Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
I sort of have been doing the visualization thing but with an imaginary dialogue. I would create fun conversations and such with this person in my mind rather than what I had written in my letter today, which was of a more serious nature. Next time in the dialogue, would it help to make the conversation more like my letter? Would that garner some kind of response?

I know some spirits just listen and do not give answers. But how do I know that they are actually hearing me if I am not getting anything back?

I think the internal dialoque is a wondeful thing. By all means make them more serious in conversation.
Yes I believe and experienced it is certainly possible to get responses that way.

Also when listening or formulating a responce try to stay consciouss of all that is happening over the course of a few days.

I found that sometimes my internal dialoque to a deceased would stop for a few hours only to start up again after seeing a particular shadow, hearing a sentence on the radio, seeing a headline in a magazine etc.

I think channeling works as an energy transfer. Our own brains translate the energy into meaningful often familiar symbols( meaningful for us). It often takes a bit of time to "decode" the energetics into understandable messaged as sometimes we don't have the symbolism available to accurately "decode" the messages.

Keep going. Looks like your doing good.
With Love
Eelco
Old 14-02-2018, 04:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
I think the internal dialoque is a wondeful thing. By all means make them more serious in conversation.
Yes I believe and experienced it is certainly possible to get responses that way.

Also when listening or formulating a responce try to stay consciouss of all that is happening over the course of a few days.

I found that sometimes my internal dialoque to a deceased would stop for a few hours only to start up again after seeing a particular shadow, hearing a sentence on the radio, seeing a headline in a magazine etc.

I think channeling works as an energy transfer. Our own brains translate the energy into meaningful often familiar symbols( meaningful for us). It often takes a bit of time to "decode" the energetics into understandable messaged as sometimes we don't have the symbolism available to accurately "decode" the messages.

Keep going. Looks like your doing good.
With Love
Eelco
Thanks, Eelco!! I have been doing the internal dialoque daily. It has brought me much comfort.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:52 AM
Suspended

Yes the deceased know what you wrote. You think of them and they will know it or they will know it if they check on you the next time. Same with prayers and so on. They always know. Jesus is the same as us just older in most cases.

I think you know we don't die, we incarnate and go back, thats all. Right know we are incarnated and you deceased friends and family will properly incarnate as soon as possible.

But we don't incarnate fully. As far as I understood now the human body can't take the whole soul into it. So just our consciousness incarnates and the rest is "idle" on the other side were our memories and so on are stored.

So they know your massage.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I once hand wrote a letter to my ex in what I believe was my most recent past life to apologize for being a kinda neglectful dad/husband/express love( she passed a few years ago)...it's a well known past life..I asked for a sign at the end and then signed off...about 5 minutes later I was scrolling on social media and a bunch of photos of her popped up, I was drawn to one and clicked on it and it had a quote from her that'd I'd never seen before about how no matter what happens we'll always be connected somehow... kinda freaked me out, but was also reassurance that all is well...so yeah, I believe it does send out the energy and they receive it

Last edited by aw1001 : 04-04-2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Seeker
In several readings I've had recognition of the departed acknowledging a letter, etc written to them. I don't believe its necessary to read out loud. Unless that makes you more comfortable!! ;)
Old 16-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Knower
Thank you, everyone. I appreciate all of your responses.

Quick question. What are your thoughts on leaving a sheet of paper and a pen out for a spirit to write back? Has anybody here tried that? I know it takes a great deal of energy for one to visit us, but if a spirit can turn on a light or move an object, it seems possible for one to pick up a pen and write. I've thought about doing it just to see what might happen. I'm not expecting pages of letters, but a quick "Hello" would be nice to see.
Old 16-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychictiff
In several readings I've had recognition of the departed acknowledging a letter, etc written to them. I don't believe its necessary to read out loud. Unless that makes you more comfortable!! ;)
I guess for me I feel a deeper connection with the person I'm writing to if I read it out loud. That, and I like to put a photograph out. Makes it more personal. It is nice to know that they actually read our letters.

After writing the first letter, I left it in my nightstand drawer for a few days before reading it out loud. There was an increase in activity the morning after I read it. I have since written more letters but am waiting for the right time to read them out loud. It will be interesting to see if anything happens like before since there hasn't been that much activity lately.
Old 16-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw1001
I once hand wrote a letter to my ex in what I believe was my most recent past life to apologize for being a kinda neglectful dad/husband/express love( she passed a few years ago)...it's a well known past life..I asked for a sign at the end and then signed off...about 5 minutes later I was scrolling on social media and a bunch of photos of her popped up, I was drawn to one and clicked on it and it had a quote from her that'd I'd never seen before about how no matter what happens we'll always be connected somehow... kinda freaked me out, but was also reassurance that all is well...so yeah, I believe it does send out the energy and they receive it
Wow!! Thank you for sharing that. I've heard of others seeing photos pop up on Facebook of people who have crossed over. I think it's a wonderful way for them to let us know they are okay, and that there are no hard feelings.
Old 17-04-2018, 06:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
Wow!! Thank you for sharing that. I've heard of others seeing photos pop up on Facebook of people who have crossed over. I think it's a wonderful way for them to let us know they are okay, and that there are no hard feelings.
Yeah definitely. forgot to add the other creepy thing. in the post of her with the quote, there was also a photo of an old letter I sent her back in the day.. so I was like, thats gotta be a sign.