Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Well, that would all depend on how good the brakes on your car are at very high speed.

I don't know my friend...I could never be a Buddhist (unless I lived in a Himalayan cave somewhere)...

Tomorrow is Labour Day over here...It is a long weekend and for the past three nights, all I can hear are all the neighbours getting drunk, shouting obscenities at the top of their lungs like they are all at a football match, before jumping in their cars and doing screechies and burnouts up and down the street, throwing glass bottles at the houses...and we are supposed to have love and compassion for all these Satan spawn? Gimme a break.

All I know, is if these are what human beings are, I am not one of them and I am proud in judging myself to be far superior to that class of animal...when all I can do is sit here and pray..."when did you say that Armageddon was again? It can't happen soon enough".
i hate dumb drunks! If I watied for the last minute to slam on the breaks for a ignorant pedestrian like that, my luck I would stop far away, and they would drop to the ground, fake an injery and Sue me. Or I would accdently hit them.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
i hate dumb drunks! If I watied for the last minute to slam on the breaks for a ignorant pedestrian like that, my luck I would stop far away, and they would drop to the ground, fake an injery and Sue me. Or I would accdently hit them.
I pretty much hate all of the irresponsible and boorish behavior of human beings, full stop and end of story. I also can't help feeling this way because it has been ingrained into my being since birth (and even before that). I shudder to think what humans will get away with just because they can in the next century and it is so easy to see the criteria for which they will be judged...and my judgment will be the same as Lucifer's....."love all these foolish apes? You MUST be kidding me!" Suffice to say that the Fallen ones have an amazing case against humanity at the Rapture....they will all get to say to God "I told you so" and be allowed back into heaven...
Old 30-09-2018, 12:11 PM
Master
I will just go off on a tangent here..

A few weeks ago, there was a news story about a disgruntled employee placing sewing needles in strawberries in Queensland and some people nearly died...

After that story went to air, there was a huge spate of copycat crimes all over the country...sewing needles showed up in all different kinds of fruits...from apples to rockmelons..hundreds of cases...and all I could think about was gimme a gun and some time alone with those morons. I would have absolutely no hesitation...
Old 30-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Master
I know what you mean! Things like that happen here too. That's why I do my best not to watch the news. I don't want any part of that kind of stupidity. All one can do is not be one of those people and maybe set an example for at least 1 person. There's a lot of good people out there too. Unfortunately you don't hear about them more often. You only hear about nut jobs looking for there 15 seconds fame. You ever see the movie idiotoracy? Its a good movie. Bet you would like it