Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 10-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Rise From Ash

I have t-traveled w/o a flux capacitor

Okay - maybe it wasn't true t-travel but when I was young, perhaps 8 or 9, I was playing outside with a stick slashing it around. All of a sudden there was a great field around me and I was fully grown. I was muscular (quite a stud), wearing only a loin fur cloth and holding something that looked like a crudely made axe. Anyone had a similar experience?
Old 10-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise From Ash
Okay - maybe it wasn't true t-travel but when I was young, perhaps 8 or 9, I was playing outside with a stick slashing it around. All of a sudden there was a great field around me and I was fully grown. I was muscular (quite a stud), wearing only a loin fur cloth and holding something that looked like a crudely made axe. Anyone had a similar experience?

Sounds to be that you were having a past life vision of a time long ago.... Unless you currently wear fur cloth and use crudely made axes.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise From Ash

he he he, i would agree too that you were seeing a past life of yours.
Old 20-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Troll_ov_Grimness

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not but something happened to me once that was really odd. I was in the chaos of my initiatory shamanic awakening.. I had heard about reiki, didn't want to pay to see someone, so took it upon myself to do it myself. I had a kundalini acute psychotic manic episode awakening. This is documented it is real it does happen to people I am one of the statistics so to speak.. its in the DSM-IV under Spiritual Emergency. This also happens to Korean shamans and I recommend reading about that. I'll post a thread on that sometime and would even like it to have its own forum but yeah so anyway... I was sitting on the metro and I looked at my hands and they were bigger than they should be they were like man hands. I am a male but I have very slender long spindly hands that I never felt particularly masculine with ... so it was a dramatic difference. That is all I have ever experienced in this way. Another time I had a dream where I was a woman. I'm straight though and I have a girlfriend. but I don't like men I prefer company of women. thats me.
Old 24-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Gofa

Looking out through someone else's eyes is something i have memories of which is like some others memory in real time which is now my memory. Hope this gives a little perspective
Cheers
Old 28-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Henri77

Great topic .... I believe many of us will be able to move in time much more readily as we get closer to earth 4D shift ......

Recall walking around a local lake at night .....and I suddenly tuned into a prehistoric era .... and half expected to see a dinosaur emerge from the lake.... interestingly ,another member of our spiritual group had a similar experience that week .... where she felt transported to that era.
Old 29-03-2012, 04:03 AM
Henri77

Was watching a dvd workshop with Drunvalo today, and he described a method for altering or erasing events in our past.
Had a feeling this was a possibility. It's called the reversal technique.
Old 30-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Henri77

I looked online for reversal technique ... but it's NOT what's referred to on the web, should anyone research this. But an esoteric blue school teaching.
Old 24-06-2012, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Sounds to be that you were having a past life vision of a time long ago.... Unless you currently wear fur cloth and use crudely made axes.

sounds quite fetching really...

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Troll_ov_Grimness

I've had a dream running with wolves as a wolf or dog
I've also had a dream of being a caveman in a mudslide of some kind or trying to get down a steep cliff.

and I've had a dream where I was in this barren landscape covered in flesh
which was a very odd dream

but they're just dreams and I don't put a whole lot of stock in them

the dream I had where I was a woman was special because I was a completely different gender.
and I 'was' a woman in that dream. Very very odd experience . Like.. I had a vagina, and felt orgasm
Bizarre