Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 18-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I would just like to say, for the record, that subject/object duality is amazing because it keeps everything in perspective for me, for without it, I would have no interest in this existence whatsoever.

I'm one who doesn't believe that non-duality exists, unfortunately, because I am not an atheist...I believe that God exists separate from myself...and I cannot back down on this...that is impossible for me to do...so I'll let the person who has this soul deal with it in the NEXT life...because I (or they) won't remember a bloody thing from this one...isn't THAT convenient? This soul in a different body, with a different mind and ego trying to understand superposition...and I will be dead...yes!

In my opinion, non-duality implies perfect alignment with God and the "Thy Will Be Done" Principle. Interest in the process of creation still exists, as per the Sufi Mystic Hazrat Inayat Khan. It's just that the little separatist self-limiting ego is gone. Nonetheless, like actors, we can assume a role on the stage of life and play a part in the awesome Cosmic Drama that we all share.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
In my opinion, non-duality implies perfect alignment with God and the "Thy Will Be Done" Principle. Interest in the process of creation still exists, as per the Sufi Mystic Hazrat Inayat Khan. It's just that the little separatist self-limiting ego is gone. Nonetheless, like actors, we can assume a role on the stage of life and play a part in the awesome Cosmic Drama that we all share.
If there is non-duality, who or what are you "aligning" with? because there is still an experience of something that aligns with something else and the whole experience of that...experienced by nothing which can experience anything to actually call it an experience...this is where I get bogged down in that whole philosophy.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Contrary to popular belief, I don't know everything. Human behaviour still has me asking questions, which you haven't answered.

Why do you want to know the name of "Babaji Boy"? when:

a) He will not speak to you, because he speaks to nobody.
b) You don't have any means, financial or otherwise to go and see him...and
c) I could tell you his name is "Ravindra Kumar" and because nobody actually knows what his name is, you wouldn't be able to verify it anyway.

So, even if you are not aware of it, you are still testing Shivani...but it is a test of her patience more than anything else and she has been very patient with you for about a year now...very patient, but you have not really been listening to her because you much prefer to know things which in no way affect you personally and are not conducive to your own spiritual growth...and this is the last time I will answer you, unless it has to do with your own personal progress and experiences...I love you.

Ok.Here is my response.

First of all, I am very sorry my friend ,please forgive me for testing you ?
You know I love you ,I really do.And the testing was purely unintentional.

This is for Shiv ji.

"Shiv ji will you please be helping me in answering personal questions I have about spirituality/yoga/mental science etc ? These are advanced questions and nobody else I know can answer them. Thank you for saying I love you it means a lot to me.If someday I have the financial resources then will it be possible for you to let me know about these saints or not ? I understand if it will not be possible for you even then and won't be asking questions about these saints if it won't be possible for you to tell me even then.My dream is to become a yogi-cum-technology-world-changer like William Walker Atkinson and I am in your feet Shiv ji Can you please give me initiation to become like him or not ?(I have no where else to go Shiv ji and I am almost crying while saying this to you ,I have lost all hope for my dream. My life seems to be of no use if I do not have the ability to serve)"
Old 18-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
If there is non-duality, who or what are you "aligning" with? because there is still an experience of something that aligns with something else and the whole experience of that...experienced by nothing which can experience anything to actually call it an experience...this is where I get bogged down in that whole philosophy.

When one practices chetan nidra (conscious sleep, yoga nidra), the dreamer becomes many and is immanent in each dream-object while simultaneously being transcendent. The dream objects often experience separation from the "source" as in a nightmare for example. However, if the dream object stills the little separatist dream-object "mind", it aligns with the "source", which of course is the dreamer in this particular case.

Similarly, since most traditions teach that "man is made in the image of God" (not the other way around), we can align with the Source (the Transcendent One that is Immanent) and yet experience "separation" when one assumes a role as an actor on the stage of life. The process of dream formation, as studied and observed during conscious sleep, helped me to realize answers to the questions that you are raising and which I also raised at one time. In a dream, one can experience separation but one can also experience lucid dreaming and shift attention between the dream object and the "source" of the dream. Hence, there is neither separation nor is there not separation. Ultimately, as sages have often said, there is no plurality. Hopefully, this helps to explain why I came to my conclusions about non-duality. When one aligns with the Source inherent in all, then one has direct experiences that validate this conclusion.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Master
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Ok.Here is my response.

