Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

iamthat;
Quote:
Well, so much judgement! A very emotive issue for some.

As it SHOULD be to any parent and to any who know their Soul !!

Quote:
I wonder how many people who abuse children were themselves abused as a child. And were their abusers also abused as children? It is easy to point the finger and blame, but blame is not the same as understanding.

ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT !!!

IF it were somehow the fault of previous abusers then simply EVERYBODY that got molested would the go on to become a molester themselves as you say - that does NOT HAPPEN - and so the comment IS irrelevant - the fact of whether there is history or not does NOT make the individual commit the act themselves, OBVIOUSLY NOT - so please don't try to defend them by saying it is somehow inherited as that is complete RUBBISH !!!

if it was inherited in any way shape or form then EVERY victim would turn abuser themselves - my wife and 4 nieces + 3 nephews, do NOT fit that bill - nor do thousands upon thousands of other victims...Complete irrelevant fallacy..

I understand them very well indeed - went to prison for beating one - did that after I asked him directly to his face WHY he had abused my wife as a small girl - his answer was because she ENTICED him he said, led him on, SEDUCED him and she liked it he said - so of course I beat him - proud and arrogant totally unrepentant, he told me to beat him as I would NEVER make him stop - he had already destroyed two generations of my family, so of course I did as my SOUL directed - lucky for him the police came when they did !!

AS MY SOUL DIRECTED !! You probably wouldn't understand I doubt - ever been face to face with EVIL..?...if you ever do, you will know what I mean.. Ive faced it in a few different disguises but its ENERGY is unmistakable I assure you you will know it and you will want to destroy it - IF you know your Soul - pedos give off a very evil energy, corrupt and foul to those who are spiritually acute....

And karma..?..as in a tally of good vs bad - does not even exist in the manner you imagine it does...

Yes it is unfortunate that we have this world we do have - it IS a harsh and hostile world - EVIL - and if you cant see that or you have been lucky enough to avoid it thus far then you must live in a bubble - it touchs the rest of us daily - just turn on your tv news for clarity or go stand in your local run town neighbourhood yuoll soon see true evil....

YES, we do each create the world we live in - pity is that the majority here are totally spiritually ignorant, and so the world we share is likewise founded upon a total spiritual ignorance of Self - comments defending such evil acts or turning a blind eye to it, just show us that ignorance clearly..