Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Knower
"The Evil Eye"

Has anyone done this?

Im pretty sure Ive done this a couple times.
The most clear to me was once when my Aunt had gotten pretty toasty on a vacation and said some very nasty things to me that had me leave the resturaunt and tears and walk over a mile back to the hotel. When I got back I kind of "looked down" upon her and told myself to not worry with it, shell be taken care of..

The next morning (the morning we left) she broke her foot on the bed and got a speeding ticket on the way home.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Shalamar

Yes I guess in a way I have done it several times, only I do it in the form of a mirror spell. I have a bad tendency to mirror back at others what they give out without saying anything. Most of the time the experience the exact same thing they have done via others.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:10 AM
Sangress

I do it all the time.

Not sure why.

I guess I'm either a B**ch, or the Evil Eye is addictive.

Probably both.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:09 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I do it all the time.

Not sure why.

I guess I'm either a B**ch, or the Evil Eye is addictive.

Probably both.
I recommend that all those who are afflicted by the evil eye should avail themselves to use the Kabbalistic red string technology.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:41 PM
shepherd

Personally I wouldnt read too much into what happened. Which is natural to do as thats human behaviour for you.

In my personal opinion, no-one can make another have ill fortune through some sort of spiritual means. You can take it apart with questions like:

If you believe in guides protecting you then what are they doing on each side whilst this happens?
If you believe in Karma, what did you do to attract this in the first place and then what did your Aunt? Goes round in circles.
You took personally something you didnt have to, is that your Aunts fault?
You and your Aunt have a view of the world which has been created in so many ways through conditioning from various sources. Why would either of you be punished for that?
Doesnt God forgive? Why would God orchestrate your Aunt to be hurt?
If people could do that then world leaders are in deep trouble and are lucky to be healthy and alive.

It just goes on really. I would avoid thinking you have some sort of super power which can hurt people, I would say thats just ego and I would explore other possibilities like coincidence or something else.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Sangress

My explanation is...

Evil Eye = Bad Luck wished upon someone else (with an added death-glare to seal the deal,) and then fate takes the reins on your ill will, or some freak coincidence/accident occurs (not specifically as the result of the ill will.)

Then again, Evil Eye could also be intuition knowing that someone you intensely dislike will get injured soon, so there would be no need to be openly mean to them.

I think one of the worst things you can do is to take the blame for something that isn't your fault. It's so much effort.

It'd be nice to be sure of these sorts of things once in a while, eh?
Old 03-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahFair
The next morning (the morning we left) she broke her foot on the bed and got a speeding ticket on the way home.

Sarah... Most likely it was her own 'evil eye' of guilt that got her hurt and caught speeding.

Xan