Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 15-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Experiencer

When life path numbers are identical...?

Hi everyone,
It has been ages since I've been on here but I think I'm back and ready to do this again.
Something weird has happened to me which has very interesting numerology associated with it, and I cannot find any reference to this in any of my numerous books I have no idea why, but I'm wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on this.
Cutting a very long story hopefully short, I had a tarot reading back at the start of 2014 in which the same thing showed again and again and again. The reader spoke to me of a female person who was a fire sign, younger than me, very professional with a child and some other details, including the fact that I would meet her in February.
In the few years since that reading I also dreamt of this person I knew not only that she was a fire sign but she was an April born Aries, she had long hair and I even dreamt about the place where she lived.
I was left in no doubt that this person did actually exist even though they seemed slow to show themselves, well in February this year everything that he spoke of came true. The April born Aries who is four years younger than myself actually has turned out to be my new boss - every detail matches exactly.
I happened to chance upon her date of birth and did the maths, we are both number eight day numbers (her birthday is the 17th mine is the 26th) we are both number eight life path numbers but further to that when you add our dates of birth both numbers come in at 35.
Despite this somewhat amazing reading and the fact that our numerology is almost identical this connection appears purely 100% professional, I'm not certain that we even get along all that well some days so I'm a bit mystified as to the reason this person showed up so strongly. The readers words at the time were "you can't avoid this person she is your soulmate".
So my question with all this is what people make of the fact that our numerology is identical. Has anyone experienced this kind of thing with anyone they've met? A lot of books will talk about compatibility between different numbers but none of them seem to talk about numbers that are identical. I just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this. The situation is rather fascinating.
Or if anyone wants to trade a reading with me I'm more than happy to do that as well
Thank you for reading this hope to hear some thoughts ...
Old 29-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Ascender
Have you heard of the concept of oversouls? Where there are at least three parts or people that comprise one oversoul? And we have access to their lives more easily psychically.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Experiencer

No I have never come across that, gives me something to google on this sleepy morning...
Thanks for the info