Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 03:53 PM
tracker1865

looking for understanding

Hello! My name is Michael Atkinson and I have joined this forum in hopes of meeting new people and coming to a better understanding of life and the life after. I have lost a lot friends and have only had one friend come to me in a dream.and I have never forgotten it. life of that which god has given us only last for a little while so live well and be happy.

Last edited by tracker1865 : 02-11-2006 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:57 PM
kundalini

Hi Michael and welcome to the forums. I hope you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:04 PM
tracker1865

Thank you for the welcome ,and I am sure that over time I will find what I have been so long in looking for.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Moonflower

Angel1 Hi

Hi Michael

Sorry to hear that you have lost some of your friends but know that they are only ever a thought away & that they are always around you, they watch your progress, can hear you when you talk to them, they do come to you in dreamstate dont think of them as lost they are just in another dimension still blossoming like a spring flower ..

I hope you find what you are searching for but nurture yourself from within my friend.

Love & Light to you.

Moonflower
Old 01-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Master
Hi Michael,

Moonflower said it so very nicely! I'm sorry your friends aren't physically present, but know that they are still with you.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 01-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account
welcome to the site, i'm sorry for your losses too, you'll find much to help you on your path in here and make some lovely friends too you want to talk anytime pm me daisy xx
Closed Thread