Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Knower
How many angels know who they are?

I want to see how many people know who they are angelic wise. Every angel has a name and its important to know. Ill start off with myself, my angelic name is Nathaniel (Nethaniel, Nathanael, Netan’el, etc.) I am an archangel and a Seraphim as well :) Nice to meet all of you angelic beings. I am a Saint for Lightworkers, I’m a healer that uses the sun’s energy along with my own. Currently in this life I am 16 years of age and already years deep in knowledge with only being active for 9-10 months . I wish to accomplish many things in this life and if you feel anything blocking you from moving forward in life get a red candle and call out to me. I will get rid of all negativity for you.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Master
Hi!

Firstly and foremost a hello and welcome to you if I haven't said it already.

Now to begin to answer this post, do you mind explaining how it is you know without a fraction of a doubt about you being the arch-angel Nethaniel? Realize too, I ask out of no disrespect or in fact disbelief, it is quite possible I am willing to believe it, but I feel deeply it is important we all realize, when we are going through these thoughts and feelings of being angelic, that we look deeply into why we think this, and where exactly these names come from, and I angelic or not, do tell you this, ask this, and state to you this for a very good reason.

As for myself, you are asking how many angels could be here, yes, or those who could consider themselves angelic, correct? I could not hazard a guess. I could not ascertain how many have gone through similar things both you and I have.

For me, beings have come to me calling me by an angelic name, an arch-angel to be specific. The occasions of this have through personal experience been more than once.

I have entities come to me specifically calling me by angelic name, but also my family has experienced this as well. A crow entity had come to my brother- I didn't make this up.. it was my brother's experience told to me by him..- asking to speak with the same individual who shared the bedroom with him at the time whom is called "Arch angel Name". That individual whom shared the room with him happened to be me, not any one of my other family/ siblings (brothers) but me.

But, these beings were not actually very benign so to speak. They were not love and light ascended masters. They took physical (bold this...) form and were not Benign.

The name they called me was actually- some would use Uriel, some would use Oriel, and one chose Ariel. So make of that whatever you will.

I've gathered that it is very confusing, for me especially, indeed.

So what? Am I supposed to trust this? Because something else chooses to call me this, then this is what I am? I am supposed to blindly put my faith in and follow this? Does anyone else see how this could be a dilemna or the reasoning behind why I don't trust this?

Again I implore... how did you come up with the knowledge that you are an arch angel and your name is actually Nethaniel? Did you meditate on it? Because I didn't...

I was around 8-11 when I was first approached by what most whom know would call a demonic entity calling me by the name of Oriel and telling me my friend would die of an overdose- which he in fact did.

Realize I am not saying your way of knowing is any less or better than my own. I am simply saying, I have had experiences, and have had things come to me, and call me by this angelic name, before I even had the "internet" and was able to read anything of incarnated angels, and all I am saying truly is that I feel completely mis-understood, and utterly and ultimately alone.

Most people would tell you they've never been visited by an inhuman entity calling them by the name of an arch angel.. and my story is actually more than meets the eye, and there is more to it, and too much to type out for mere ridicule.

So do I know if I am angelic? I mean... how could I? I always talked to what I called God when young.... but how am I to really know? Should I meditate on it? Or should I just take the malicious entities words for it?

Am I Uriel or am I tricked and a pawn in a spiritual game?

How should I know?... What do you think?
Old 13-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi!

Firstly and foremost a hello and welcome to you if I haven't said it already.

Now to begin to answer this post, do you mind explaining how it is you know without a fraction of a doubt about you being the arch-angel Nethaniel? Realize too, I ask out of no disrespect or in fact disbelief, it is quite possible I am willing to believe it, but I feel deeply it is important we all realize, when we are going through these thoughts and feelings of being angelic, that we look deeply into why we think this, and where exactly these names come from, and I angelic or not, do tell you this, ask this, and state to you this for a very good reason.

As for myself, you are asking how many angels could be here, yes, or those who could consider themselves angelic, correct? I could not hazard a guess. I could not ascertain how many have gone through similar things both you and I have.

For me, beings have come to me calling me by an angelic name, an arch-angel to be specific. The occasions of this have through personal experience been more than once.

I have entities come to me specifically calling me by angelic name, but also my family has experienced this as well. A crow entity had come to my brother- I didn't make this up.. it was my brother's experience told to me by him..- asking to speak with the same individual who shared the bedroom with him at the time whom is called "Arch angel Name". That individual whom shared the room with him happened to be me, not any one of my other family/ siblings (brothers) but me.

But, these beings were not actually very benign so to speak. They were not love and light ascended masters. They took physical (bold this...) form and were not Benign.

The name they called me was actually- some would use Uriel, some would use Oriel, and one chose Ariel. So make of that whatever you will.

I've gathered that it is very confusing, for me especially, indeed.

So what? Am I supposed to trust this? Because something else chooses to call me this, then this is what I am? I am supposed to blindly put my faith in and follow this? Does anyone else see how this could be a dilemna or the reasoning behind why I don't trust this?

Again I implore... how did you come up with the knowledge that you are an arch angel and your name is actually Nethaniel? Did you meditate on it? Because I didn't...

I was around 8-11 when I was first approached by what most whom know would call a demonic entity calling me by the name of Oriel and telling me my friend would die of an overdose- which he in fact did.

