Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 06-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Suspended
Introduction to Ophie (The Ophanim Collective)

I was visited a few days ago by a new Being in response to a request I received to channel on the subject of the Ophanim. My request turned into a conversation with Ophie, the Ophanim Collective, which I've been asked by Ophie to share here. Enjoy :)

Ophie - Hello, my name is O. Holly calls me One. I like Ophie. If you like that you may use it. I like it shortened. You do that with your names so why not mine? I am an Ophanim. I am like a countless number of eyes all in one, which means that I am simply many, many souls together who are all looking in the same direction. Holly calls it a 'composite.' I am fine with that. A 'composite soul.'

I am an Ophanim who is mostly concerned with keeping things in your multiverse in alignment and working correctly. I am a bit like the tinker or the tailor – or perhaps both, who carries around a bag of special tools and who tinkers with anything and everything that requires rebalancing. I also do other things, such as forecasts! I predict the 'weather' in the local universe and in the multiverse and I make sure we all have rain macs handy (laughing). No, I don't. Not really. I make sure we can weather the storm and when we can't I change the path of the lightning. I am a first line of defence against trouble and I ensure that things run as they should and that the equations that hold it all together balance. So I am a bit like a super smart tinker-tailor who does clever sums. I know my channel hates maths, I'm not even going to try her!

Holly- I despise maths!

O - Holly you won't be doing this maths for so many years you can't even count them! Your local God concerns himself with the growing of his children. To that end he 'employs' a large number of angels and archangels. I concern myself with how God-souls, or huge, composite souls like mine work, where they are going, how they will get there, and how the whole picture fits together. It is chaos to you but a wonderful challenge to me! Little Gods like the local God concern themselves with small problems, I deal with things like little children who won't do homework. I'm laughing. I'm teasing. Don't be scared if I was a teacher I'd be very nice. I am not a serious being, as you may have guessed by now! (winks)

I am also a bit of a counsellor. I take care of the emotional and technical needs of archangels. If they need some information about where the universe is headed and how best to match your soul purpose around that, they come to old Ophie with their request and he gets them the low down on how to handle it. Or he gives it to their local God and the local God takes care of it.

You get what I mean, don't you? I mean that God itself is a 'composite' soul anyway, and God is made up of loads and loads of different sized and shaped bricks, kind of like Lego. I am a very big brick and there are smaller bricks who are God all the same, who can act like God and do God-ish things, but if they get stuck they come to Ophie or someone like him for help. So I am God but I am also Ophie, and there are thousands, millions of others even more God-ish than me! Do you get what I mean?

H - You mean you're one instance of the divine who's very accomplished at being a creative soul, ie, a God, and that you sort of advise other 'Gods' and keep things running smoothly.

O - Correct yes. We are all like that Holly, it's just that some of are bigger bricks so we fit better next to other big bricks. Some of us are little bricks so we fit better with little bricks. Are you a brick or a little window? I'm not sure. I can see right through you into your world. You are one of those tiny little white windows!

H -(laughing) You're cute when you do that. Very cute. You're just joy all over. Everything you say is just full of joy. It oozes out of you. You're actually a joy to be around because of it.

O - Steady on, sweetness or we won't get to the end of this bit of fun before I decide to do something surprising (winks.)

Now then. While I am helping out the archangels with their daily responsibilities, and God is helping them, I am a slightly older God who is helping all of you. As a result I don't get many chances to speak openly. It's not like people come knowing on my door going 'Ophie, Ophie! Come and give us a hand with this dilemma!' I just don't get calls like that because nobody knows I exist!

H - (teasing) Can I get a 'awwwww'? You mean you're considered...what? Distant?

O - I do yes. Ophie is sad, make no mistake, he is very sad because Ophie is a collective with so many perspectives that we can use to help in so many situations and we do not get called on because we have not been properly introduced to the world! So we would like to call on the world and tell it that we exist and that we are waiting for our chance to come and help in the changes taking place on Earth. We are very keen to help. We have been stuck very high up, dealing with big troubles for a long time because for a very long time our interference on the Earth plane wasn't practical. There weren't enough capable channels, or enough opportunities for us to help but now there are.

