Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 21-06-2011, 01:53 PM
blue_moon_dreams

A little freeked out.

I know I am new to this place but I need a little help. I've always been able to see vissons of things that are going to come and I read Tarrot cards, but reacently somethnig strange happened. It seems I can pick up any ones deck and get acurate readings from them strait away. I've tried runes and all sorts and it keeps happening, I can read what there trying to tell me strait away.

My vissions as grama always called them seem to be getting more often to, I'm to be honnest a little worried over this can any one help me understand whats happening?
Old 27-06-2011, 11:15 PM
nalan

What do you think is happening?
Old 28-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Medium_Laura

why does it freak you out?
Old 28-06-2011, 12:35 AM
AngelicOrin

it means you are very connected to your ways of divination, at first it is a little freaky, but think! If you decide to do this professionally or have it as a side job or something similar, would will be able to do it with confidence that your reads are accurate!
Old 28-06-2011, 02:27 AM
ivy71983

You were blessed with a gift that takes many years to perfect or even develop Bliu Moon (which is what im trying to do, lol) Embrace it and see where these gifts take you. You will get past the fear (and everyone on this site will help you if needed).
Old 28-06-2011, 03:22 AM
Ascender

You shouldn't be worried. Perhaps these abilities were given to you for a purpose?
Old 05-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Docha

Its fun once you get the hang of it. But its not always fun and games. The fear comes from the realization of the power it could give you. Don't worry overmuch the universe will humble you if you get to big for your britches.

Developing the wisdom to know the things you can change and accept the things you cannot will come in time.

Its called being clairvoyant. :)
Old 12-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Heptasteros

I do the same thing. I suppressed it for a long time for a few reasons: 1. It was a little bit weird (at first anyway), 2. Being from the Bible Belt and from a cultist family, it had the potential to actually put me in true danger. 3. Whenever readings were requested of me and I obliged, people either got really clingy and demanding of my readings while never actually listening to them, or they would get really scared and freaked out when the readings (and especially the predictions) came true so much. Between people's freaked out reactions and the distance it created even with friends from "spiritual" circles, and with how weird it was for me to never really be surprised anymore...I tried to push it away for a while. Not that it ever worked, really - I just kept it to myself.

But I tell you what. You might as well forget being rid of it, LOL! You're a Seer. You simply Know. And you can try to push it away and be all scared of it and then end up miserable (because it's a really miserable and often harmful place to be, when you fight yourself that way)...or you can stand up, accept it, and just learn how to work with it. It is a part of who you are. Nothing to be afraid of.

People's reactions do still irritate me, though! I never really do readings anymore because after they ask and I do so... inevitably the conversation goes dead silent, or suddenly it's "oh hey um, I gotta walk my fish, seeya!", or I just never see them again - or they come crying and/or ticked off that what I said came true. Or worst of all, they get clingy and weird and don't befriend me for who I am anymore, it's what I can do for them from there on out. Humans are irritating creatures, I swear! The worst are the ones who go "Yeah well you don't know what you're talking about" - then they spend about thirty minutes talking with me and it's "Who IS this chick?!"

Such is life!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:09 AM
mattie

Naturally Unfolding Abilities

This is nothing whatsoever to be alarmed or fearful about.

As we expand our consciousness what is called our psychic abilities naturally unfolds in many areas. It will unfold first w/ what are our strengths. Expect to see other abilities become more acute too. You may become more aware of dream things too.

This is a very good thing. It is understandable that it can be startling when we have an increase in an ability. It is good that you are attuned to your energies & have noticed this.