Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 12-02-2019, 01:28 PM
ImthatIm

Am I not what I have always be-en?

Have I not just peeked out from my coverings and hid from what I've seen?

My awakening has be-en waking, the problem is I don't want to uncover.

I'd rather stay in bed.

But wait!!!
Is that a fresh brewed cup of JOY I smell, enticing me to uncover and climb out.

I glow and radiate inside out and outside in.

Now that the Light's on, I forget why I covered my head, in my bed.
Old 16-02-2019, 04:49 AM

Our behaviors have their consequences. Our emotions have their traces. We carry these consequences and traces in our souls, and we act based on these consequences and traces, in the next life, in each life. Of course God forgives our sins, because God watches our doings with love and compassion. It's we who have to be responsible for our actions and intentions. God only watches us and God is not responsible for what we do. We have to be responsible for our behaviors and emotions.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:31 AM

When we grow up, we got hurt or are afraid of getting hurt, so we build walls around us. Within the walls, we feel safe, ease and nobody can harm us. This is the armor to protect ourselves. If we wish to get back to the state of a child's mind, we need to clean up this armor, our walls. Once this armor is cleaned, and we reach the state of a child's mind, we can receive love in our heart. This love can prevent us from getting hurt and we don't need our walls or armors any more. When we put ourselves in the circle of love, nothing can harm us, because love can heal everything.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:53 AM

Love is everywhere. While we close our heart or build walls around us, we don't/can't sense love. If we search/wish love from someone, we rely on this person for love. This is not love, purely dependency. Love out of dependency will soon and eventually vanish. We get ****ed off, when we feel something that doesn't suit our mind. This is where our suffering comes from, because someone decides our happiness. We leave the decisions to some other people for us, for our love, for our life. We don't have any control on our life or anything. We rely on some other people to make decisions for us, to give us love. Once we rely on ourselves, and then we can reconnect love.
Old 21-04-2019, 03:03 AM

Our egos build walls, armors to protect ourselves and they love to control everything. Our egos create boundaries and limitations in which we imprison ourselves. In this way, we disconnect with the divine source. One of the ways to clean up our walls, our armors is to surrender ourselves to whatever happens to us, in particular something bad, unwanted. Surrender allows us to break free, and it creates some space between us and the divine. We can have faith to the divine that can take care of us. We can have trust for everything because everything happens with a reason. When we surrender spiritually, we stop forcing solutions on situations we can’t control and instead trust and have faith that there is a divine force taking care of everything in a perfectly orchestrated manner. With surrender, we can connect fully with the divine source where the whole universe conspires to support us. We can become joy-filled and fearless. This is a state of reconnecting to love, a state of total confidence and respect for all things. In a way, we go back to where we should belong, the divine source, without the distractions from egos.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Master

you are lucky i am here
is a good thing to tell yourself
ImThatIm got out of bed
and i emerged from my stoner cacoon
that past is how to escape the fear of the future
because time cycles endlessly
any past is a possible future from paradise on
listen to music that was created under the conditions you aspire to live in
if the current offerings sound don't have the ding you like
or sound like official productions, artificial productions that satisfy the least amount possible, without lady wisdom allowed to appear, with them out of the way the coast is clear to stripping off and some skinny dipping even if it's only in your own bath tub.
Old 10-10-2019, 12:46 PM

To wake up is to remember ourselves. That is to remember what we are, who we are and where we are from.
Old 13-10-2019, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimancheMars
To wake up is to remember ourselves. That is to remember what we are, who we are and where we are from.
I have always known who I am. I am mentioned 3 times in the Bible.
Oddly enough, no one has claimed those Biblical characters were not me.

My first appearance in the Bible - a miracle occurred. I was the one
in which the miracle occurred through. The event is recorded in Numbers 22:21-38.

My second appearance was when Mary was about to give birth of Jesus. I provided the transportation
and when Joseph sought out somebody to help deliver Jesus, I was present when Jesus was born.

My third appearance was when Jesus arrived in Jerusalem. People claim the local people of that time
were throwing down palm branches for Jesus but in reality it was for me: I was a small guy. Matthew 21:5
speaks of how I helped fulfill prophecy and verses 6-7 speaks of how the people reacted to me.

An ancient Roman novel was written about me. Actually, it was me in a past life, who wrote the book. It is the only novel written in Latin to survive in its entirety. The novel, which is part of my autobiography is called Metamorphoses. My name back then was Lucius or more formally, Lucius Apuleius Madaurensis.

PEACE

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