Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Nothing is 'wrong' - watch your (albeit 'smiley') rough-edges, which could use some 'smoothing IMO, Greenslade.

Great videos, though. The guy splains things simply/eloquently! I especially enjoyed the first one.
The rough edges go with my wrinkles and tell their own story, and they're just one aspect of the kaleidoscope. I guess that's what happens in the interface between two worlds.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I guess that's what happens in the interface between two worlds.
It's all ONE, aye what - IOW, what's 'in' one world gets represented the other(s).

Eternal' 'youth' (i.e. vanished 'wrinkles') wherein there are no more 'wrinkles', is a possible energy-state, yaknow!

Just giving you a golden soft-kick-in-the-backs 'goose' - no more rough-edges if you shape-shift into it.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
It's all ONE, aye what - IOW, what's 'in' one world gets represented the other(s).

Eternal' 'youth' (i.e. vanished 'wrinkles') wherein there are no more 'wrinkles', is a possible energy-state, yaknow!

Just giving you a golden soft-kick-in-the-backs 'goose' - no more rough-edges if you shape-shift into it.
Be water, my friend. The wrinkles are the channels that carry the water - and whatever else - from my face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnSEFsInp0
Old 11-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Be water, my friend. The wrinkles are the channels that carry the water - and whatever else - from my face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnSEFsInp0
Think of 'me' as a 'lake' maybe - washing up against a (slightly, but nevertheless noticeably) 'rough' shore. If you want to stay (romanticize?) having groovy 'wrinkles' 'cuz you like being the way 'you' are, or you think that you would otherwise not be 'you' anymore, that's fine with me, Greenslade.

'My' invitational 'nudges' have not been appreciated and accepted before.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Think of 'me' as a 'lake' maybe - washing up against a (slightly, but nevertheless noticeably) 'rough' shore. If you want to stay (romanticize?) having groovy 'wrinkles' 'cuz you like being the way 'you' are, or you think that you would otherwise not be 'you' anymore, that's fine with me, Greenslade.

'My' invitational 'nudges' have not been appreciated and accepted before.
So where is this all leading?
Old 13-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
So where is this all leading?
Nowhere. I suggested a possibility as possibly being desirable on your part. You didn't pick up on it - if anything you expressed disinterest.

I have moved on.

Peace, Bro.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Nowhere. I suggested a possibility as possibly being desirable on your part. You didn't pick up on it - if anything you expressed disinterest.

I have moved on.

Peace, Bro.
To be honest there's little I feel motivated for any more, there's the feeling of 'enough' and no room for desires. As I remember I didn't express anything at all at the time. The energies are changing again and it's difficult to resonate with something long past.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
To be honest there's little I feel motivated for any more, there's the feeling of 'enough' and no room for desires. As I remember I didn't express anything at all at the time. The energies are changing again and it's difficult to resonate with something long past.
Understood. Am dealing with the same 'issue' myself. I am reminded of Don Juan's speaking of the four 'enemies' one meets on the way to becoming what he calls a "Man of Knowledge."

"To be a man of knowledge has no permanence. One is never a man of knowledge, not really. Rather, one becomes a man of knowledge for a very brief instant, after defeating the four natural enemies."

[Skipping his discourse on the first two 'enemies', he went on to say]

"How can he defeat his third enemy, don Juan?"

"He has to defy it, deliberately. He has to come to realize the power [the third enemy] he has seemingly conquered is in reality never his. He must keep himself in line at all times, handling carefully and faithfully all that he has learned. If he can see that clarity and power, without his control over himself, are worse than mistakes, he will reach a point where everything is held in check. He will know then when and how to use his power. And thus he will have defeated his third enemy.

"The man will be, by then, at the end of his journey of learning, and almost without warning he will come upon the last of his enemies: Old age! This enemy is the cruelest of all, the one he won't be able to defeat completely, but only fight away.

"This is the time when a man has no more fears, no more impatient clarity of mind - a time when all his power is in check, but also the time when he has an unyielding desire to rest. If he gives in totally to his desire to lie down and forget, if he soothes himself in tiredness, he will have lost his last round, and his enemy will cut him down into a feeble old creature. His desire to retreat will overrule all his clarity, his power, and his knowledge.

