Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Master
I suppose this is like all the promises we hear every year on the news, that there's a new cancer break through, its always within 5 years, and always in 5 years you never hear anything about it.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:48 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPointField
Oh, good grief. Semantics...

I should have worded that better. You're bored with the direction the conversation has gone.

I was interested in what you had to say, and I was curious where you stood. You made it clear that you didn't want to talk about anymore, so I said ok and now you're picking on semantics when it was obvious what I meant.

semantics? just being accurate....

When I use a word, or words, I try to pick them carefully to accurately reflect my meaning.

You were wrong in what you wrote about me. It wasn't a case of my "....picking on semantics when it was obvious what I (zpf.) meant." It wasn't obvious at all to me what you meant, zpf.

I wasn't bored but I don't write about what I don't understand or what I don't have relevant experience about.

Let's keep our interchanges polite and accurate, eh?
Old 07-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
One problem with keeping an open mind is that it may eventually get filled with the nonsense of others...
only if you let it
Old 07-04-2011, 12:38 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
only if you let it

Sometimes it can happen via the back door when your guard is down - been there, had it happen....
Old 07-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Jules

Yes it can but it's still yourself that's allowed the thoughts to manifest further .. off topic though so will leave that for another thread lol :) xx
Old 07-04-2011, 01:09 PM
mac

Quote:
Yes it can but it's still yourself that's allowed the thoughts to manifest further .. off topic though so will leave that for another thread lol :) xx

You're right, Ju, and I learned an invaluable lesson by my errors but that's another story for another thread, another time, another forum.....

We'll
not go off-topic even though this topic has just about come to a halt anyway!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Jules

LOL ya bugsybags ;) x
Old 07-04-2011, 01:23 PM
mac

Quote:
LOL ya bugsybags ;) x

Old 07-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Foodmuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPointField
Foodmuse, I don't mean to be rude, but...huh?

We were talking about physical levitation and movement. I respect what I think you're trying to say, but we live in the physical world for a reason and need to move about in it too. It would be cool to have a new form of energy and locomotion.

This is part of my original "huh?". What ability? I'm not even sure what you mean by this.

Another "huh?". What does anti-gravity have to do with healing or expecting someone to fix us?

I agree, but not physically.

I really do appreciate the sentiment and I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm just not sure how your comments related to this discussion....?

Thanks for even trying to hear what I was saying. Perhaps the Huh? will be a light beaming from your consciousness.
I am sure you've heard the saying; "As above so below". It is here I make my point.
We are spiritual beings before we become "physical beings" In this light I request that you read my post above again. I assume we are no longer in the sandbox.
In other words: When you have formulated the "QUESTION" in the correct formation the answer is there before you have had time to finnish the formation of the "question":
Think about this instead of chasing your tail for the answer.
The answer is within, and will only be respected when it comes from this "space/place"
Beams of Love will take you where you what to go......
Old 07-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Ascender
I don't think they'll understand the nature of gravity until they understand why matter has mass (the theoretical Higgs bosun or whatever).

I think the only way it'd happed would be if the LHC at CERN had some sort of a breakthrough. Maybe that'll happen.