Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-03-2013, 01:08 AM
Yogi Palooza

Bashar, thoughts and opinions

Has anyone here ever heard of Bashar? I've only recently started listening to him and I already like the guy. His spiritual teaching really resonate with me and it seems like he's pretty much saying the same exact thing as other amazig channels or enlightened beings, but in different words. Such as Teal Scott and Abraham. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about him or if anyone out here listen to him...
Old 16-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Master
Not too much, the guy who is supposedly channeling basher, I only listened to a couple. I found him annoying and this 'basher' claims to be an alien? I'm not so into things like that, but if you are, enjoy.
Old 16-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Ascender

I discovered Bashar a year ago,when i first woke up and got spiritual...I was guided to him by someone who connected to my higher self and gave me 2 messages,Bashar was one message and the other was extremely important too.

Early on my spiritual path,he gave me a great insight into what we all are and how we view ourselves.The channellings are intelligent,thought provoking and seamless,you will not hear a pause during the channelling and he has a sense of humour.I dont listen to him anymore because i have "got" his message and learnt a LOT.... I am delighted i found him.

I think the "Alien" part of this puts people off but really he is just a being with a spirit that was not incarnated on Earth.We are also "Aliens" to other beings in the universe.
Old 16-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Master

I don't really follow Bashar but the stuff I've heard I really like a lot.
Old 16-03-2013, 01:53 PM
WYN123

I really enjoyed Bashar's teaching up to an extent, its like everything really take what's useful to you at the time, some of the stuff I just wasn't ready too hear yet like sacred symbols, but the I magi nation video was brilliant and his stuff on addiction (smoking) not me! mind bogglingly cool.
Old 16-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Deactivated Account
I heard some of his stuff. Thought he was great and made a lot of sense.
Old 28-06-2013, 07:05 AM
workinprogress

Big fan of his. I like his direct, no ** approach.
Old 28-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Master
Hi,

Bashar had some insights about soul families in the "A game of Chess" presentation.
http://www.bashar.org/downloads.html

Many of us are looking for worth while personal relationship. It is nice to see that subject discussed from an evolved races perspective.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Master
Bashars enthusiasm is wonderful, I really do believe we're here to enjoy this human experience and not get all freaked out by it. He really ignites the excitement and uniqueness in being able to be in a body exploring creation and it's wonders.
Yeah, he's an alien, meaning a spirit being not on this planet. Big deal, we didnt really think Earth was the only planet out of billions that had life did we? We're not that arrogant are we?

Well, actually I was LOL.
I WANTED to believe there was other life out there, was even a Star Trek fan, dreamed of colonizing other planets, meeting other sentient life, drew and painted and wrote what it might be like.......but it really hit me I'd not fully accepted it as fact when a woman who channeled a Being from a planet in the Orion Belt. Among many fantastical things he illuminated to me about my personal life and the Journey I was on (he couldn't have known without having access to Higher Knowledge) told me that while I'd cleared many blocks and let down many walls and expanded my acceptance many fold - I still had preconceived ideas about other life forms and needed to let those human predigest go also.
Nothing like having an Alien politely call you a bigot to make one face one's own reality!! LOL

Like a few others in this thread, Bashar was a important stop on the Journey of the Mystic into Internal Spirit Connection and Knowing, and I thank him for it and have moved on, having incorporated the knowledge he brings to us at the level he brings it and now explore with my own Spirit the Wonder of What IS.
Old 28-06-2013, 08:39 PM
y-vonne

Hi, I am deeply spiritual and work as a clairvoyant, my son however believes in aliens and all sorts of stuff I don't understand. But we seem to be finding a common ground through both different points of view.... he came to me the other day talking about higher consciousness !! I was blown away because he thinks I talk mumbo jumbo :)