of impending abundance, or impending disaster. The work of growing the "seed" into the "circumstance" of a bloom begins and ENDS with "planting the pattern"....into the quickening culture of your own Being, so that it grows YOU into the "bloom of your experience OF it". You reap what you sow.

Here's what happened with me. While heading to work one morning, I said to myself "God, I need a job that pays more money." (That is the sowing). And for the record, as the Creator, God is all there is to be anyone (including each of us) or anything (including ALL the circumstances we experience).

I AM THAT I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER
....means exactly that!

When I had finished work for the day, and was driving home to get some groceries, I received a call from the account manager of the company who had hired me.

She said, "We have to lay you off". I asked when. She said, "Today was your last day. You need to turn your computer in" (the very day I had just completed working!).

Needless to say, telling my wife, after returning from the store with groceries, that I had just been laid off, was a bit surreal to say the least.

It was only after I had found a new position 2 months, and a number of mortgage-jeopardizing missed payments later, that I was able to see how the Universe had actually answered my request. So now I can tell you what I learned that will help you definitively answer your question.

During the weeks desparately spent searching for a new position, and filling out the weekly forms my state requires be annotated to receive unemployment compensation, I contacted a colleague with whom I had worked in the job I was laid off from to be a character reference for me in a position that showed promise. As it turned out, my character reference friend gave me permission to utilize him as such, and then informed me of an opportunity he thought I'd be a good fit for, which he himself was unable to take....and gave me the contact information for the manager of that other position.

I contacted that manager, was given a face-to-face interview and passed the competency test for the knowledge I was expected to use in the new position. All that was left after that was for me to wait expectently for the offer (you just know from the nonverbal good vibes, don't you ?).....right up to the moment the manager told me that the position was no longer available ! Why?

Unbeknownst to the manager, his government counterpart had just hired someone into the position the manager had been interviewing me for ! Bummer !!!

But this manager was so impressed with me that he convinced a manager on another task that the company just had to have me. I interviewed with the other manager and, two days later, I was the recipient of an offer letter from the President of my new company....making more money than I have ever made in my 30-year working adult life !

Prayer answered !!! (that's me hugging the Universe while remembering the moment I accepted that offer letter in the sequence of events I just described to you) ! (That is the reaping!) BTW: Hugging the Universe results in the Universe hugging you back.

Why is that ? Because the Universe is YOUR MIRROR, reflecting back to you what you have accepted as true for you....nothing more and nothing less.

Everything YOU accept as true for you is what you are projecting FOR the Universe to reflect back as you as the "circumstance" you seek.

Cursing the Universe results in the Universe reflecting it right back at you....as corroborating circumstance. Not from spite, but from "sight".

What you see (within you) is what you get....back!

It's a mirror, remember ? Do you see ?

I've told you the What. Now: here's the How it happened I've discovered since in 20/20 wisdom I know I can apply for any future request !

In a nutshell: The entire realm of circumstances and connections to my wildest dreams and worst nightmares exists NOW and I am irrevocably connected to ALL of them NOW ! The shortest path to get to any of those circumstances, whether abundantly inspiring, or devastingly disastrous, is the one that each of us is on now. You are always where you are supposed to be....to get to where you want to go....because ALL the paths to anywhere else connect to where you are right now !!

Because the Universe is, Itself, ALL the circumstances you CAN experience, for good or ill...NOW BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK. That's why what you ask for is always, already available to BE experienced. That's why the Universe ALWAYS says YES ! But ONLY to what you say YES for in yourself. Yes, it's hard to get a job in this economy. Yes, the job I want is just waiting for me. Yes, I know I won't get that raise. Yes, I always knew I'd get the recognition I deserve. Yes, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Yes, the Universe is a mirror. Yes, no one can help me. Yes, I will succeed even if no one helps me. Yes, yes, yes ! (Get it ?)

Finally, perhaps this narrative can help you realize (as I do now) that you are ALREADY connected TO the new job (and always have been), because you are already, always ONE with everything there is.....including the "impossible, improbable, lucky" happenstance that results in receiving what you seek. Which should tell you that there is no impossible, improbable, lucky happenstance that is denied to you.

Jordank, I've given you the benefit of what I've learned in hindsight, now that I'm actually IN the new job I've told you about. Perhaps you can also benefit from this story as "foresight"...already seen, already done !

And yes ! Just imagine how good it feels to now know this is true because I'm actually living it and telling YOU !

Consider that foresight is merely hindsight viewed from another perspective (think about that).

Hope this, and the references I've included from other threads, below, helps...you "foresee" what has always awaited you.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...756#post866756

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=54558 (see my reply to Tera's Party in this thread)

Last edited by guthrio : 09-12-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:35 PM
LillyMoon

Hello. It is very possible to manifest a new job. All you need to learn is the power of suggestion through hypnosis. By that I mean when you're in hypnosis you can put suggestions into your subconscious and tslike to come true in reality. But you need to state on what you want to happen.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyMoon
Hello. It is very possible to manifest a new job. All you need to learn is the power of suggestion through hypnosis. By that I mean when you're in hypnosis you can put suggestions into your subconscious and tslike to come true in reality. But you need to state on what you want to happen.

Hello
I want a job to like and to work with good people. I want a job to make me happy. I live in east europe, I wanto to have and manifest a salary of 30,000 $ per month. With a salary like that I could afford a lot of things here.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Master

Okay, I'm retired now but I never had trouble finding a job.

Here's how I did it. I took action.

I took out the phone book , set it by the telephone, got a pen and paper in front of me, poured myself a cup of coffee and started in the yellow pages with the A's and called each business. I asked to speak to the person who did the hiring.

From there I told them what my skills were and asked if they had any position that would require my skills. If they said yes, I set up an appointment. If they said no, I asked if they knew anyone who was hiring. If they said no I said thanks and hung up. If they said yes, I asked if I could say they referred me. It's called networking.

This system worked for me every time and I was in the 1980's recession and still had no trouble finding a job anytime.

The telephone book really works. I never made it to the C's before I had several offers in front of me.

Remember, 90% of the jobs are never advertised. They are filled word of mouth.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account

That's a really interesting way to job search Linen. It might be different though, if one is living in a foreign country.

Good idea though, for others who need a different approach.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-12-2013, 12:12 AM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Hello
I want a job to like and to work with good people. I want a job to make me happy. I live in east europe, I wanto to have and manifest a salary of 30,000 $ per month. With a salary like that I could afford a lot of things here.

Ok, I think your expectation are too high at the moment. Start of small, then grow.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Guide

For the moment I think that I have to be contented with a salary that is not high. But is all about vibrations and energy. If you have very high enegy and happiness inside yourself you can manifest any job or salary.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
For the moment I think that I have to be contented with a salary that is not high. But is all about vibrations and energy. If you have very high enegy and happiness inside yourself you can manifest any job or salary.

Good for you jordank, best wishes on manifesting the job with the salary you want !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction