Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Why do ghosts haunt people

Channelled inspiration

Ghosts cannot haunt at will . they haunt when karma days so . this means that all hauntings have a purpose and that purpose is according to a define plan god has four all of us on earth .

Some people only see one ghost in there whole life others see ghosts more often it all depends on the karma .

A person can get haunted , for doing wrongful things on earth to others . the haunting can be to repay the karma for that persons sin.

To understand why you may have been haunted you will need to ask god and the angels in prayer and await inspiration .

We walk past many ghosts every day yet we never see them . this is because to see them your third eye chakra has to be activated and only god and the angels can do that so 4th dimension spirit world runs parallel to our three dimensional world .

Hauntings can be brief and only once or can last days weeks or years .
Old 25-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Master
Is it possible for a bad / evil person to be haunted because they have no conscience and aren't tuned in to spirits?

Are hauntings/ghosts all a part of how our minds work? Is it just superstition that makes some think their place is haunted? I've heard enough in my life to believe that there are spirits but proving is a small issue.

Old 26-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Master

I see hauntings as from human created thought forms . We all create them most unconsciously , a few create them consciously . There are methods to get rid of them , info is on the net .
Old 26-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Is it possible for a bad / evil person to be haunted because they have no conscience and aren't tuned in to spirits?

Are hauntings/ghosts all a part of how our minds work? Is it just superstition that makes some think their place is haunted? I've heard enough in my life to believe that there are spirits but proving is a small issue.

Hauntings are not created by our minds . they are however part of our minds when ghosts haunt us I have been chased out my house by ghosts 6 of them walked through the wall I ran to the police station I was scared other hauntings I've had were less scary but they all happen for a reason

Evil people can and are haunted they can hurt people or kill others and the spirit of the dead person will be very angry and hurt with there killer and will haunt them
Old 07-01-2018, 02:45 AM
Knower
Interesting read and concept you have here Pegasus, thanks for sharing!
Old 09-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Aura
Interesting read and concept you have here Pegasus, thanks for sharing!

BOOOO!!!

Hi star.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Guide

cause they can't haunt ghosts
Old 10-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle

cause they can't haunt ghosts

lol gud 1 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but we can honted thm we can booo

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here are some of my thoughts on the topic of why ?

1) The Ghost is Attached to the House

There are times when the previous owner of the house will come back to the house after death. When this happens there could be acidity in the house, as the deceased person might not understand why someone new is in their home.

Many times, they come back to the house as this is where they were the happiest where they felt safe and secure. They can do normal things like closing and opening doors, making the floor boards squeak, or even turn water on. There are times when communications might well be attempted, things like the TV acting up, or the phone ringing but there is no one there, or static there on the line.

2) The Ghost is Attached to the Land

There are times when a ghost is attached to the land this can happen when something has changed where they might have had a house. To the ghost they do not understand that what was once there has been removed and something new is in its place. They remember what was there, their house the way it used to be.

There are other times when they are attached to the land, from events that tie to that land, civil war is at times a common connection we find. Other times there are ties to the land being taken from them, or they were somehow tied to that land example slavery.

3) Home Renovations

Many times, ghosts will appear when a house goes under renovations, at times this activity will bring in the original home owner that might not have been present prior to this event happening. They will still feel that the house is theirs and might not like change happening or understand why change is happening.

In this case at times tool, and other items might be moved or even go missing. There too are case where the ghost might even try to help out. In most cases once the renovations are done they move on.

4)Haunted Items

There are times when we bring the ghost home with us as they go with an item we might purchase in a second-hand store, or yard sale. These items at times jewelry, a doll, chair or even clothing. There are times too when you inherit an item that has a ghost attached to it. In this case make it clear you wish to cherish the item and keep it close.

To figure out that the activity is tied to an object is to look for where the activity is coming from in certain rooms. It is said that in cases like this the only way to get rid of the ghost is to get rid of the item.

Lynn
Old 13-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Master
Lynn's post answers this question extensively. I have nothing more to add that wouldn't be redundant. Good question Pegasus and welcome to the forum.