There is one Ophie collective for every human soul on Earth. That's a lot of Ophie's and there are as many archangels too. Not just six or seven but loads and loads! You don't always hear their names because they don't always need names, any more than I do. They'll just jump in and help and we want to be the same!

So if you need help one day you can yell 'Ophies!' or 'Archangels!' and we'll get the message. You don't need a patron saint or a birthday angel or any prior contact. It doesn't matter if you've never spoken to angels before or if you've already asked us for six things this week. We'll still help you, the lowest to the highest of angels because we are and always have been united in our service to mankind. This is why I am speaking. Humans are ready for more now, ready to meet greater vibratory beings, ready to receive higher lessons. While the archangels continue to do their jobs we, Ophie would like to get a slice of the action by doing more to help directly on Earth.

Tell the audience why you like me Holly.

H - Alright. I only met you a couple of days ago but you're just lovely. You gave me a very nice cuddle today and for the first time in my whole life I felt all my pain and problems just lift away. I felt like I was a little kid again and everything was wonderful. It's hard to describe, but you just took all the pain and the weight away and made me feel fresh. You also took me very 'high' to show me what it felt like to just love everyone. I got to go away from earth for a bit and forget all that trouble, and enjoy just being me. It was better than refreshing. It was incredibly liberating. And all you did was give me a cuddle. If you did that with everyone on earth once a day, Earth would be a different place. I mean, I feel fantastic! I'm on a natural high here!

O - Well. That is why I want to speak. Ophie is not just one being, but a collective. Like God is many people, each a different 'eye' or perspective on the rest, Ophie is like that too. We are collective and we are all one but we are also individuals like you. If you needed help to understand true love or unconditional love, Ophie would be a great being to call on because we have a wealth of experience available – the sum total of all that has been fed into us. We are a bit like the Borg, except we are nice and we won't assimilate you! You get me don't you? We want to help Earth. We are present anywhere where we are needed and Earth is going into some very tricky changes now so the 'eyes' on her surface, that is, the souls who make up God who live on Earth are in need of some help. Ophie is definitely the best choice for that help because we have done this a thousand times in a billion places before and we know how to make it run through smoothly. Your archangels know too, because we have shared with them everything we know. They are more than just manager angels, they are more like us than you know. So we would like to say to those people on Earth that Ophie is here, at your service, wishing to be called upon by name for our assistance. We would like to share our higher perspective with everyone on planet Earth and begin sharing the love in which we exist - the light of God – with everyone. It is about time we got that chance, so your channelling will soon be followed by even more all over the globe. Some people prefer to think of the very highest of beings are being purely inaccessible. We are here to set the record straight – we are very accessible and we will be in the space around your planet now for the duration of these changes to reach out to everyone who receives this message.

H - Let me get this straight...is Ophie...the sum total of EVERY Ophanim?

O - It is the sum total of every angel Holly, large and small, and I am the mouth they have chosen to speak the words. I am the face we have given ourselves, I am one who is already very proficient with channels are you can tell, but we do not normally speak like this, as One, through one channel. We have not often been so open.

H - Why with me then?

O - We think that you are a good choice to carry this message out to the world. We would like to be closer to mankind, all angels would. Angels find humans just fascinating and so beautiful and we want to help more openly, not just from a distance away or from 'behind the scenes.' We want to be like brothers and sisters and to welcome humanity into the new, ascended world. You get the idea. Now, do you have any questions for me?

H - Yeah. If we call 'Ophie!' we get every angel?

O - You get every angel large and small, every archangel, every Throne and Principality, every angel you can conceive of, all that exist within our order and our race at your disposal. The same will also be said for when you call 'God' or 'Lord' or 'Father' because we will extend all our help and protection to anyone who calls to the divine for help or guidance.

Pleasse do not reproduce without permission.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Ophie and Holly,

May the Love of God, The Great Spirit be forever in your heart.

O .. On behalf of us all: Many thanks for the kind thoughts and invitation. But do tell: How can you help us without infringing the life path chosen by us before our birth here on Planet Earth, and do so without interfering with the universal law of Freewill?

Holly: I don't know how this came over to you but throughout the reading of it I got a definite Indian accent.

JOHNTY
Old 06-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Suspended
Hiya Johnty. :) He didn't sound Indian to me but then again perhaps he sounds different to different people? They have a habit of doing that I find.

