Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Question What's happening?

I'm new to this forum and hoping to get some advice on what I've been feeling lately.

I left a draining job this summer and took a long vacation immediately afterward. Something shifted in me during that vacation. I never felt so rested, optimistic about life, in love with the sun and outdoors...I truly enjoyed everything I did and everyone I saw on a new level. I started a new job and I feel caged in, so to speak. When my friends have asked me why, my response is that I'm too big for this space. That's the only way I can describe it. I feel other's emotional pain without them ever voicing it. Strange coincidences happen that freak me out. I feel as though I'm being pulled towards something I can't put a name on. Does this make any sense?
Old 11-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Master

It sounds as a legitimate feeling, it's just that we have to work to feed ourselves and those who depend on us. Sure, there is the alternative to be the dependent, but that isn't an adult's option.

Anybody can find a balance. It is a sign of maturity (I mean no disrespect).

You don't have to get stuck in a job you don't like, but there are few ideal jobs, if any.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Master
Hii RedTwin. The mid-40s is when my true self was freed and released in this lifetime, seemingly from all its previous and difficult karma. It was a major transitional shift for me. I have some spiritual info on that if you're interested, one's "angels" returning in their later years, setting up karmic connections for the next incarnation, that sort of thing.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Lorelyen

You've discovered your free spirit. Joining any kind of organisation as an employee will cage you (because you're having to work to other people's rules and conventions), so it's best if you can develop a workable view that there are two sides to life: the freedom to be and the need to survive. You put up with the organisational role and its oft-soul-destroying demands just for that. People I know put up with the grind - they have to - but see it as a way of financing their freedoms/hobbies etc. It doesn't get rid of the problem but lessens its weight. Unless you're a career high-flier, carry out your work as best you can so no one can complain about that. Go through the motions but know that's just what you're doing and it has nothing to do with the real you (for want of a better term).

I set out from college in a marketing agency; soon got fed up with the ways it worked so went freelance. It didn't rid me of the problem altogether - there are times when the work I love goes a bit thin, then I have to do things I'd sooner not but I grew a practical attitude that distances me from such tasks. I commit to the task at hand without committing to the ethos of organisations/groups.

Bests.
Old 29-10-2018, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTwin
I'm new to this forum and hoping to get some advice on what I've been feeling lately.

I left a draining job this summer and took a long vacation immediately afterward. Something shifted in me during that vacation. I never felt so rested, optimistic about life, in love with the sun and outdoors...I truly enjoyed everything I did and everyone I saw on a new level. I started a new job and I feel caged in, so to speak. When my friends have asked me why, my response is that I'm too big for this space. That's the only way I can describe it. I feel other's emotional pain without them ever voicing it. Strange coincidences happen that freak me out. I feel as though I'm being pulled towards something I can't put a name on. Does this make any sense?

nothing crazy is happening to you dude.

if ppl are stuck in a lame job that doesnt fit them then they are miserable.

when you go on a vactaion from a job you hate, you feel amazing.

there is no esoteric wisdom here to be found. you simply work a job you dont like, and felt great when you left the lame job that doesnt suit you.

you went back into a new job that doesnt fit you and you felt miserable again. no big mystery there.

lesson here? find a new job that wont make you miserable. nobody here can really tell you what job is for you.

my tip tho, find a job that heals others in some way. My job is massage therapist, i Heal others and dont have to listen to them cry all day. its a win win imo. find your win win.