Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 20-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Wishing to reconnect to my spirituality

Hi everyone! Great to see such an active forum!
I "woke up" if you like starting when I was like 14 but really properly at 17 years old.
Since then I went through a massive shift and had a lengthy period where I practised spiritual practises like meditation, intention, gratitude, visualisation, reiki, energy work etc daily and I felt rather positive and glowing with life and pretty well on top of things most of the time.

Lately (last 5 years) I've been living within a very busy intentional community and unusually perhaps, the people there are mostly quite "normal" some meditations and things occur but the place is so busy with projects and building work that I think the energy of "doing" had taken over myself and I've been feeling very out of touch with the more spiritual side of myself.

Lately I've been reading lots into the darkness that operates on our planet and have been feeling rather full of darkness myself (which is fine as its all part of the journey, the healing and the growing etc) BUT I have been feeling a little overwhelmed and helpless and frustrated that I want to help but cannot figure out how.

Thing is, I KNOW that moving through my own darkness and healing myself is exactly what will help the whole world out of the darkness and increasing my own vibration IS my "purpose" here at this time.

So here I am, wishing to reconnect with my true self, my higher self, the higher energies of love and light and to bring this sweet cosmic joy down to the Earth plane. I intend to become strong and feel strong in the face of darkness and I intend to practise my meditation, my visualisations and my gratitude and reiki etc etc and let it all become habit once again

Cant wait to chat to you all and get inspired

Peace

Dave Currently in Spain escaping the winter but living in Cornwall, UK
Old 20-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Master
Greetings OrbStarseed and welcome to SF! Blessings to you as you walk your path.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 21-02-2019, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi OrbStarseed

I've just joined too. Hope you achieve the things you want to happen.

See you around the forum.

Eilidh