Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-01-2019, 06:17 AM
Guide

Are you Attracting the Dark & Polerizing Negative?... an observation

So I guess that I am not surprised to be in this disgusting and horrible situation.... I live in a college town that I am trying to start my business in and recently moved here a year ago. All I had was a backpack full of clothes and $20 bucks.... long story short I eventually found a place.. or should I say a place found me. After a year of living here I recently realized that my roommate has been screwing his dog....................... All graphic details aside I am here to teach.....

It is the main reason why I am doing my own business... to help thouse who need the most help... to help people understand, start, and develop their inner spiritually. It is my dream to give people courage to challenge what they are afraid of most....

I learned within the past year about polarity and what it means to be positive or negative... self serving or service to others oriented.... along with each polarity one does certain things.... Along with this understanding I became increasingly telepathic Consciously.... (it does not feel any different and I do not know anything different... Its more like paying attention...)

I will say that when I am asleep I am super clairvoyant and perceptive...

This person who does this things has suffered from depression in the past and has even attempted at taking his own life.... in my own life I have encountered people like this and I was able to see the darkness that surrounds a person and its influence to bring that person down in vibration in an effort to be more effective towards their prey.... I am not saying that what happens to a person is entirely the cause of the supernatural, but it definitely plays a role....

A person has a choice what they decide to feel in each waking moment regardless of stimulus... if your dad died right now... of course you will feel bad or sad.. etc and if you would look in the spirit realm you would see trauma from the connection that bridges you to your dad.... in order to release we have to understand and then consciously let it go.......

Some people even after decades or even years still hold on to that trauma as if it happened yesterday..... some even... somehow blame themselves for the fate of another..... When stuff like this happens... this causes one to attract negative polarity beings..... Also I would like to add... depending on your habits and places you visit you may also attract such beings... good examples would be places like.... strip clubs.... bars.... scary movies... Jails.... and etc.... the type of beings there would vary based on the energy of that location... (I dont think you would find a strong polarized being at a scary movie)

If your scared... lol dont be... what ever is true for this is true for the exact opposite... and remember if there are negative spirits there are positive spirts... and just know that anything you go through has been agreed upon by your higherself, and your higherself is about spiritual growth... it would not punish you to torment you lol.... so anything you go through is completely possible to get through... it may not be easy but it is what you need to experience.... Depending on your previous pastlife or your mission and your current path there may be major obstacles thrown in your path in order to help you get to where you need to be in order to be as effective as you wanted...

How do you raise your vibration? The easiest way is to pray and talk to God... pray for each of your friends and family... wish good things for them and etc...

lmk what you think....

As I am still going through this it may take a while to get back... I will be posting more though... "To Feed & be Led by Darkness"
Old 24-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Guide

The Rational Trap......

I recently wrote a post called... Are you attracting the dark and polarizing negative.... an observation...

Check it out to be caught up to this convo...

The person who does things to his dog..... as a human he has character flaws in that he whole hearted-ly believes that he has no ability to change the way he thinks or what he does..... A person led by rationality can be led to do anything rationally... lol It is also interesting to see how this word Rationality no matter how you use it, will still have a positive seeming connotation..... Anyways... what I am trying to say is that, when someone doesn't listen to their heart and follows only what is material or rationally proven a person can be convinced to live/believe or do certain things.....

Even as a person who may have lived to 100 years of age, there is still far to much information and situations that could challenge ones wisdom lol... if even gained... The idea of taking your own life is unnatural in my opinion....

Dont think that I have no experience with this as to I have knew a hand ful of people who took their own lives....

As to the topic at hand.... once a person has committed to a way of thinking and doing things, that person attracts things that are similar in polarity..... once that happens that being attaches it self and becomes its teacher..... depending on its lessons... depends on ones experiences... and as this is something that is infinitely varied, this example does not explain all possible circumstances surrounding perceived negative situations. I am only using this because I live in the same house as the person and I am able to see what is going on in different perspectives.... It wasn't all at once but over time.... and I did not understand its meaning until I realized what was going on.....

I remember around the time I first moved in that I had a dream about my roommate emptying a large bag of trash in my room..... this was metaphorical for the energy that he was bringing to my space..... also his invasion of privacy to my space was unknown to me at that time......

I would also like to point out that we live 30ft away from a graveyard and with that type of energy it is easier to attract all kinds of things to your space..... lol try being a astral warrior in this type of energetic environment... you quickly find out that fighting your way out will not be enough... you have to find a different way of protecting yourself.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:49 PM
Master
this is really sad to say the least.. and I'm sorry you're stuck in that situation physically but I'm glad that you are not bitter about it.. while it sounds unspeakably awful, I agree on a higher level there must be a reason why you wound up there right? weird how desperate you were, I mean with your backpack and $20 and how of all places you ended up there..

anyway on a different level I was thinking perhaps you could try something like surrogate EFT tapping for him, or the dog too for sure. it seems to have powerful physical impact as well as incredible reaches in etheric realms n stuff
Old 05-02-2019, 07:10 AM
Guide

Its all good and it is what it is. I decided to leave home after failing in one business becuause I believed in myself. I know that there will be challenges of all kind and I went out into the world anyways. I am not trying to run away from any obstalce, scary or not, disquesting or etc.... because my mission is to help the world. :)

I have prayed for these beings to have a opportunities given to them and I also sent love towards the being who was feeding off of him and I saw that had great affects upon him. I also planned to reach out to his parents because I care about life... Even though it is wrong I still care about the lesson one is to learn... After my letter to his parents... my tasks will be done and it will be up to them and God to find a way.

:)