Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Administrator
Gaurdian Angels What are They ?

Guardian Angels is an Angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person.

There is the Islam belief that two Guardian Angels are assigned one for each shoulder, one to record one’s good deeds and one to record one’s bad deeds .

Do we all have a Guardian Angel assigned ? Or Two ?

Are they to simply record our deeds in life ?

Lynn
Old 02-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Master
This is not my understanding at all.
That what is regarded as guardian angel, is not an angel at all, unless an is angelic oneself. It is rather an aspect of oneself, and yes it records everything and can intervene. One had to understand, what is attached to the physical body, is only a very small part of ourself. Not to call it a minute part of ourself.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Guide
Guardian angels aren't there just to record your deeds. I think they're kind of like invisible teachers. They're there to stimulate you to learn and watch over you, but will not do your work for you. Yet they do love you. :)
Old 02-10-2010, 05:58 AM
StephenK

I can only guess about what a Guardian Angel actually is or what it does... but I do suspect my son's had more that two in order
to watch-after him in his later teens.

Had there only been two, then clearly they deserve serious over-time pay! :^)
Old 02-10-2010, 06:03 AM
Master
hmmm.... I never heard that guardian angels record our deeds. The akashic record does that quite well on its own.

Angels of all kinds are expressions of pure love.

Xan

Old 02-10-2010, 06:31 AM
Master
I don't really know what angels are but I do know that my mom use to call me her angel, so I must be one ?.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:48 AM
earthprowler

In my own opinion I think our deeds, good or bad are recorded in our soul.

As for Guardian Angels, they protect us to what ever point they are meant to. When my husband and I were first living together 16 years ago there were two separate times he should have died. One was when he was working for a plumbing company, he was sent out with one guy to go to a site, a few minutes later they called him back to go with someone else. The guy he first went with left and got two blocks down the street when he rear ended a dump truck. There were copper rods on the wall of the back of the van that were directly behind where my husband had been sitting that were sent through the window which would have been sent through him.
Another time he was fixing up an old 67 Chevy, had just put in the transmission and took it out to see what it could do. He said he had it up to 100 miles an hour (thankfully no cops ). He had gone about 2 miles and stopped for a red light and the transmission dropped (again ). Had it dropped when he was speeding like that it would have flipped him and poof, he'd be gone. I believe his guardian angles were working very hard that year. 2 years later he met a psychic at a fair and when he shook his hand, the man got a strange look on his face and told my husband "you're not supposed to be here".

Last edited by earthprowler : 02-10-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Master
Lightbulb

My, my, you always have such amazing and interesting stories, earthprowler. I myself imagine that angels of the guardian persuasion, are individuals who are allowed to pick and choose who they 'work' for. Some of us are well-liked up there, even though sometimes it would seem NOT, LOL. Or are there bad entities (baddies) whose negative intents on us are sometimes intervened by the guardians/angels.

~and Slice, of that I have no doubt.

Last edited by Silver : 02-10-2010 at 01:13 PM.