Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-04-2018, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Omg! Sparrow you're back!

Today has been such a bad day, it's great to see you!

Seems to be a common theme mirrored by a number of you in your recent posts. Why all the doom and gloom from everyone? Does the sun not shine upon you this day?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 18-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Seems to be a common theme mirrored by a number of you in your recent posts. Why all the doom and gloom from everyone? Does the sun not shine upon you this day?

-Sparrow

Things get tough for us little spirits down here lol.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

-Sparrow

A lot of things have happened recently that aren't that great for me or those near to me. Although, some of it opens up future possibilities, or provides motivation/direction; with the exception of additional difficulties with illness and familial death for my partner.

In the grander scheme of things, with my own life, I often feel mixed emotions about my desired path. I feel supported, valued, encouraged and efforts have been made to ensure that I suffer little in the process of pursuing my dreams (by some close to me and spiritual entities alike.) On the other hand, I also feel like I am a failure to all of my hopes, and the hopes placed in me, when I cannot achieve the success I have been pursuing. Since it is a spiritual path that I have chosen, there is little I can do to control what happens for myself, other than to be patient and keep trying. I have been trying to achieve the same or similar results for many years, so I suppose it constitutes a bit of emotional baggage at this point. ^^' I suppose this problem connects with my ultimate desire, though. I feel that the disconnect in this area is a huge problem for most people. It is like a missing link in a chain, for those I've encountered and seen. I might be a little bit insane for trying to bridge the gap for myself, but the potential makes it worthwhile.

In any case, I suppose you inspired me to ramble on a bit. Is it because I feel your sincerity, or am I just that vulnerable? ^^' Ah well.
Old 19-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Guide

Quote:

-Sparrow

FYI, Lee Harris posts monthly videos detailing the energy currents influencing humanity, called Energy Updates. Here is April's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2hpfPEvFrU
Old 19-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
FYI, Lee Harris posts monthly videos detailing the energy currents influencing humanity, called Energy Updates. Here is April's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2hpfPEvFrU
great video, also lisened to his empaths vs narcissists recovery, thanks so much for shareing they were very helpfull.
in places where others do not.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Greetings and salutations of love through light as I revisit this wonderful site.

How are we all?

-Sparrow

Dearest Sparrow, everyone on our paths as you can see, doing what we can, experiencing the usual ups and downs in this life. Missing you...Yearning your guidance... Many of us with sweet feelings of love and respect towards you.

And you? Tell us how you have been!

Tiss
Old 19-04-2018, 06:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Greetings and salutations of love through light as I revisit this wonderful site.

How are we all?

-Sparrow

Good and thanks for asking

How have you been Sparrow?

Much love and light back atcha
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Challenging times are clearly presenting themselves for many.
All this is appropriate, as the world should now expect to see barriers disintegrating; energy pushing forward; bursting its banks and barriers of accumulated form of old, formulating change and transformation into foreign frontiers of something new.

-Sparrow
Hallelujah and not a moment too soon

Over the past several months, I've felt a deeper movement or growth at the soul level with my closest soul family. A deeper healing and awareness of the love we are.

I'm no longer feeling unforgiven, or resented (having felt this across lifetimes, which was literally depressing)...and thus no longer feeling discouraged and unable to change this reality, over and over again.

I feel my heart open again once more to the fullness of lovingkindness as well as equanimity. I feel my humanity is affirmed, at least in spirit. Because I have remembered. I have accepted what was and who I was...and same all round, I believe...and I believe all is forgiven and accepted in love (that is, it is truly in process).

...because there is a mutuality of awareness and ownership. And importantly, that leads into the awareness or insight that murder or a "do-over" are not the only alternatives regarding co-existence and growth. Meaning, I believe the foundations of co-existence and growth are now recognised all round as both possible and also good, very good.

So, finally...toward reconciliation and acceptance in authentic love.
Free at last, free at last...thank god almighty, I'm free at last. Free to be...per Hamlet.

And thus, I am free to be who I am and to be accepted as I am by my closest soul family. It feels like a huge weight is gradually being lowered from my shoulders, from my soul.

(No do-overs please )

Now I can finally get back to r6r6 on the Harmonic reactor thread abt how there is more than just material space/time, or we couldn't move through it, but that he is fundamentally right that any major changes beyond possible choice are not at hand. Certainly not without abrogating everyone's free will...but also not without losing all that you, just as are as you are. And that bit is something that I think not many are fully aware of.

The more major changes would mostly require what I am calling rewrites of reality &/or do-overs of consciousness...which amounts to a total annihiliation of our present reality and/or our current individuated consciousness in this reality. Nothing I favour, for certain ;) I'm good with this existence (trying as is may be, it ain't half bad really), this universe & all the dark matter we have, this little blue planet, and all the individuated consciousness in existence "here" at this mo.

Per aspera ad astra
Peace & blessings

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Suspended
May I ask a question? It doesn't seem to fit this topic. But why can't I die and experience death/nothingness? I've died a couple times...i just always seem to come back.
Old 19-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:

How are we all?

-Sparrow

It is very nice to see you visiting us again dear Sparrow.
Blessings

Wowzers, Sparrow has returned!