Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Guide
*sigh*...

If you believe in Astral Wars... you probably shouldn't be trying to project. >_<

Mostly because, you're going to experience exactly that which you believe is there. In this case... some kind of war.

As the original poster said? What exactly are you fighting against? What are you fighting for? WHO are you fighting for? What weapons are you using? Do you *ACTUALLY* think you're hurting or killing anyone?

ALL of these questions are based around PHYSICAL REALITY NOTIONS AND IDEAS. They don't exist within the non-physical where it's *only* consciousness.

Suffice to say... as I said, if you seriously believe there are "astral wars"... your mind is NOT in the right place to be practicing projections. It means you're too caught up in the physical matter affairs.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:18 AM
Experiencer
There are many writings and communications out there promoting ideas and concepts to create fear. Generally this is followed by telling you that as long as you listen to them and do exactly as they say you will protected.

Religions tend to be quite good at this.

I just ignore em

Love and Light
Old 03-04-2011, 12:06 PM
mattie

Discern, Discern, Discern

Some metaphysical writers metaphorically refer to our awareness of the higher dimensions (Ds) as being a veil that separates us from higher dimensional awareness. This popular metaphor is somewhat misleading as the separation is self-imposed. We are only as constrained as our own personal development, which we are in complete charge of, not by some supposed veil imposed on us by others. Viewing our spiritual development as being something that others allow us to do (a net stopping us) is disempowering & not taking responsibility for our own personal spiritual journey.

Use considerable discernment about this type of information about astral wars. There is a real amount of fear mongering rubbish out there, particularly on various internet sites. It is more sci-fi fantasy than genuine serious metaphysical information. The term ‘Astral war’ may refer to what is called 4D, a transitional D. The real war is the D where we move through our fears & into empowerment & this is a personal growth journey, not a war w/ others. Suzan Carroll’s site, multidimensions, has considerable information about the Ds & our journey through them.

Those who discuss things such as an ‘Astral war’ are voluntarily staying rooted in duality & fear. The only war is our moving past our fears & feelings of inadequacy.

There are those who see the Universe in the terms of a biblical war between good & evil. They are invested in trying to keep us focused on things such as strife of all type. While it is their right to see the Universe in whatever terms they want, many have moved past this polarity perspective into seeing how we are all unified.

Many are obsessed in discussing controllers of various types (reptilians, illuminati, ETs), but this is largely a way to avoid taking responsibility for their own development. There may be a nugget of truth in these controller theories, but we are only as controlled as we allow our self to be. There are no shortage of those who will control others if they abrogate their innate sovereignty. The real issue isn’t them, but why are we handing over our sovereignty.

Some are deliberately trying to stall spiritual development by whipping up fear about controllers. Those who are energetically savvy know that fear of anything serves quite nicely to keep our frequency very low. They will shovel out loads of nonsense to try to scare people. Ignore these loud mouthed fear mongers. There is another category of fear monger who aren’t energetically savvy, but just idiots that like to scare people to feel powerful & who glom onto any conspiracy theory out there.

Some style themselves as positive, presenting information about the controllers, but what they are really doing is promoting fear of them. The revealing tip here is whether they also present information about how to move out of fear & into empowerment. If they just present scary stuff about the controllers, w/o the useful tips they are straight up fear mongers. The common theme is the controllers are all powerful & we are not powerful. True rubbish to attempt to convince us to remain fearful. No shortage of these jokers.

Promoting fear about 2012 is currently trendy w/ this fear monger crowd. Remember all the ridiculous hype they churned out how the millennium would collapse all the computer systems?

All over the world right now people are standing up for their sovereignty & taking control. This is all a part of global awakening.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

I'm not claiming I know anything about it as such... I'm just trying to get accustomised to the astral... what are their challenges.. etc?

You know there is a lot of talk of reptilian (psychopaths and narcisists to me..) beings that are exercising power over others and causing great injustices...? Stuff on forums..youtube, websites etc..

