Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
The native American belief is that life exists within all things. I tend to agree with it too. If mass is nothing but a vessel for spirit, any mass with kinetic potential has potential for life. Or another way to see it is, if a spirit has gone into a rock, it would fit the requirements for a living object (purpose, body, and spirit).

I agree... a rock is "aware" of itself as a rock.....the substance/essence is all things.....
Old 19-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Hallo Aquarian! A bit curious, does this mean Aura=Soul? Because through Kirlian photography they saw things seemingly not alive to have auras... I think...
Good question.

According to Yogananda, there's a level beyond the auric dimension (ideation/causal dimension) and the one beyond that is the unadorned soul.
I think he defines the soul as whatever identity it happens to be adopting at the moment and that includes the physical body.
At one point in Autobiography of a Yogi, his guru descends two levels ie manifests an aura and a physical body in order to explain reality to him -- an extraordinary passage.

Anyway to answer your question, all but one of the souls I've been aware of has an aura. Even God had an aura, tho I think he adorned Him/Herself with it for my benefit.
The one that doesn't is my long-term attacker.

Crystals have an aura and a very basic soul I believe. I could be wrong on that and there might be a dividing line where a certain level of evolution suddenly gains a soul.
Old 19-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
That's not what this thread is about. This thread is about the post-'death' survival of stillborns.

You've never heard of them? That doesn't really inspire confidence in them as an authoriative source.
All channeling is inherently suspect.

It's of course possible that a soul would manifest the experience of being stillborn or aborted for some reason and hang around for that particular 'mother' to die. It's just unlikely and I'd be inclined to distrust any report of it.

BTW, the earliest surviving baby was born at 21 weeks, 5 days. Many babies survive at 24 weeks. Prior to 21 weeks, they just aren't viable, which is probably why souls don't descend until then at the earliest.
Old 20-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I agree... a rock is "aware" of itself as a rock.....the substance/essence is all things.....
:)

Id like to add, that Knightofalbion has started this thread in hopes of lestening the pain of child loss. A very worthy cause, and I know how our goals get twisted during translation. I still think its a bit funny to watch, but when it happens to me I hate it about as much as you probably do now hehe.
Old 20-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Sybilline

Oh shoot I had no idea. I'm sorry if I was a bit insensitive I swear I did not know T_T :(((

Love be to you Knight, I know you'll be alright...
Old 20-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
1) All channeling is inherently suspect.

2) BTW, the earliest surviving baby was born at 21 weeks, 5 days. Many babies survive at 24 weeks. Prior to 21 weeks, they just aren't viable, which is probably why souls don't descend until then at the earliest.

1) It depends on the source. All the holy books have been channelled /inspired. A corrupt priesthood may have corrupted certain of them in places, but that is not a reflection on the source.

2) Most NDEs are told they have to go back because it isn't their 'time'.
There is a time for everything.

A child may be in the womb, but it is alive and with spirit; a person may be dead yet they too are alive and with spirit. It is an unbroken cycle of existance.
The soul is present from conception to death - and onwards....

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 20-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
1) Oh shoot I had no idea. I'm sorry if I was a bit insensitive I swear I did not know T_T :(((

2) Love be to you Knight, I know you'll be alright...

1) Doesn't matter. No harm done.

2) Thank you and God bless you.

Old 20-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Master

Quote:

Id like to add, that Knightofalbion has started this thread in hopes of lestening the pain of child loss. A very worthy cause, and I know how our goals get twisted during translation. I still think its a bit funny to watch, but when it happens to me I hate it about as much as you probably do now hehe.

Thank you, dear Sammy. God bless you.

Old 20-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Master

I should add, it wasn't me, but my friend who went through this. It's a subject matter few venture in to independently. It's only when such as this befalls you or a loved one and you start to investigate the matter that you discover how prevalent it is even in the 21st century for all its medical advances, and the great sorrow and distress it causes.

Old 20-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:

truthfully, I think we make these issues way more complicated than they actually are.....to me, it is simplicity itself.......I personally have had many losses in my life which sent me on a journey of discovery which I am still on, and always will be on......but my truths are "my" truths and not dependent on books, altho reading has lead me further and further into discovery....The "key" for me is that is must make "sense" to me, if not then I cannot accept it, regardless of who said it.......