Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-10-2018, 12:35 AM
Seeker

breathwork and moving stuck negative energy

so I have some stuck negative energy (feels like grief) in the center of my chest. im assuming that's the heart chakra.

if i had to say, id say its about 1 and 1/2 cups of grief energy stuck in there. haha. it feels extremely dense, and when I feel into it, it feels very 'intense'.... whatever that means haha.

ive been trying out breathwork, and its super cool and interesting. when I breathe into the stuck energy, it moves up. also, it feels slimy when it moves up. idk why. its pretty gross if u ask me.

anyways, I breathe into it, and it moves up, I keep breathing into it more and it moves up some more and so on until its about to be expelled from my body.

so I'm 100% sure that this energy needs to be released through tears. please dont doubt this. im 1000000% sure. every time it gets close to being released, it feels like its about to be released through my eyes (crying), and i get choked up and a little teary.

unfortunately it doesn't want to come out, it seems. like, it comes all the way up, but for some reason it doesn't release. I'm assuming its because my body doesnt feel safe enough to release this stuff. it sucks but that's most likely what it is.

I'm wondering what to do now? should i find a super compassionate and caring healer to guide me through the breathwork? hopefully that will make my body feel safe enough to let it out. its kind of frustrating to be honest... i really want this gunk out... especially since it can foster disease.

any ideas? there are no breathwork places near me but i figure I may be able to find someone to help me over the phone. I'm sure its possible.

thanks
Old 02-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Ascender

Perhaps your body is not ready for the release yet?

Does it feel safe?

Are there blocks? Like, it needs to hold on to the emotions, or it needs to appear strong so it cannot cry, etc.?

I have to address the above, and more, when I did my release.

If you want actual help, try flower essences. I find them very helpful. They work at the soul consciousness level. If you can access that level, then you can feel the effect of the flower essences.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Seeker

Be patient with yourself and give it time. You can't really force it out. There is a time and place for everything and since you have the intention to heal that part of yourself rest assured that it will happen.

If you still want to give it conscious attention you could try the breathing while laying a gentle hand on your chest.

When it comes to seeking the help of a healer, a bond of trust is key especially since its about the heart.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Really like what you are trying to do babaji. I am 1000000% sure you are onto it. Don't doubt yourself. Keep doing what you are doing, and as each piece of information comes up to guide you, just know that it's part of the process and to follow along. As long as it feels right of course.

We are all different. When I breath in to an area of my body I usually see black/grey and I see it slowly moving as I encourage the movement of my breath to clear the stagnant energy, as I view the black to be.

The crying and safety you mention I can understand as I experience that too. Thanks for your inspiration. Not something I do nearly enough so thanks for sharing.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:51 AM
Experiencer
I am dealing with something very similar to you. For me it is is in my gut region and it wants to come out through vomiting. But like you, I am unable to release and let it out.

Good luck and I hope you're able to face and release this when you time is right for you!
Old 18-10-2018, 06:34 PM
Pathfinder

In my experience trying to make it leave actually holds it there. Loving it as a hurt part of yourself does something magical.