Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-12-2010, 06:18 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
That sounds really exciting, like you managed to shift one of your senses into "spirit mode". I chat with my guides in my head all the time but I'd love to hear them out loud. I've never tried anything like this.

Please keep us posted on your further attempts, I'd love to hear more about how this technique is working for you!

Yes, spirit mode perhaps, but it felt like something oddly physical shifting in my head. Can't quite place it now. I am going to keep practicing it, so i can deliberately learn to focus on where that pressure originated from, seems to me, if i can focus on it, just like focusing on a third eye, i'll be able to open it whenever.
There are many different techniques, you can probably find on the internet, most of them just tell you to silent your mind, invoke communication, tell them your goal, ask them to help you in hearing them out loud (spirit guides are powerful teachers) but most of these techniques tell you to ask a direct question, which i did not, i just asked them to say something random.

I'd love to hear everyone else experiences too. I managed to only do it once so far.
Old 23-12-2010, 06:27 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Cigala... If it were me I would ask Them how to get into that brain mode of hearing, which they may show you directly within yourself. Not being physical and yet giving you physical sounds is the least of what they can do.

By the way, most angel and spirit guide communication is telepathic, which is a lot easier then you might think.

Xan

Good idea Xan, thanks. The least of what they can do? You reply in such a mysterious way. Now i'm overly curious about your experiences, care to share some?

Yeah, they are constantly talking at me telepathically, if that stands for in my mind, sometimes they even send visions, i can even see them doing things at times, not in a physical sense, it's sort of like a mirror screen in front of my own vision. Might of been arrogant of me, but i refused to talk to them that way, because i really wanted to learn to hear them out loud I find it easier to communicate with them in thoughts though, it's so much harder hearing them out loud for me. It's a fun project i'm working on, not necessary at all. I want to clear that up for people, i don't think hearing them out loud is necessary at all, since there are so many ways to hear them. But it's fun!

Oh, and has anyone ever tried automatic writing? I attempted to today, but i just don't get the gist of it at all. Ended up creating squiggly lines, and odd sounding words that didn't make sense. And will spirits just know how to write in english? Is it that they are supposed to actually take over your own hand?
Old 23-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Hehe, have you tried any techniques to hear them out loud? I wasn't able to hear them today, more because i couldn't silent my mind, my mind was being a jerk... it was such an odd part of my hearing i can't seem to access on my own, so i'll have to work with them some more. I will ask them to be clearer, maybe that will help with the distorted sound.

I've been trying a number of things... from simply trying to hear them through thought (which is tough for me since I have difficulty quieting the mind) to automatic writing.. even to dreams. Dreams have been more effective for me, but it seems that my Guides are only willing to show themselves to a certain degree.

Quote:
Oh, and has anyone ever tried automatic writing? I attempted to today, but i just don't get the gist of it at all. Ended up creating squiggly lines, and odd sounding words that didn't make sense. And will spirits just know how to write in english? Is it that they are supposed to actually take over your own hand?

Technically, automatic writing is just jotting down the flow of thoughts that comes to you when you tune in to spirit. I used to think that it was spirit possessing your hand, as well, but it consists of settling down, quieting your mind, and "getting into the zone." You know how you get into the zone when you write a paper? It's the same feeling. In fact, it's better to start off jotting down whatever, and then begin asking questions. Then, jot down whatever you begin to hear (or even see, if that's the case).

~Ev

Old 23-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Enya

Sit quietly and be patient. Don't bring expectations in that it will be the same as before - it won't. Spirit work/communication is fluid. bring to your mind and emotions a sense of wonder and joy - it hightens the vibration and makes it easier for them to come closer.
Old 23-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Master
Ciqala: Good idea Xan, thanks. The least of what they can do? You reply in such a mysterious way. Now i'm overly curious about your experiences, care to share some?

Cigala, I've been in communication with guides for many years on a daily basis. It's not that 'the least of what they can do' is exotic and mysterious, but their interest is solely in our continued spiritual growth in awareness and love. They will do anything to support us in that... even if it takes acquiescing now and then to our silly demands.

Yeah, they are constantly talking at me telepathically, if that stands for in my mind, sometimes they even send visions, i can even see them doing things at times, not in a physical sense, it's sort of like a mirror screen in front of my own vision.

I want to clear that up for people, i don't think hearing them out loud is necessary at all, since there are so many ways to hear them. But it's fun!

Yes, there's no real need to hear them out loud or 'see' them (which some people demand, or need temporarily) because that means Physical... and they are not physical beings. Nor are we, actually. It's a spiritual connection between us and our guides.

As for demands, it's good to remember they are far wiser and brighter than we are. They don't want us to be subservient, but my attitude is respectful and grateful... with an occasional rant.

The kind of automatic writing where they take over your hand is very rare. Mostly you will hear words telepathically, or write spontaneously without thought.

But again, this is a question to ask Them... how they want you to do it.

The spirits write in English because their messages come through in non-language thought units and your brain translates them. I have clear conversations with a human friend who speaks no English and I speak none of his language. The subconscious mind translates.

Xan