Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 09-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Love&Light

Jesus had a father?

I don't believe Jesus was a son of god myself, I think he had a father. I do believe he was given a generous dose of Gods magic though.. and I guess you could still call him son of God for this reason.

Do you not think that this is more likely?
Old 09-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Master
Jesus had a father and a mother. Joseph and Mary. That is not a secret. So I am a little confused as to what this topic is about?

Are you trying to say that Jesus was not conceived through immaculate conception and was conceived like any other child. That may be a much more clear topic than Jesus had a father.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:57 PM
AngelBreeze

¤ Jesus Is the Son of God! ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

I don't believe Jesus was a son of god myself, I think he had a father. I do believe he was given a generous dose of Gods magic though.. and I guess you could still call him son of God for this reason.

Do you not think that this is more likely?

Greetings Love&Light,

I see that you don't believe Jesus is the Son of God. However, He IS, unequivocally! There is no better explanation for this than what is contained in the Holy Bible, an account from those who knew Jesus and His story. Biblical scholars also have embraced these fine words of Jesus being the Son of God. The prophets in the Old Testament also revealed the truth that Jesus was part of the Deity.

Four Gospels Contain Information That Jesus Is God's Son. They are:
John; Mark; Matthew; Luke. There are specific passages in each of those Gospels, on average, about seven to eight that speak about Jesus being the Son of God. I would be happy to list them for you if you wish.

Besides the above, the following passages also speak to the matter.
"Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. For the Father loveth the Son, and showeth Him all things that Himself doeth: and He will will show Him greater works than these, that ye may marvel." -- JOHN 5:19-20 (KJV)

The above Biblical passages show the true relationship between the Father (God) and the Son (Jesus) whom He sent. That is why Jesus could perform the miracles that He did and that no man has ever been able to duplicate or can duplicate including the biggest leaders of all other religions. There have been many who have doubted, as well as blasphemed against the Son of God yet it remains that He IS the rightful and only begotten Son of God who was born of a woman named Mary as was announced by the Archangel Gabriel and who lived on earth incarnate for thirty-three years with His mission being to give Salvation unto mankind which He accomplished by his crucifixion and then His resurrection.

In John 10:30 (KJV) Jesus states: "I and my Father are One."

And eight other figures plus, who lived in His day, called Jesus The Son of God. They are: Peter, Gabriel, Martha, John, John the Baptist, Nathanael, Mark, and The Disciples.

But know that even spirits of evil acknowledged Jesus as The Son of God. I can provide you with those Biblical references as well. And if demons who are all-evil know Jesus to be the Son of God and tremble and bow down before Him due to that acknowledgment, then that speaks more than volumes to answer your question.

"For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: that all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father, He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent Him." -- JOHN 5:22-23 (KJV)

In the above passages God gives Jesus the authority to judge man. That authority was given to Him by His Father, God the Father.

And you use a wrong word when you say that Jesus was given a dose of God's "magic", it was not magic. He was Divinely Blessed with that Power given to Him by His Heavenly Father as exemplified above in John 5:19-20.

Indeed, there are some who cannot see the forest for the trees for there are none so blind as those who Will Not see. But the fact remains that Jesus is The Son of God just as He was yesterday, as He is today, and as He will be tomorrow.

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Old 09-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
well, maybe Mary was abducted by aliens and artifically inseminated thereby retaining her virginity. maybe Jesus was an human/alien hybrid.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, maybe Mary was abducted by aliens and artifically inseminated thereby retaining her virginity. maybe Jesus was an human/alien hybrid.

I've always kind of liked this theory... Blaspheme? Maybe to some... but fun to think about.

I just bought a book on UFO's and the Bible. I personally think there is a big connection.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Ascender

So people will buy into the whole UFO/Alien theory regarding Jesus' birth and not that maybe Mary procreated with someone whom we don't know of? Well from my understanding, Jesus' earthly father was a Roman general who was killed in battle. And that's all I'll say about that.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Master
i can't say i "believe" in UFOs but i can imagine the Earth being terra formed for habitation and used by superior intelligences as a lab whereon different human "cultures" were created. and interactive experimentation with the evolving primates caused the primitives to believe in "gods".

lol maybe the taking of blood samples from the primitive humans caused the concept of blood sacrifice to the "gods".
Old 09-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
So people will buy into the whole UFO/Alien theory regarding Jesus' birth and not that maybe Mary procreated with someone whom we don't know of? Well from my understanding, Jesus' earthly father was a Roman general who was killed in battle. And that's all I'll say about that.

I believe that Buddha's mother was the same way. An immaculate conception as well. Where she was supposedly taken up into the heavens. So I wonder if there are similarities in how they created the idea of Jesus's birth.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I believe that Buddha's mother was the same way. An immaculate conception as well. Where she was supposedly taken up into the heavens. So I wonder if there are similarities in how they created the idea of Jesus's birth.

maybe the superior intelligences kick start human metamorphisis by introducing new hybrids (avatars) now and then.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Master
I've heard the alien theory before. However not the Roman General theory. Interesting. IMO It's more likely that his father was an alien (lol), but anything is possible.

So here's my order of likelihood:

1. his father was Joseph. She was pregnant when they married. Ho hum.
2. his father was another Jewish man, but Joseph agreed to marry her anyway. She was already pregnant but wouldn't give away the father. Still no big deal...kind of a "scandal" but it happens.

less likely:
3. his father was not of this earth (alien abduction or seduction). Handled exactly the same as #2 above. LOL....

very unlikely:
4. his father was not Jewish (your theory) but Joseph agreed to marry her anyway. Everyone would know...ppl talk. This would be really unlikely. Especially a high profile person like a general. Couldn't the General find companionship more discreetly? Also opportunities for them to ever have met and spent time alone would have been almost impossible. Unless you're saying she was raped? In which case it would have still been handled like #2...but with open knowledge & compassion.

#3 is kind of out there, LOL...but IMO more likely than #4. Why? An alien could presumably "cover" and appear convincingly as a Jewish man. Romans were considered pagans and were unclean by virtue of their diet, many of their sexual practices, etc. Sounds like a little historical fantasising in hindsight. But I appreciate considering the possibilities

peace,
7L