First of all, I am very sorry my friend ,please forgive me for testing you ?
You know I love you ,I really do.And the testing was purely unintentional.

This is for Shiv ji.

"Shiv ji will you please be helping me in answering personal questions I have about spirituality/yoga/mental science etc ? These are advanced questions and nobody else I know can answer them. Thank you for saying I love you it means a lot to me.If someday I have the financial resources then will it be possible for you to let me know about these saints or not ? I understand if it will not be possible for you even then and won't be asking questions about these saints if it won't be possible for you to tell me even then.My dream is to become a yogi-cum-technology-world-changer like William Walker Atkinson and I am in your feet Shiv ji Can you please give me initiation to become like him or not ?(I have no where else to go Shiv ji and I am almost crying while saying this to you ,I have lost all hope for my dream and my life even my lord Krishnaji/Satyanarayan ji came to help me but was it in vain .My life seems to be of no use if I do not have the ability to serve)"
If you feel like crying, don't hold it back and this is what I have been saying to you. God has sorta 'left the building' right now, so you'll just have to deal with me...disappointing, I know.

Whatever you are feeling right now, just let it out...don't think of 'becoming' this or that...just be who you ARE and stop with the comparisons.

You have already been given an 'initiation'...didn't you notice? I have initiated you into Tantra and I am just getting started here...there are a lot more important things for you to achieve right now, rather than externalising your reality and awareness to such an extent, that nothing else matters.

When Satyanarayana comes to you, don't ask for help...surrender! I mean, every time I get Lord Shiva's FULL darshan, I am a babbling mess at His feet and 'not crying' isn't an option!

I want you to feel that...through me, if it comes to that.

Quote:
Can you please give me initiation to become like him or not ?(I have no where else to go Shiv ji and I am almost crying while saying this to you ,I have lost all hope for my dream and my life even my lord Krishnaji/Satyanarayan ji came to help me but was it in vain .My life seems to be of no use if I do not have the ability to serve)"
Cry my love...CRY...for hours and days...let it out...let it go...

You can't see what is happening right now...right in front of you...here, in this thread because you are looking for something else and somewhere else and I just don't go that way...

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Now, do you want to get 'serious' here or not? kindly let me know.

...and please excuse me, because I promised my niece to help her work on her vision board, watch ASMR videos and make bucketloads of slime out of glitter glue, baking soda and contact lens solution...this is when I am TOTALLY 'in my element'...ah the many joys of slime, floam and kinetic sand...and shooting each other with nerf balls whilst jumping all over the furniture...whilst listening to "Whispers Red" tap on glass objects using her long nails...

You should try it sometime...tally ho!
Old 18-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
If you feel like crying, don't hold it back and this is what I have been saying to you. God has sorta 'left the building' right now, so you'll just have to deal with me...disappointing, I know.

Whatever you are feeling right now, just let it out...don't think of 'becoming' this or that...just be who you ARE and stop with the comparisons.

You have already been given an 'initiation'...didn't you notice? I have initiated you into Tantra and I am just getting started here...there are a lot more important things for you to achieve right now, rather than externalising your reality and awareness to such an extent, that nothing else matters.

When Satyanarayana comes to you, don't ask for help...surrender! I mean, every time I get Lord Shiva's FULL darshan, I am a babbling mess at His feet and 'not crying' isn't an option!

I want you to feel that...through me, if it comes to that.

Cry my love...CRY...for hours and days...let it out...let it go...

You can't see what is happening right now...right in front of you...here, in this thread because you are looking for something else and somewhere else and I just don't go that way...

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Now, do you want to get 'serious' here or not? kindly let me know.

Serious for sure.
Thank you for being with me Shivani Devi ji.

If possible please do say my response to Shiv ji.

I really want to know what he has to say and I will tell you and Shiv ji ALL the things about me .

I had a dream ,I persevered,I worked hard 15-18 hours daily consistently.I did Bhakti so hardcore that Krishna ji/Satyanarayan ji gave this beggar (me)his full darshan ,I begged him to help me ,I know how to succeed (I will tell you how soon) but don't have money to go to biocybernaut for training neither will ever have it neither do I have a saint or guru to help (which is an alternate for biocybernaut.) but even after all this trying I fail.

