Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-02-2018, 07:28 AM
Master
Indian man dream

I dreamt I was an Indian guy trying to get home. I used an emergency transport to get there. At home I was stressing out and rubbing my head. I had to find something but I can't remember what. My friend was supposed to be there but they had either already left or I got there first. I wasn't sure. I didn't feel well in the dream, like unsettled so I was thinking about how to leave that place.

There was more detail to the dream but this is all I was able to extract.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Pathfinder

Maybe this represents a past life! Especially if you are dreaming of being someone else.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Master
i get the sense that you are actually that missing friend who "was supposed to
be there"... you were viewing things as if from someone else's vantage point.
i don't know how far this connection extends, it may be across dimensions
(as suggested by the teleportation which appears to be involved), but it seems
as if you have had a 'contract' with a friendly soul to aid them in a time of
need, which is now. if you know someone presently who feels lost, even while
at home, it may be that they're in need of your reassurance.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Master
Thank you guys that's really cool!

Two things spring to mind, one was that my school friend since childhood keeps telling me about this guy called Andrew who isn't Indian but we had a connection at school. She's been telling me he's struggling and I've been meaning to reach out to him but didn't want to cause any problems within my relationship as they had argued in the past.

The second person is my partner, he needs help at the moment in his life and he is struggling. I listen to him a lot to help him get it off his chest but sometimes I get annoyed when he won't do anything about it, although I know that probably doesn't help! So could it be either of these situations needs my reassurance?
Old 09-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Master
i figure that wherever you feel drawn to assist is the place to help out;
you won't want to impose anything on someone, there ought to be an
'invitation vibe' from those you'd like to provide comforting to.
the dream seems to have implied a distance, so your immediate
relationship isn't likely to be what was spoken of.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:01 PM
Master
Ok that's great thank you Horace I will stay open to this :)
Old 09-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Master
Could it just be on a soul level? Because this doesn't really fit into my life. There's not anyone that this person could be that I interact with usually in life. I often have dreams were I know I've been busy working on spiritual things but my brain blocks the memories out. So could this be a soul connection in my dreams rather than in life? Or could it mean someone will come into my life?
Old 09-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Could it just be on a soul level? Because this doesn't really fit into my life. There's not anyone that this person could be that I interact with usually in life. I often have dreams were I know I've been busy working on spiritual things but my brain blocks the memories out. So could this be a soul connection in my dreams rather than in life? Or could it mean someone will come into my life?
i suppose that it could've been speaking to some aspect of yourself that you've
not recognized as being a part of you. meditate; look within to see what you've
forgotten, or blocked out from remembrance. welcome home whatever 'foreign'
influence you've kept at a distance from being at home within your being.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Master
hmmm, yesterday I was thinking about India. I was reading a lady's twin flame was in India and it resonated with me, like I have lived there and experienced love there, although I'm not sure of the exact scenario. Indian men seem to take a shine towards me too lol so I will look within and see what part of myself wants to be integrated. I have also been realising how over our lives we can discard parts of ourselves for whatever reason, I feel I've done this a lot and I did ask for my heart space to be whole again. So in this sense, it makes sense to me know. Thank you Horace!
Old 09-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Master
Also, I keep hanging on at my current job, hoping I will be recognised for my hard work and doing things outside of my job description, hoping to be promoted or have a career with the company, but I realised yesterday from how they are acting that they are trying to push me out as much as they can and I feel stressed again because I just don't know what to do. I apply for other jobs and don't get anywhere even though I am more than able. Really stressing me out so it might be relating to this too as my eye has not stopped twitching all day!