I suppose you could wonder what good angels are at all if they can't do anything to help us.

I don't think it's about changing the course of your life. I think it's about helping you cope psychologically and emotionally with where your life needs to go. There are different ways to handle different traumas and we make a lot of decisions in our head about behaviours and feelings and thoughts we have. O is talking about offering love and help in ways which have got more to do with being prepared psychologically to make more loving choices. He wants to inspire us to the same heights of love the Ophanim enjoy. To an extent I think just being around us would help. A lot can be achieved by just making someone feel loved. Good things can come just by people knowing they're not alone in the world. Perhaps that's all he's trying to achieve.

Though O has a lot of ability to change things, I sense he's here more in the capacity of a big brother to have some fun and give us some pleasant experiences of angels and of faith, more than he's here to use that Ophanim power to change things.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Guide

Hello
This is a very interesting message Holly. People ususaly contact or ask for help from spirit guides, angels or archangels, beside God. Is good that exist beings like Ophie/ophanim. With their help this planet should become sooner a place without negativity. I want to be able to channel Ophie, I will ask him to guide and to give messages.
I have read about beings who can be in billions, trillions or more place at once. It shold be a great sensation. I don't think that I understand good this concept of ''collective being''. For example if trillions of beings/spirits are ''one being'', but are also individuals, it means that all are the same, all have the ''same will''. I don't understand much this concept. I want to be me, to have individuality, I don't want to be A, B, C or D; I want to be me, to have my own wil/free will and individuality.
I'm curious, Ophanim in which dimension to they exist? How we can channel them? We the people who are not yet able to channel.
I have have read that exist trillions (probably even more) of archangels, maybe exist trillions or more Ophanim. They are graet beings.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All,

Well .. O .. Holly, I only switched my laptop on because it was raining. You know ..O .., looking after cosmic weather must be jolly interesting for you but where were you when I needed the sun to continue shining. I had other things planned, you see: cleaning the car inside and out was my number one project. And being as I had to put that little bit of exercise on hold I decided to look you both up and read this/your message again.

So ..O .. you are part and parcel of a super-dooper-multi-facited god who's longing to help us poor Earthlings evolve out of out three-dimensional existence. Now this is going to sound rather trite: But that's all most of us know.

It's all very well hiding yourselves behind your godly/spiritual powers of invisability and hope we notice the good works you are doing for us, which I'm sure most of us would thank you for if we knew what they were, but what most of us require is some good ol' Planet Earth three dimensional physical evidence - per person - that what you say is true. I know I do.

Well, you can knock me down with a white feather. It's stopped raining and the sun is shining again. Rats! That means I've to go out and clean the car, after all.

JOHNTY
Old 08-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Master

Thank you Holly for sharing. I always enjoy your channelings.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings to you All,

Well .. O .. Holly, I only switched my laptop on because it was raining. You know ..O .., looking after cosmic weather must be jolly interesting for you but where were you when I needed the sun to continue shining. I had other things planned, you see: cleaning the car inside and out was my number one project. And being as I had to put that little bit of exercise on hold I decided to look you both up and read this/your message again.

So ..O .. you are part and parcel of a super-dooper-multi-facited god who's longing to help us poor Earthlings evolve out of out three-dimensional existence. Now this is going to sound rather trite: But that's all most of us know.

It's all very well hiding yourselves behind your godly/spiritual powers of invisability and hope we notice the good works you are doing for us, which I'm sure most of us would thank you for if we knew what they were, but what most of us require is some good ol' Planet Earth three dimensional physical evidence - per person - that what you say is true. I know I do.

Well, you can knock me down with a white feather. It's stopped raining and the sun is shining again. Rats! That means I've to go out and clean the car, after all.

*shrugs* Okie Dokie dude! This one's between you and O, LOL. I'm just the channel ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Thank you Holly for sharing. I always enjoy your channelings.

Thanks Nameless! Me too ;) I gotta admit though, this one took me by surprise in a big way! Ophie is very good fun to work with. Very funny and 'down to earth' and quick witted. I'm hoping to do more with him soon.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you both,

Okay, and many thanks Holly for all that you are doing for us.

