Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I don't know, having never tried it. But it might be worth a go (?)
However, I'd try the free options first. Do a YouTube search for Binaural beats /Binaural tones / etc. A whole lot of them come up, all different types, and all different "brainwave speeds". Then convert them to mp3 using the You Tube to mp3 converter (google it. Not all downloads are allowed by Google, but many still are.) Then once on mp3, use the sounds with headphones. The sound has to come to your ears and brain in stereo.

Remember that what works perfectly for someone else -and they swear by it -may well not work for you, and vice-versa. I'd do some free experimentation first.

Although I say that "what works for one person may not work for another" it always helps me if I am just a little bit tired first. Then I'm more likely to just slip ever-so-slightly under, just skimming the surface of sleep. Then I wake very soon with the vibrational stage, and going out of body. I don't mean deadly tired (like you are last thing at night. You're more likely to enter deep sleep then) but the kind of tired you might be when you're ready for a little nap in the afternoon or something.

Great suggestion.

I have a procyon that I bought only recently. I'm a bit of a junkie, and I started with using binaurals/monoaurals/ischronic tones. See if you are receptive to those before you purchase.

I haven't used it as much as I should yet, but I have had a few interesting experiences. I used a program designated for relaxation that lead me to a state of high awareness followed by very deep sleep and vivid dreams. I bought my first audiostrobe CD to go with the machine (on deep trance identification), and I plan to go deeper into using it starting this weekend. I'll definitely keep up with you all as better astral projection (and lucid dreaming) is a component of my goals.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:27 AM
GregoryScott

I never tried using the ones you are speaking of, always wanted to, but just couldn't afford em at the time.
When I began my journey I was using the hemi-sync CD/tapes. Although at the time my intention was not astral projection, but meditation.
So after about six months of just lying there listening, about 15 minutes into my meditation I spontaneously left my body, fully conscious!
I used the em for another year or so with the same success but later realized I could project without using the tapes.
I’m guessing once my body was conditioned enough I no longer needed them.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Master
I brought one a few years ago, didn't care for it much, so I sold it.