Realize I am not saying your way of knowing is any less or better than my own. I am simply saying, I have had experiences, and have had things come to me, and call me by this angelic name, before I even had the "internet" and was able to read anything of incarnated angels, and all I am saying truly is that I feel completely mis-understood, and utterly and ultimately alone.

Most people would tell you they've never been visited by an inhuman entity calling them by the name of an arch angel.. and my story is actually more than meets the eye, and there is more to it, and too much to type out for mere ridicule.

So do I know if I am angelic? I mean... how could I? I always talked to what I called God when young.... but how am I to really know? Should I meditate on it? Or should I just take the malicious entities words for it?

Am I Uriel or am I tricked and a pawn in a spiritual game?

How should I know?... What do you think?

Meditate on it. I had Dalia, an angel that I Incarnated with here tell me.
Old 13-01-2018, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Meditate on it. I had Dalia, an angel that I Incarnated with here tell me.

Alright then. And what exactly is meditating on it going to accomplish? I mean what could that possibly actually prove, after having the thought ingrained into my very head, being, and ears already on multiple occasions by a myriad of entities?

How is this advice remotely helpful? It could be helpful I suppose? I mean to someone who wasn't going in already having been called something, with a name already in mind?

I have had someone here tell me as well they feel I have the energy of a starseed. So. I have been called a specific arch angel but also someone here who read for me has the feeling I am actually a starseed, so without further adieu hey! Here I am ! I'm a starseed! I mean to ask because it is said I should believe? It is hard to explain how frustrating it is to go through this... knowing full well not only does not anyone believe me, it is because they have not experienced this that they do not believe... but that isn't the worst. The worst is actually knowing full well as well that there are people (real life) I've spoken to whom have witnessed and seen themselves some of the same things, and who do believe me... But do you know what really scares me? Those whom have not seen themselves scare me. Not because of anything they've even done. Simply because those of us who have seen already know, and those whom have not yet seen... probably never will..

And it isn't even them. It shouldn't be a problem... until you actually start to think on well why do some get it or see and some don't...? And then it hits me like a punch in the chest (Heart region).. those whom don't see or know of the evil that actually exists.. never will know because they don't believe... and if it isn't there as far as they are concerned... then I suppose they do not see the things in front of them (entities) because the entities, may just consider it a waste, and consider them already gone...

Why would evil approach someone, its already deceived?

Not preaching anything here by the way.. I am asking questions I feel need to be asked by someone. Everyone else seems unable or afraid to ask.. or too concerned with other things.

I just don't understand exactly how meditating is going to actually help me, when it hasn't by now, and I do in fact practice meditating. More than once a year, at least weekly and no not 30-40 minutes twice a day because well why? Meditation hasn't answered these questions certainly for me already, indeed I am under the idea that no meditating more isn't going to cut it or answer them either.

*Shrug*.

Need I say more?

I have answered your question. How many here who are angelic know so? I don't know. That is my answer.

No amount of meditation is going to answer that, and even if my meditation told me no I am not Uriel I am actually beezelbob how in the blue am I suppose to trust what a meditation says? As far as I am concerned that is as good as putting my faith in the entities and saying Here! Balls in your court!

Either way doesn't make any sense to me.

Am I angelic? I prefer to call myself cursed... and human..
Old 13-01-2018, 03:55 AM
Knower
I dont tend to read long amounts of responses due to normally they get off topic and the reply is normally always makes people angry. Meditation is always good for the mind and the soul. It allows you to see who you truly are and from the way i see it. I dont think your either one. Spirits dont call you by a name before you know what it is.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:42 AM
Guide

I have been called by many names. I will not share the names I have been called by, for names have power. I do not give my power casually. No one should.

Some have said I am an angel. Am I? Perhaps I am, but actually who knows and who cares?

It matters not a bit the name or the nature of my being. All that matter are my actions, my words, and my deeds.

If you are who you say, that is very nice. Glad to meet you.

If you are not who you say, that too is very nice. Glad to meet you.

Live. Grow. Learn. Be an angel. Be a human. Be whatever and whoever you are.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
I dont tend to read long amounts of responses due to normally they get off topic and the reply is normally always makes people angry. Meditation is always good for the mind and the soul. It allows you to see who you truly are and from the way i see it. I dont think your either one. Spirits dont call you by a name before you know what it is.

Then here is a short one.

Entities, did in fact do just that. Whether you believe this or think it means anything or not.

My very presence there in reality with them experiencing this with my very own ears, eyes and being makes this fact. A fact is a fact whether you personally are there to witness it or otherwise.

My Point is, because I was told this by an entity, does not mean I have to adhere to it.

You arguing with me the validity of what I said to you with the argument spirits don't call you a name before I even know what it is...

Where is your logic? I told you they did. Whether I or you like it or not means nothing.. it happened.

I could argue that you being told you are angelic and Nethaniel while meditating doesn't make you angelic because a meditaion wouldn't give you the name nethaniel and the information that you are angelic before you knew your name was Nethaniel or before you had the information you're angelic.

But I wouldn't say that to you... because A it is illogical and B it is rude.

You tell me my experiences are not real in other words? That is your advice? Why are they any less real than your meditation? Because you say so right? Or perhaps you do not think spirits exist, but how so? You believe in angels, right? And meditating?

Well thank you for the honest answer to whether I am angelic or not.

We've discovered two answers here:

Spirits don't call you a name before you know it exists 1.

And no I am not what you consider an angelic member here at the forum 2.

So my answer is no then.
Thank you.