"But if the man sloughs off his tiredness, and lives his fate through, he can then be called a man of knowledge. If only for the brief moment when he succeeds in fighting off his last, invincible enemy. That moment of clarity, power, and knowledge is enough."

Which of course raises the question of what is "enough". There's the personal "enough" (having to do with personal motivation) and then there's the "Spiritual LIFE (growth/development/expression/etc.) which never stops," EverReady battery-charged Bunny 'calling' anyone with "ears that hear" to 'do' whatever will serve to augment THE ongoing/never-ending FLOW (of said LIFE) and enjoy sharing the 'fruits' thereof kind of thang).

Rest in Peace, Bro - till your next life where your 'rough edges' (which are what 'aroused' me to [attempt to] engage with you) will await your smoothing of them (IMO).
Old 15-03-2018, 09:07 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Which of course raises the question of what is "enough". There's the personal "enough" (having to do with personal motivation) and then there's the "Spiritual LIFE (growth/development/expression/etc.) which never stops," EverReady battery-charged Bunny 'calling' anyone with "ears that hear" to 'do' whatever will serve to augment THE ongoing/never-ending FLOW (of said LIFE) and enjoy sharing the 'fruits' thereof kind of thang).

Rest in Peace, Bro - till your next life where your 'rough edges' (which are what 'aroused' me to [attempt to] engage with you) will await your smoothing of them (IMO).
I've been told that this is my last Life on this plane of existence so I'm guessing that means 'job done'. I had the opportunity to talk to a channelled Spirit and in a moment of human weakness I wanted to know how I was doing within the 'bigger picture', but I should have known better. Apparently I'm going to be a 'Teacher of Life' whatever that means, and the channelled Spirit was struggling to find words to explain. Right now my Soul feels old but that's a 'translation' between consciousness and mind, and I'll Live my fate through just the same. I have one wish before my time is up, and that's to dance with a certain little girl. I made her that promise. For this time there's a pregnant pause between 'here' and 'there', the cleaning of the slate and tying up the karmic loose ends.

There's a lovely freedom in all of that, no deeds to do and no promises to keep. It'a also interesting to realise that the written word is as much of a lie as the word that is being written, but then it's all a part of the Journey after all. It's being Don Juan and not Don Quixote, working with what the Universe itself brings and not looking for it.

The engagement is where there are no edges, we just perceive it differently.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
The engagement is where there are no edges, we just perceive it differently.
I reacted to your using the word (i.e. the characterizing of something being) 'wrong' in your post (earlier), Greenslade.

This is your (unrecogbnized?) 'shadow'. There is a quality of 'disconnection', of unrelatedness/unrelatingness ('separation'?) between 'you' and those you speak with (in this case with 'me') which indicates (to me, that is) that 'you' are still 'wounded', i.e. not completely 'healed' (healed meaning 'whole').

Watch out for 'fortune tellers' - in this case the one's which 'revealed' that this is your 'last' incarnational life. What they say can seriously mess up the nature of one's process. Think of how the 'game playing' of a sportsman might be affected if he was 'told' and so 'believed' he would (certainly!) 'win' (at) the 'game' he was playing would screw with his "I might also possibly 'lose' if I don't play for all that I am worth" process!

Your yearning for said 'little girl' (special-one) connection fantasy is another 'indication' (to me, that is) that 'you' are not yet 'whole' .
It strikes me that the 'damage' of your relying on your 'belief' of something ahead of (its) time may be irremediable (except by way of another earthly life). Hence my choosing (I am looking for viable colleagues to associate with!) to 'move on'.

I say all this hoping, even while I doubt the possibility, that something that I say might spark your spirit into jumping its (present) track and really getting to where you (presently) just fantasize that 'you' are really going (in this life, that is). Maybe someone else will not go for and believe whatever 'psychic' 'reading' they are given (which they might have otherwise) as a result of reading these words. That amounts to spiritual malpractice - and invites 'unhealthy' outcomes (as it apparently has in your case) - IMO.