Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 13-11-2018, 03:29 PM
Pathfinder
Problem with prayer

Hi!
Countless times , when I pray "God, save me!" after 2-3 min. i get very sick and I feel terrible...Has anyone heard of smth. like this?

Is it possible That He doeasn't hear me? Perhaps, due to low vibrations ?
What do you think?
Old 13-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator
Lie relaxed and say the Lord's prayer and the 23rd psalm. They will be very comforting.

The Divine knows you and always has done, so don't be afraid you are alone. You will be heard.

Do you sense there may be some reason why you want God to save you? Does this clash in any way with the vibration of prayer? (Two different energies....maybe one of fear mixed with one of peaceful loving-ness and strength?) Sometimes when there are two opposing forces within, it can cause dis-equilibrium, and that can cause a strange inner nausea. So could any sense of not being worthy, as you would be pulled in two directions internally.
You could examine those ideas maybe?

But just focus on trust and God's love for you, and the prayers above might help cause more peace and straighten out the experience.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:44 PM
Suspended
Guide
Agree with tobi, try reciting the lord's prayer.

I sometimes feel invisible to god when I pray in my own personal way, like he doesn't honor or think those prayers are necessary. Perhaps I dont need that type of help/saving. I find the lords prayer connects me easily to Him .
Old 02-12-2018, 03:40 PM
ImthatIm

Pray to save you. Means you see from unsaved.
Are you physically unsafe? If physical could be stress. Fear/worry/anxiety
I assume since we are in religion/spiritual forum it is in the spiritual or mental area of feeling unsaved.
The advice already given is excellent.
I've learnt to start my prayers in thanksgiving to God even if it is the smallest things and then seeing and thanking him for the growth he has all ready provided you. And to see your self as changing into the change/saved position you desire. Feel the Love God has for you encourage faith in yourself
that God wants the good blessings for you. And will get you to that saved place you desire. Then get up from your prayers and bless or Love on someone else that needs it and try to carry love and keep thanking Him through your day. I am very good at getting down on myself. Once I surrender my life to God, who am I to judge myself. See it all as growth or a growing process like a plant, lots of light and water and care and weeding and in season it will fruit.