Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
I was raised in a fairly strict Baptist environment in which the papacy was despised and the Virgin Mary had no place except as the physical mother of Jesus.

There are a number of things in scripture which I cannot bring myself to believe. I also have some serious misgivings about the Catholic Church. Therefore I am left with a few trappings of a Christian upbringing but am a devotee of Mary, Queen of Heaven and All Peoples, and I can quite see that non-Catholic Christians might be easily shocked by an exclusive Mariolology.

By chance in 2001 I realized that on the basis of numerology I could have predicted the major catastrophe on 11 September that year. As a result of my subsequent investigations I came to understand Nazism and how recent Western history is based on dates and events in 56-year modules. My attention had been drawn to this fact by a comment made in passing by Cardinal Ratzinger that he could not understand the significance of the number 56 occurring in certain dates he was investigating officially. Such a numerological structure cannot possibly have been man-made but has clearly been engineered by Higher Forces.

You are into numereology? What can you say about number 9? I keep seeing this number, everything started few months ago, exactly on my birthday.I read many things on google and heard many answers here but I am not satisfied, it feels that I am still unable to understand its meaning.

I agree, there are many signs, in special before something bad happens.I can't believe in Marry... I saw many things about her miracles, but still, I can't believe... the Bible says nothing about Marry except that she was the mother of Jesus, but remember, once, Jesus was told that His mother is outside waiting to see Him, well, do you remember Jesus words? Matthew 12:50 "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.".He said nothing about Marry being more special than the rest who follow God.She was blessed by God for bringing Jesus into this world but that's it! You won't find a thing in the Bible saying that Marry is queen of Heaven or any other name given by man.....

Even papacy is a man made construct, there's no man on this world that can interced between God and Man, only Jesus has this power won with His blood! You know what's really sad? Jesus's message was so simple and so beautiful.... but religion made it so hard to understand...
Old 03-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Knower

Numerology

9 is the number of Divine Femininity.

Here is an example of a sign.

The simplest form of numerology is the substitution of letters for numbers, from A=1 to Z=26 in English usage.

Two apparitions of the Virgin occurred 56 years apart, one in 1917 at Fatima and the other at Akita in 1973.

The same vowels are in the same order in the two names:

F A T I M A
A I A

A K I T A
A I A

A=1 I=9 A=1 gives 191.

In the symbology of Hermetic Science, as demonstrated by the tarot card The Empress, a crowned female figure is seated between two columns at the entrance to the Temple of Jerusalem identified as such by the letters "J" and "B" (Jachin and Boaz). It is a statement that She rules: Sacred Femininity holds the Temple.

This example is just one of several which accompany the two apparitions at Fatima and Akita.

Religion and salvation did not begin all of a sudden with Jesus.

The worship of the goddess was prevalent in the ancient world. In the earliest days of Christianity it was discovered to be impossible to eradicate this "paganism". And so Mary, the humble mother, was brought to the forefront by the Church, given the title "Queen of Heaven" previously held by Diana at Ephesus, and now she wore a blue robe decorated with stars and standing on a crescent moon. This image is almost identical to pagan representations of the goddess Ishtar worshipped by the Babylonians. The statues of the Madonna cradling the infant Jesus in her arms, which were erected in Catholic churches, are almost exact copies of the effigies of the Egyptian goddess Isis suckling her baby son Horus, found in Egyptian temples.

Since Mary was Herself born of a Virgin, and gave birth to her Son by immaculate conception, She is obviously the continuation of a line that is without beginning or end. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all wanted a male-dominated religion, and their "holy books" made sure that that was what you got, and we are still stuck with all three..

The first apparition by the Virgin occurred at Saragossa, Spain, in the year 40 of the Christian era. The project to evangelize Spain having failed, the Virgin appeared to the Apostle James in that town and asked him to build a temple "in her honour", and it stood where now stands the cathedral.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Knower

Addition to previous posting

I think I should add that there is considerable knowledge extant about this apparition of the Virgin at Saragossa (Zaragoza) since a record was kept at both Saragossa and at Jerusalem, where Jesus' earthly mother Mary in the year 40 CE was still alive.

Therefore, while in Jerusalem, She appeared and spoke to the Apostle James the Greater in Spain, and as the result of Her request the first temple dedicated to Her exclusively was erected at Saragossa.

Though miraculous, no mention of this remarkable event managed to make it into the Christian scripture, mainly because the Spaniards were not at all impressed by Christianity and the mission of conversion failed. Therefore it failed to find its way into the New Testament.

This is the problem with entrusting one's faith to, and quoting tracts from, a book which is not a complete and honest history of the facts.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
I think I should add that there is considerable knowledge extant about this apparition of the Virgin at Saragossa (Zaragoza) since a record was kept at both Saragossa and at Jerusalem, where Jesus' earthly mother Mary in the year 40 CE was still alive.

Therefore, while in Jerusalem, She appeared and spoke to the Apostle James the Greater in Spain, and as the result of Her request the first temple dedicated to Her exclusively was erected at Saragossa.

Though miraculous, no mention of this remarkable event managed to make it into the Christian scripture, mainly because the Spaniards were not at all impressed by Christianity and the mission of conversion failed. Therefore it failed to find its way into the New Testament.

This is the problem with entrusting one's faith to, and quoting tracts from, a book which is not a complete and honest history of the facts.

Everything we find in the Bible is enough for anybody to repent and return back to God.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Knower

Though some of it may be true, the Bible is not a complete and honest history of fact though it is very good propaganda.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Though some of it may be true, the Bible is not a complete and honest history of fact though it is very good propaganda.

Only on the hands of an evil man.The punishment of God will be as great as the evil done.