Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-01-2018, 02:48 AM
Knower
Angel1 Celestial beings

In this thread, I will be posting a belief of mine that I hope you guys can take into intrest. This is that we are all but also none.

What this idea means to me is that every angel, god, any celestial being made from energy including the darker ones we are and we represent in the journey of our lives. Everything is made from energy which also can neither be created or destroyed. Just activated and deactivated in a sense.

I came across this ideal when discussing with a friend about our experiences with angelic beings, she added a story of hers of which she asked an angel if she was real and the angel responded with "Yes and No" then explained why it is. We all are just a thought that a higher being has wished to become true, like cars, computers, phones, businesses, and other various things we see on a daily basis. They were just ideas and thoughts at one point in time.

This concludes my small gist of what this is. If you wish to discuss further on feel free to comment :) Have a good Night/Day whatever it is where you live!
Old 15-01-2018, 03:58 AM
Master

I feel like there's truth to that. I heard someone say that angels and demons are in us. I think there are multiple parts of the personality as well. Part of us feel like doing something, another part won't let us. For me it seems wise to understand the host of personalities inside so as to not get confused and dissapointed in ourselves.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I feel like there's truth to that. I heard someone say that angels and demons are in us. I think there are multiple parts of the personality as well. Part of us feel like doing something, another part won't let us. For me it seems wise to understand the host of personalities inside so as to not get confused and dissapointed in ourselves.

Ahh, yes it is a wide known belief for many who have opened themselves as far as the people who have found it out. It's quite hard to grasp the concept if you do not believe that everything is energy and nothing is different besides the frequencies that we all are on.
Old 15-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Badcopyinc

I've been told this as well. it was explained like LOA,
here in the 3rd Time is a buffer based on our own belief but in the 4th there is no buffer intentions manifest immediately.
hence the reason for the 3rd to make sure your don't go up there and manifest things you dont want like most people do here.
which generally most of those things come from fear and that's also a big center of attention here in the 3rd, getting past fear.

beautiful post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckiNNgfMKcQ&t=183s
Old 15-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I've been told this as well. it was explained like LOA,
here in the 3rd Time is a buffer based on our own belief but in the 4th there is no buffer intentions manifest immediately.
hence the reason for the 3rd to make sure your don't go up there and manifest things you dont want like most people do here.
which generally most of those things come from fear and that's also a big center of attention here in the 3rd, getting past fear.

beautiful post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckiNNgfMKcQ&t=183s

Thank you for such a compliment! I think you'd find some of my more recent threads just as beautiful..
Old 19-01-2018, 04:37 AM
Master
Maybe we are not real relative to a higher self. And maybe that higher self is not real relative to the true God.

However for me relative to you, I am real, you are real. Since we all exist on this physical reality, I consider everything to be real. The ideas I have about God and my higher self are just that, ideas. They are dreams only relative to my level of existence. They bend to my will, haha. Maybe my higher self thinks the same way, however since my focus is on my ego I don't really care how things seem to my higher self. I care about how things seem to me. Same with God, I don't care how God sees the universe because I am not the universal God.

There is a universal iceberg. I am the tip of the iceberg. Before I understood that I thought it sucked to be the top, however now that I know the entire universe around me is working for my benefit I feel happy about my meager mortal existence. I feel comforted by the universe like a child being cared for by their parent. I feel OK when I get angry or express flaws because I know I'm just the tip of the iceberg.
Edit: it feels like I am the top because I am the ego. However for my higher self it probably feels reversed, like they are the top of the iceberg and my 1% is beneath the surface of the water.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:51 AM
Seeker
Also bare in mind that, as said in the LOA Lost Teachings of Atlantis - there is no absolute answer, neither Black nor White, ..., BUT there are paradoxes that are intertwined in the mix ... and they may not be obvious in the logic that our situation(s) allows +-
Old 26-01-2018, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo

I came across this ideal when discussing with a friend about our experiences with angelic beings, she added a story of hers of which she asked an angel if she was real and the angel responded with "Yes and No" then explained why it is. We all are just a thought that a higher being has wished to become true, like cars, computers, phones, businesses, and other various things we see on a daily basis. They were just ideas and thoughts at one point in time.

Hi,

I like that "yes and No" reply. However the explanation passed on to your friend leaves a lot to be desired. I can appreciate that she accurately got what she was able to comprehend.

The divine design is to integrate the human self and the divine self in such a way that this seperation principal disappears. We are not just a thought or some abstract representation as I see these things. We are a co-creative partner in the evolution of our human life expression.

In about 12 years time an ET race with our particulr human characteristics will make there presents known to us. Then we will get to see where human evolution can take us. Until that time we just have no way of knowing those things for most of us.

That is how I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/