Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 30-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Master
Thumbs up Documentary: With One Voice

An excellent documentary with mystics from a number of the world's paths, relating how the Ultimate Reality they experienced on their path, is the same as that experienced by the others on other paths. The experience of that from which sprang every religious or spiritual movement that ever inhabited the earth, and what they all have in common, as opposed to the differences.

http://youtu.be/3j7ShNJlr1s
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 11-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Ascender
Very good documentary !!!

We all sing our own soul song, we may not like each others food, but we all drink the same water.

mj
Old 19-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Seeker

Link is broken.
Old 14-02-2019, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilush
Link is broken.

I purchased it so it can be downloaded from Dropbox at this link. It is a .mov file (Apple) but can be played on both Windows and Mac. 1.23 Gb's. Worth seeing in my opinion. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfov1r6l69...81%29.zip?dl=0
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 16-02-2019, 01:02 AM
Master

Is it this one?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3o2kltX7RI

Old 16-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
That IS it, yes indeed! Youtube had it previously but then deleted it for copyright claims, which is why it is surprising that it is back again. It may get removed for the same reason at some point. I originally found it at the link I had previously posted at the start of this thread, but within a week it had been taken down causing me to seek out the production company and to purchasing it. Now I just share it for free, but having a working youtube link is easiest for everyone! Thanks!
Rumi
Old 16-02-2019, 06:54 PM
ImthatIm

Good vid.
Thanks Shabda.
Old 17-02-2019, 04:45 AM
Master
Yeah, thanks from me too, it is a worthwhile video to watch.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Master
Talking

Please enjoy~!!!
Rumi