Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2006, 03:02 AM
goodvibehealer

Healing Others

Well in my other thread, i mentioned about Reiki (sorry if i mispelt it). Well my grandma is sick. I had bought some amythest so i charged it and we have a buddah statue. And I probilly didn't do this the right way. But basically I lit insence, i charged the crystal with healing energy (or so i thought) and i asked the universe to help me, and i asked buddah to take away her pain and insted ill suffer for her...again don't know im doing this right probilly not. I dont know a lot or anything really about healing....however all i know is that inside I want to help and i do it my way which i think its going to help.

Now i placed the amythest inside her room and even before i went to bed i pictured all her pain going into the amythest. Now i don't know if its because of the heat here (its really hot in the daytime) but she also has back pains. She also tends to over-exaggurate to get attention ( i know that sounds crude) but it happens where she will call everyone in my family to come over and then once they leave she is suddenly fine and wants to go out.

However, Since that i have had some bad things happen to me where I am crying and i acutally got into a fight wtih my mother. A really bad one too. So I don't know what my question is but i thought i would share my experience anyway....