Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-09-2018, 01:20 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Interesting read
Old 10-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Clearing Crystal & exceeding potential

Well, thankfully I have experience with this subject, that is a crystal with blockages.I know how I cleared mine, here is what I did, and how I found this out: I was in Rosebud Camp, of Standing Rock, Canon ball, North Dakota. I had been given a blue crystal by a rock man, and it was given to me a bit cloudy. As to the exact kind, I am not certain, but I kept her in my pocket each day, mostly. Our camp regularly had ceremony and praise to Tankashelah, but the crystal was an added tool, and loved item. Every night that i went to bed, for a period of about a week, I would place it upright, directly in front of a candle, Tea candle in fact. The candle represented the sun, the Crystal the earth, and I put a polished crystal stone off to her side to represent a moon. Every night I would send love/light into the crystal, knowing she always received warmth, to radiate it out. I noticed also, that when the crystal was exposed to the light, the side nearest the light turned a dark color, and the side on the outside revealed the light was received within. So I rotated it, naturally, so both sides would have a chance to light up. And so, for a week's time, I would take the crystal out of my pocket, and I would place it centered around a candle, with another crystal near by, and I rotated that crystal, but before I did, I gave it a blessing of my light. Behold, what was a white cloudy inside the blue surface, began to clear away, and the Crystal was indeed shaping to become translucent, and ultimately transparent is how it would become.

I was always full of care, to be sure I did not befall into Material attachment, but I love all, and used her for the moment, as she was made to manifest light on earth, and eventually the moment passed, and I needed to let her go. I found a beautiful place amid the wild plains, down a cliff, near a creek, I planted four corn seeds, and I placed her in the sand, with some other rocks, to represent an alter. I know all is in good hands.

What I said about the crystal, it will work, even applying it to the sun and moon in proper intervals will work. The main thing is do not fret, in peace all will be revealed. Just live, love, and see what you find in your journey!

My last message is slightly off topic, however, please understand. All that I said about this crystal, around the sun, and how light and dark interacted, read within the lines, your very mind, you will see can benefit, as it is that crystal, between sun and moon. Shalum, and Namaste.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:21 AM
Experiencer
I was just about to create a post on Herkimer Quartz. I got 3 of them because I heard they amplify crystals most especially I bought it to amplify my Moldavite. Lately I'm in chaos again especially at the workplace where there's too much negative energy. There's too much anger around and feel the need to get out. Eversince I got my Herkimers ... everyday's been so challenging.