By the way Holly, I do hope my postings here are not being taken as me having a go at ridiculing you or ..O .. because they are not meant to be. I am dyslexic and some of the things I write, without me being aware of it, can be read in two ways and some people take serious offence. I never, ever write to harm or hurt anybody.

JOHNTY
Old 09-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings to you both,

Okay, and many thanks Holly for all that you are doing for us.

By the way Holly, I do hope my postings here are not being taken as me having a go at ridiculing you or ..O .. because they are not meant to be. I am dyslexic and some of the things I write, without me being aware of it, can be read in two ways and some people take serious offence. I never, ever write to harm or hurt anybody.

Hiya,

That's cool. I wasn't sure if you were joking or if you didn't like O, or what. I did read it two ways I have to admit. I wasn't sure how to take it because it reads like hearing from O made you angry that you weren't getting your own evidence. I dunno. To be fair, evidence was hard won for me. Took 25 years before I could even hear angels. Before Azrael came along I was a complete skeptic and I'd never heard an angel in my life. I still have trouble believing what I hear, and I'm the one hearing it! :)

What I'm digging at, I suppose, is that if it's evidence you want I can't provide it, and I don't think words can. You need the experience, which I can't help you with - Ophie might be able to. Archangels might be able to help you. I can't. Not unless I suddenly gain the ability to teach people how to channel, lol ;)

Still, I'm glad you didn't mean any harm. Now I know I won't read your posts that way. :)
Old 09-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Hello
This is a very interesting message Holly. People ususaly contact or ask for help from spirit guides, angels or archangels, beside God. Is good that exist beings like Ophie/ophanim. With their help this planet should become sooner a place without negativity. I want to be able to channel Ophie, I will ask him to guide and to give messages.
I have read about beings who can be in billions, trillions or more place at once. It shold be a great sensation. I don't think that I understand good this concept of ''collective being''. For example if trillions of beings/spirits are ''one being'', but are also individuals, it means that all are the same, all have the ''same will''. I don't understand much this concept. I want to be me, to have individuality, I don't want to be A, B, C or D; I want to be me, to have my own wil/free will and individuality.
I'm curious, Ophanim in which dimension to they exist? How we can channel them? We the people who are not yet able to channel.
I have have read that exist trillions (probably even more) of archangels, maybe exist trillions or more Ophanim. They are graet beings.

Hiya Jordank.

The way I understand it is like this; everyone is part of God so collectively we have a common 'will' but each one of us embodies a different path to achieve that will. Out souls are happy enough to be on that path. In that way we have both individuality AND we're one with the whole. You do have your own free will - it just so happens that your free will fits in with the creators plan!

Our local God - that is, there's a frequency of awareness that a being has to match to really be considered capable of being a God. Understand this is all relative, we're all Gods, but I'm talking about the concept we have of a creator. I was given a model of the universe that has 13 densities, but since then it's become obvious that densities go much higher and level 12 is about the frequency of a God, by our standard. Ophie is one step behind God. He's learning Gods steps as he goes, learning how to build his own universes and have his own children and such.

It's complex because technically Ophie exists in every density, as does God, as do we all. When he visits Earth he's coming here at a much lower vibration, sending only a tiny portion of his consciousness down here to interact with us. So what we see and perceive of him is much less than the sum total of his being and ability. Ophie is an angel, but he's coming from a different place with a different message and purpose to the conventional 'archangels.'

(It's actually even more complex than that becuse at a certain level single souls meld into collectives anyway. After 8th density souls become clusters or groups, and those souls have an 'oversoul' or parent, and the parent has a god who made him, and the god is a child of a greater soul. Souls can't be separated from each other, so basically when you look into the eyes of an archangel you're looking at your own soul, staring back. He's like a time traveller who's come here from your own future, because you're part of his soul, literally joined to him. He IS you, and you're him, but right now you're expresing yourselves as different, independent beings so it doen't feel that way.)

Ophie told me that for ever human soul on Earth there is an Ophanim collective - so there are over six billion collectives of these huge, ancient light beings out there. Their population literally dwarfs ours. There are so many angels in existence that they couldn't give me a number for their population that I would understand. They just say 'trillions.'

As for how to channel, honestly I don't know. I'll ask him. I'll see if he can give a better answer than I can, because for me it's automatic. I don't know how I do it, it just happens.