Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Gracey

one eyed black image

okay, the other day my one son saw a black image that was maybe 6 to 8 inches wide and long walk past the window on our back porch. so, i got some salt and put it along the door way. shortly afterwards, a fierce wind storm came and blew all the salt away.

today, my other son, his twin brother, saw a black image that was maybe 6 to 9 inches wide in the shape of a blobbly rectangle that went into the shape of a triangle at the bottom. he also said that he could see the imprint of one eye in the middle of the head area. this time the image was in our bathroom/mudroom doorway.

any idea of what this could be?
Old 02-01-2018, 01:20 AM
Lepus

Hello,

Could be a shadow being?

Shadow People & Dark Beings

Lepus
Old 02-01-2018, 01:31 AM
Master

My guesses would be some of the standard things . Left over energy , a human created thought form , a ghost , an astral critter , a being from another dim.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:08 AM
Knower

Well it's interesting! What do YOU think it is, Gracey? Do your boys have any ideas?
Old 02-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Gracey

Hey Lepus. thanks for the link. I did come across that one earlier. i did some research on it before i posted. i re-read it though, just to see if i had any other insights the second time around.

and thanks desert rat for the response.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
Well it's interesting! What do YOU think it is, Gracey? Do your boys have any ideas?

well, i did come across one other person on the net who saw a rectangle head black image with one eye. he didn't know what it was.

i asked my boys. one said he thought it to be a stick man cause it was so thin. he also said the image wanted him to go outside.

my other son was terrified and i had to sleep with him last night. he says he thinks it is a demon. my son is afraid of triangle shapes due to the kkk scaring him. so, this thing must of played on his fears.

all of us have seen shadow people before, and some other worldly things, but never one that had sharp shapes before, such as triangles and rectangles, plus the one eye thing concerns me.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Knower

Yeah it really is disconcerting, especially with it wanting your son to go outside. Yikes. That gave me a full-body shiver.

What are you planning to do now? Sounds to me like you must have some protections in your home preventing the thing from coming inside..?
Old 02-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Gracey

Well, I did sage the home (again). I taught my kiddos how to protect themselves with light. I am wondering if there is a portal on my property. I have crossed over so many earth bounds all ready. o it made it inside already. my son saw it in the door way of the mudroom/ bathroom.

as soon as i put that salt on the door way, the winds got really strong. i should of put it on the inside. i do have holy water in that spot already, so i just dont know at this point. i guess wait and see if the saging and blessing/transmuting of energy helped or not.
Old 26-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Ascender
Just wondering gracey when it goes into a triangle shape
does it have three lights singally on each end of the triangle ?