Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Master
broken angels

well the other week at my church i ended up dropping the big angel statue we have and it broke then when i went to get the raffle prizes another angel was broke the wing fell off , then at the end of the night i pakced away the final bits and the last angel slipped out my hands and broke 3 angels that night ,

i have a set of three lovely angels at hiome , i have just been sat at my comp and as i look towards the tv i noticed the wing was on the floor of my angel , then i notice the time is 12.21 , i use to get brids with broken wings alot and took this as a sign here bout bout sumone i call my bird , this angel that broke again is holding a bird , i liek to think they still trying to guide me in this area , but maybe the angels are trying to get my attention for sumthing else , can anyone help , me understnd why now im getting angels that are broken ? are the angels trying to warn me that im gonna be restricted ? or is there a deeper message here , ? ui also posted this thread in another section on this forum , but im wanting different perspectives rather than just my own

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 16-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Deactivated Account

if you have any thoughts of visiting a crystal or china shoppe, especially if there are angels in the shoppe....

I would suggest, not visiting at this moment in time !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 18-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Master
oh ???????? can u shed any light on why not?

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 18-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Master
im thinking now the reaosdn for the broken angels is becaus ethey are trying to sepak with me , lately i have not paid attention to my angels been paying more attention to the universe instead , i think they gettin my attention now by telling me i have work to do

Old 18-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
if you have any thoughts of visiting a crystal or china shoppe, especially if there are angels in the shoppe....

I would suggest, not visiting at this moment in time !

Dream Angel xx

LOL..my keen sense of visual just had a picture of all the angels in the shop with a broken wing....oh my!....sorry
Old 19-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
oh ???????? can u shed any light on why not?

sorry mystical, part of me was trying to be funny ! Just thinking if angels seem to be breaking their wings, or having them broken when you are there... I was thinking of the safety of their wings, kind of like having a " bull in a china shop " ... a saying, not knowing if you are familiar with this or not, and it probably has no connection, it just came to mind.

ok, seriously now, it does seem like the angels might be trying to get your attention. Why not ask them directly ~ if you are or used to be, in communication with them ? That would be the most direct way to find out what the reason is for all the broken angel wings.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Coming2

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

I am so sorry to hear about your Angels. Since I dont believe in coincidence I feel that your Guardians are trying to send you a message. It is only for you to decipher it but I am sure it will become more clear because you are aware that there is something happening or changing in your life. I would not necessarily assume it is a warning of some kind. Perhaps they are just letting you know that they are open to receive you and are giving you a sign to connect more...Kind of like "Hello already!! We are waiting!!" lol...if that makes sense to you........

Many Blessings and Merry Christmas!!