Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridek
We are aware that there is a possibility to move around through these chakras but it is not of interest to us. Your questions are valuable and I appreciate them.

Thank you for your appreciation. I try to ask questions that can be helpful for me and others. Blessings.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Ascender
DNA is a thing. It does what it does and sings as it wills. It is a thing that sits there and does not really have an effect on what we are. It has an effect on form, yes, but not on our nature.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Guide

I want to ask you about contacting higher angels like seraphim, cherubim, thrones, ophanim, archangels, presta angels, mons angels; ascended masters, cosmic masters, elohim, chohans etc. I would love to channel these beings and to meet them. Some say that is not easy to contact them, others say that you can contact them easy. I want to know if is possible to meet all these beings in a lifetime?
Old 07-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Guide

I want to ask you about the astral plane. Some say that is the 4th dimension, others say that is the 5th dimension, some even say that the astral plane contains more dimensions. Please tell me which dimension/dimensions is the astral plane? Thank you.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I want to ask you about contacting higher angels like seraphim, cherubim, thrones, ophanim, archangels, presta angels, mons angels; ascended masters, cosmic masters, elohim, chohans etc. I would love to channel these beings and to meet them. Some say that is not easy to contact them, others say that you can contact them easy. I want to know if is possible to meet all these beings in a lifetime?

Beings such as angels of the light (read: love) are exceptional at talking coherently and wisely. I enjoy them very much. We love because we care and we care because we love. That is what one of them just said. We can see what we are and we know what to do so if you please just allow we can be here with you. That is also what they just said.

I believe that means that if you want to allow them then you need to first know that they are there and that they are available to you as you will. No, you might not sense anything at all. It might be more like a feeling or an impression. Once you learn to 'see' what they 'see' you can talk to them more directly. And I use the world see lightly.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Augadelume

I have a question for you when I was a child I had many gifts now it seems I can not access even one of them fully why is that and how do I gain access like I used to have.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
Beings such as angels of the light (read: love) are exceptional at talking coherently and wisely. I enjoy them very much. We love because we care and we care because we love. That is what one of them just said. We can see what we are and we know what to do so if you please just allow we can be here with you. That is also what they just said.

I believe that means that if you want to allow them then you need to first know that they are there and that they are available to you as you will. No, you might not sense anything at all. It might be more like a feeling or an impression. Once you learn to 'see' what they 'see' you can talk to them more directly. And I use the world see lightly.

I'm glad that there are real chances to contact them and that they can be around me. I'm aware that I might not sense them now. But my abilities are beginning to blossom and I hope that sometime in the future I could contact them.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I want to ask you about the astral plane. Some say that is the 4th dimension, others say that is the 5th dimension, some even say that the astral plane contains more dimensions. Please tell me which dimension/dimensions is the astral plane? Thank you.

The astral planes are simply there. They are their for your amusement. Nothing of particular interest is there. However, if you wish, you can use astral travel as a means to experience upper realms in a different way. So yes, maybe some use. However, do be careful while traveling in the astral planes -- they can be filled with beings who are there for their own amusement. So yes, I generally prefer direct travel which is another thing on its own.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
The astral planes are simply there. They are their for your amusement. Nothing of particular interest is there. However, if you wish, you can use astral travel as a means to experience upper realms in a different way. So yes, maybe some use. However, do be careful while traveling in the astral planes -- they can be filled with beings who are there for their own amusement. So yes, I generally prefer direct travel which is another thing on its own.

Thank you for your answer. Soul travel and spiritual travel can bring much more spiritual benefits from what I understand. Blessings.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augadelume
I have a question for you when I was a child I had many gifts now it seems I can not access even one of them fully why is that and how do I gain access like I used to have.

If you want to have a gift then ask. If you would care to know more I can explain but I don't think it will be necessary.