Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-12-2010, 10:53 PM
LadyB.

Enya

"I've seen the field of huge flowers..."

Have you? Excellent! I will be waiting for more then..

Do you recognize the dark vast place with the dim lights full of nothingness? I found it a little intimidating if truth be known. Wish I had not 'bottled it' and left now..I felt I could have traveled somewhere?
Old 17-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Master
LadyB... Here's a hint for getting back into a vision or dream or memory.

Breathe and relax down and inward... and focus not on the images, events or individuals but on the feelings you had.

This should pull you right into it again.

Xan

Old 17-12-2010, 09:42 AM
LadyB.

Thanks Xan..

I have just been reading some of your posts in AP.

Would the 3 dimensional 'place' i found myself in at the end of my 'visions' be Focus 12? Frank Kepples description of it seems to fit exactly with where I was and how I felt..

If so next time I should stay there and wait for stuff to start appearing and get lighter?

I have managed to get back some of the visions from my past life again this morning..If i stick with them will I end up in focus 12 again?

I am absolutely fascinated by all this....will it help me (if I continue to explore these visions/places) with my mediumship? Which is ultimately the path I seem to be on?

Thanks

LB
x
Old 18-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.
Do you recognize the dark vast place with the dim lights full of nothingness? I found it a little intimidating if truth be known. Wish I had not 'bottled it' and left now..I felt I could have traveled somewhere?
No, the nearest I've come to that was a dark night with sky of bright stars above, which I felt was part of the astral level. Perhaps that is what you accessed there, but as we both experience things differently, I can't say for sure. One thing I do know though... there is far more to see and learn than you will ever know in one lifetime.
Old 18-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.
Would the 3 dimensional 'place' i found myself in at the end of my 'visions' be Focus 12? Frank Kepples description of it seems to fit exactly with where I was and how I felt..

If so next time I should stay there and wait for stuff to start appearing and get lighter?

I have managed to get back some of the visions from my past life again this morning..If i stick with them will I end up in focus 12 again?

I am absolutely fascinated by all this....will it help me (if I continue to explore these visions/places) with my mediumship? Which is ultimately the path I seem to be on?

LadyB... Although I've read Frank Kepple and Robert Monroe I don't relate much to identifying the levels. I'm too interested in what I am experiencing in a moment to think about what it means or what I can do with it.

'Just staying there' is exactly what I do, but without the expectations about what might happen next. This is what makes it a spiritual rather than an astral practice for me. I leave my progress and evolving to the wisdom of Grace.

So perhaps someone else could answer you better about developing in the way you are following.

Xan

Old 18-12-2010, 05:38 AM
sunny shine

After reading your post; i felt you had a spontaneous past life regression, i am sure you have a good third eye chakra, with that your visualizations were so very clear, and yes the relaxation part 2. I have been reading a lot fof Brian Weiss and most of the stories relate to something like you said, and as far the dark space, i am not sure if you were experiencing your own birth.

And its good that you remember all of this so well, many dont after such deep states of relaxation. May be your Guide helped in that.
Old 18-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Master
LadyB... On second thought I have two suggestions for your going ahead in your explorations.

It's valuable to get clear on your goal or purpose or intention more specifically, at the present time. Ask yourself, What exactly do I want to experience, or learn, or reach toward? Once this is clearly formulated in your mind, and perhaps put into a verbal affirmation that you repeat to begin your practice sessions, you'll find yourself going ahead rather than just hanging out somewhere.

Have you read either of William Buhlman's books? I find them the most informative, as well as inspiring for the possibilities to be discovered. His first is "Adventures Beyond the Body", which you could probably find in any bookstore, and is available as free pdf file at: http://api.ning.com/files/nTSdV*CY*ywIHIm4D8CbwwHEN7RF9bXkD6C3pIfU-eo_/Adventures_Beyond_the_Body.pdf

The other is "The Secret of the Soul".

Both are excellent.

Xan

Old 18-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Master
As I was reading your story I got these waves of prickles flowing down from my crown....which is my fail-safe that this information I'm injesting is from the 'beyond'. It must have been quite an amazing experience for you...very profound!

The only experience I've had that I could liken to this happened when I was thinking about a friend ( a soulmate I guess) and without warning I was shot into a full-blown re-visit from another space...another time....like yours.

It was not a pleasant story and scared the be-jesus out of me. I came out of it thinking I never want to experience anything like that again...and I haven't.
Old 18-12-2010, 05:54 AM
Master
Aww.... I'm sorry to hear that, N.S.

Xan

Old 18-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Aww.... I'm sorry to hear that, N.S.

Xan

Thanks Xan ...but I must say I'm very greatful for the experience though. It helped confirm many things I used to question at the time.