I just listen to this song about dreamers and cry ... which seems like the only thing I can do .Almost crying my friend ,sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlunjmpaRVU

I love god and you but the truth is, my dear friend ,my life is worthless even the all benevolent Krishna ji rejected my pleas for help and for some reasons Shiv ji cannot refer me to a guru (who can give me initiation into soul consciousness,cosmic consciousness or Kriya yoga )
Old 18-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I love god and you but the truth is, my dear friend ,my life is worthless even the all benevolent Krishna ji rejected my pleas for help and for some reasons Shiv ji cannot refer me to a guru who can give me initiation into soul consciousness,cosmic consciousness or Kriya yoga.
I have already done so, my love, but you can't accept it. I am not going to tell you things that you either get to accept or reject because it suits what you want to do, so why are you asking me for? It is the same reason why Krishna-ji gave up on you.

You have finally accepted Shivani as your Guru and she has obliged (I had to persuade her). The initiation happened right here or did you miss that part?
Old 18-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Deactivated Account

But I swear I will do whatever you tell me friend.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I have already done so, my love, but you can't accept it. I am not going to tell you things that you either get to accept or reject because it suits what you want to do, so why are you asking me for? It is the same reason why Krishna-ji gave up on you.

You have finally accepted Shivani as your Guru and she has obliged (I had to persuade her). The initiation happened right here (or did you miss that part)?

Yes.I accept Shivani Devi ji as my guru.Thank you for giving me a guru Shiv ji.

Shivani Devi ji Love you.
Shiv ji Love you.

But Shiv ji please respond to this also :

"Shiv ji will you please be helping me in answering personal questions I have about spirituality/yoga/mental science etc ? These are advanced questions and nobody else I know can answer them.Thank you for saying I love you it means a lot to me.If someday I have the financial resources then will it be possible for you to let me know about these saints or not ? I understand if it will not be possible for you even then and won't be asking questions about these saints if it won't be possible for you to tell me even then.Can you help me (maybe by telling me name or location)so that my Siddh Babaji from jaura(he is a very powerful being who lives on higher worlds and astral planes and has many siddhis and god contacts) can meet Babaji Boy or Mahvatar Babaji(Shiv ji this is the reason why I asked you for Babaji boy ji's name and location or Mahavatar Babaji's location,my siddh babaji agreed that if I can get them the location/whereabouts of these great souls then my siddh babaji will give the message I want to give to Mahavatar Babaji or Babaji boy.I hope it is clear now :-) )And that is also the reason I wanted to know if Trishna can talk to Mahavatar Babaji or not so that maybe I can give my message to Mahavatar Babaji.I want to say something to Mahavatar Babaji ,I want my message to get across to him,that is my goal."

Last edited by captainamerica : 18-10-2018 at 02:38 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
When one practices chetan nidra (conscious sleep, yoga nidra), the dreamer becomes many and is immanent in each dream-object while simultaneously being transcendent. The dream objects often experience separation from the "source" as in a nightmare for example. However, if the dream object stills the little separatist dream-object "mind", it aligns with the "source", which of course is the dreamer in this particular case.

Similarly, since most traditions teach that "man is made in the image of God" (not the other way around), we can align with the Source (the Transcendent One that is Immanent) and yet experience "separation" when one assumes a role as an actor on the stage of life. The process of dream formation, as studied and observed during conscious sleep, helped me to realize answers to the questions that you are raising and which I also raised at one time. In a dream, one can experience separation but one can also experience lucid dreaming and shift attention between the dream object and the "source" of the dream. Hence, there is neither separation nor is there not separation. Ultimately, as sages have often said, there is no plurality. Hopefully, this helps to explain why I came to my conclusions about non-duality. When one aligns with the Source inherent in all, then one has direct experiences that validate this conclusion.
There is rather a large stumbling block with me...my heart always gets in the way.

I am so devoted to Lord Shiva, that I cannot even bear it or conceive of the fact that I am non different to the object of my endless affections..so I also have a fear.. the fear that if I 'become Shiva', the loving connection will vanish because there is nothing to be connected to. So Advaita Vedanta just became all too impersonal for me....hence my fierce defensiveness about that whole thing....I can't help it.

I got as far as Vishistadvaita (qualified monism) and that's as far as I could go with that.

If loving God is wrong, then I wanna be wrong.