Well, I have never gotten into AP, but my dad was big into it. He finally stopped when he said that if he left his body again he probably wouldn't come back. He said that he did encounter the reptile beings that you mentioned. He said that they believe that they control this planet but really they don't. He described them as lower vibrational entities with no real power.

I think ultimately what you have to realize is that no other being can affect you, in any dimension, unless you allow it. They may trick you, or play on your fears but in the end you must allow them to affect you, or they can't.

Your first line of defense is to simply demand that they leave. If that doesn't work I suggest that you leave. If you lack the conviction to make them leave with a simple command, they probably sense enough weakness in you to encourage them to stick around and try to manipulate you in some way.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:51 PM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One
You can't make sweeping generalizations about the Astral like this. War-like themes may be apart of certain astral planes but they do not permeate the entire collective unconscious.

Correct. There are warring realms in the astral, but you don't need to go there unless you want to. My original astral mentor was a warrior; she introduced me to those planes. It was all I ever knew of the astral for many years. Heck, I didn't even know the astral was as close as a touch away, a mirror to this world. I thought astral, I thought war.

I have not been there for awhile, but I go back occasionally. There are others there, astral projections of other real people in the world, some whom I have called comrade and friend. Some of us have been visiting for multiple lifetimes.

As in this world, the astral is sometimes all in what you make of it. And in both cases, what you expect is probably what you will get. Expect nothing...well, in the astral, if you expect nothing, you'll probably still get something :) An eye-opener, at the very least.

And about the websites with all their junk and rubbish... yes, unfortunately, a lot of it is untrue. The truths are out there, but they are scattered. Look within, find what is right.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Suspended
Wherever you lay your focus will be your reality.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
*sigh*...

If you believe in Astral Wars... you probably shouldn't be trying to project. >_<

Mostly because, you're going to experience exactly that which you believe is there. In this case... some kind of war.

As the original poster said? What exactly are you fighting against? What are you fighting for? WHO are you fighting for? What weapons are you using? Do you *ACTUALLY* think you're hurting or killing anyone?

ALL of these questions are based around PHYSICAL REALITY NOTIONS AND IDEAS. They don't exist within the non-physical where it's *only* consciousness.

Suffice to say... as I said, if you seriously believe there are "astral wars"... your mind is NOT in the right place to be practicing projections. It means you're too caught up in the physical matter affairs.

Excellent post, Xanth, brother. Love&Light's posts are even more hilarious than mine, especially in light of his quote! He's awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light
Has anyone got any reliable information about this?

Many thanks for any replies!

Love&Light, thanks for bringing up these subjects, brother. Many of us take the bait every time. It's love.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:17 AM
Windchime159

i was really hoping these kind of things would not be on this website.... all the reptile nonsense and magic conciousness jumps that defy the laws of natural spiritual progress that made me leave the last "spiritual" forum i was on

those in the astral who want their war, will have their war, but those who have such desires could never reach those who are above such things, there is no conflict of that like
Old 06-04-2011, 03:16 AM
SunMist

The first time I ever heard about this astral war was in Lynn Grabhorn's book Dear God What's Happening to Us?. I bought it because I loved her book Excuse Me Your Life Is Waiting which was basically "The Secret" years earlier and was a very positive book also reflecting the idea of the Hicks authors. So I didn't want to dismiss out of hand what was in her Dear God book but she basically described being under attack and a view of the spiritual world as a great conflict of dark and light. She died after the book was published and there's a few bits of discussion on the net where people wonder what really happened to her. Some think she was such a bright light that she came under real spiritual attack. Some think she was ill in some way that affected her thinking and she went crazy at the end. Who knows? I would love to hear people thoughts on this one.

About those reptiles....I figure there are so many people in the world, on this board, who do have some level of heightened perception that it should be possible to see them if they exist. I can say that there are certain politicians who even looking at them makes me skin crawl, but I don't think that's an ESP thing
Old 06-04-2011, 03:33 AM
SunMist

Adding to this here's a very interesting link to a post by the spiritual author Deborah Katz speculating about what may have happened with Lynn:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8847.0