Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 27-05-2013, 04:42 AM
Master
I like Marilyn Manson and Korn.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
Yep. Great album. Pyschedelic by it's nature tends to be pretty wild. A lot of prog rock especially the older stuff had an adventurous spirit as well. The Gates of Delirium by Yes was something I thought was really wild as a teen(from their Relayer album). Also, King Crimson's "Lark's tongues in aspic" was one I thought was really wild. Another one would be Pink Floyd's "ummagumma." Even today these still sound pretty wild. If you only listen to what's on the radio you won't hear anything that is too "out there."

Remember listening to Ummagumma while stoned - yes it was wild!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightgreen
Wildest music?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpGp-22t0lU
Atlas by Battles

I liked that so much I just bought their album. Thanks.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I like Marilyn Manson and Korn.
Me too, We have all kinds of wild music since punk saved rock in the 60s. It can get pretty wild. I saw a guitarist move a person across the stage with some kind of telekinesis. Happened fast but someone else saw it not just me. There have been riots but that's too dangerous for me. I like to experience wild music but not have to go to the hospital or jail afterwards. That part's not so fun anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG65eqfg6bc
Old 02-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Me too, We have all kinds of wild music since punk saved rock in the 60s. It can get pretty wild. I saw a guitarist move a person across the stage with some kind of telekinesis. Happened fast but someone else saw it not just me. There have been riots but that's too dangerous for me. I like to experience wild music but not have to go to the hospital or jail afterwards. That part's not so fun anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG65eqfg6bc

The guy probably got a shock on stage and was jolted back a few feet. I know this is a spiritual site and everything but I think we all need to look at the most logical explanation first.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Master

Quote:
The guy probably got a shock on stage and was jolted back a few feet. I know this is a spiritual site and everything but I think we all need to look at the most logical explanation first.
I hear you. It was some band that was Asian and unfortunately don't remember who it was. I wouldn't believe things like that though either unless I was there and experienced it for myself. I remember that it was different than other shows I've seen, which is alot, and very cool punk music. Mainly I remember seeing the guy slide across the stage by some force and the guitarist doing something with his hands at the same time. The person I was with was on the other side of the stage and saw it too. Like I said it's wild out there sometimes with rock, you just have to be in the right place at the right place.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Knower

Well it could have been some sort of magic trick. Or maybe an accident. You never really know. On the other hand some things just can't be explained so maybe that was one of them. I have my share of strange stories too that I can't really explain. None of them really involve music though even though I'm a huge music fan. I've had one or two strange things happen at concerts but none of them really involved anything that out of the ordinary(well actually in a sense one of them did but not something could be labelled paranormal. LOL).
Old 03-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Well it could have been some sort of magic trick. Or maybe an accident. You never really know. On the other hand some things just can't be explained so maybe that was one of them. I have my share of strange stories too that I can't really explain. None of them really involve music though even though I'm a huge music fan. I've had one or two strange things happen at concerts but none of them really involved anything that out of the ordinary(well actually in a sense one of them did but not something could be labelled paranormal. LOL).
People in other parts of the world are sometimes different in that they believe in things like chi energy as a normal part of life. That's pretty much how I see what happened. It wasn't something that was part of the show, it just happened real quick and you had be paying close attention to see it. I was at the front of the stage watching everything while people were slamming into my back. It was great show that felt more energetic than others, and also just remembered I saw a girl crying as she was watching as if something was making her really happy. Strange.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Knower

People have told me that they have seen people glow. I was skeptical until I saw it myself. At least that's what I thought I saw. I was in a hospital and one of the nurses seemed to have a glow around her. There's no more healing place than a hospital so in a way that made sense. I know there are people who wouldn't believe my story too.

As for my concert experience it's not really something I'm proud of but if you send me a private message I'll tell you about it. LOL.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:15 AM
Knower

Back to wild music. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwjdhNIkUU