Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
Vespa:

What is known, from the Highest Source is...that this device was NOT created for the officially stated reason that was presented to the public.

This info. is of a secretive nature but what is factually known is that....it officially cost 2 billion dollars to build but in reality it actually cost closer to 4 billion.

And that the purpose of this device is multi-purpose.

1. Being used to keep open a 'dimensional doorway' into higher densities, that being 4th. Density, where military personnel, ample surplus and added technology are waiting to be sent over.
2. This device has the capability to literally move us into a different timeline.

And other capabilities.

The recent info. on Cern creating dimensional doorways or portals and showing pictures of dimensional beings from that other side appears to be factual and was not meant to be shown to the public. And the reason that the faces of those inter-dimensional beings appear black is because....these beings are in a transitional state, coming from the 4th. Dimension to the 3rd. and therefore the light is being absorbed and therefore they appear black, as they are being photographed and viewed by the scientists.

But, as usual, once in a while these secretive or sensitive technologies do get uncovered, like the Grey alien clone that was shown in an old film showing the medical dissection of an actual Grey or like the Military interrogation of an actual Grey alien being filmed at a military underground facility.

These being of a factual but secretive nature and was not sanctioned for the public by those who control these secret programs. But, sometimes, these secretive projects or technologies do come to light or into the public light, but of course, very few humans out there have any interaction with these types of beings and therefore, have no way of factually knowing if it is real or false.

And because most individuals who view these types of videos, that have no real time experience with these things will often place a rejecting judgment or attitude on this type of info. further keeping themselves in the dark, which is what those who control national and multi national paradigms wish, to keep everyone perceptionally blind, because if one is AWARE of these secretive machinations and technologies then....this would create 'empowerment' in the human race and would bring many questions which those in control do not desire...as awareness IS empowerment!

So the goal, by these multi-national bankers and corporations is....to keep everyone blind and dumbed down and to doubt and distrust in anything that appears to be of a conspiratorial nature, and in this way, they keep the sheep from questioning the walls and fences that have been placed all around them.

Awareness is key.

One of the primary secret plans that those Elitists / Powers That Be is to instill the 'Nano-technology' into the human body ( this being planned for the next 2 years ) so that when they are ready to implement a world wide takeover through the official statement of an alien threat and that because of this threat, the aliens appear to look like humans and therefore, the Military will be implementing a world wide procedure for 'injecting a computer chip' into the blood stream so that the Military will be able to check all humans in order to locate and identify any aliens who appear similar and are attempting to infiltrate our race.

For if an individual with one of these computer chips was to rise up against the Govt. and challenge the Govt.s' Laws or goals, then the Govt. could 'electronically' turn off that individuals' bank account or ability to purchase food at the market and if that individual became too troublesome...they could literally send a certain frequency to the nano-device that would kill the individual carrying this chip.

The technology is there. And has been there for many decades now.

This of course, would be the beginning of complete and total slavery of the human culture. Something I personally do not see coming to fruition, on our current timeline.

Remember, believe no one, doubt everything and examine and investigate for yourself...what is truth, for you.

In Light & Love Taoist
Old 03-02-2016, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Vespa:

What is known, from the Highest Source is...that this device was NOT created for the officially stated reason that was presented to the public.

This info. is of a secretive nature but what is factually known is that....it officially cost 2 billion dollars to build but in reality it actually cost closer to 4 billion.

As far as I read, the 'official' cost to build was about 4.7 billion.

Quote:
And that the purpose of this device is multi-purpose.

1. Being used to keep open a 'dimensional doorway' into higher densities, that being 4th. Density, where military personnel, ample surplus and added technology are waiting to be sent over.
2. This device has the capability to literally move us into a different timeline.

And other capabilities.

The recent info. on Cern creating dimensional doorways or portals and showing pictures of dimensional beings from that other side appears to be factual and was not meant to be shown to the public. And the reason that the faces of those inter-dimensional beings appear black is because....these beings are in a transitional state, coming from the 4th. Dimension to the 3rd. and therefore the light is being absorbed and therefore they appear black, as they are being photographed and viewed by the scientists.

But, as usual, once in a while these secretive or sensitive technologies do get uncovered, like the Grey alien clone that was shown in an old film showing the medical dissection of an actual Grey or like the Military interrogation of an actual Grey alien being filmed at a military underground facility.

These being of a factual but secretive nature and was not sanctioned for the public by those who control these secret programs. But, sometimes, these secretive projects or technologies do come to light or into the public light, but of course, very few humans out there have any interaction with these types of beings and therefore, have no way of factually knowing if it is real or false.

And because most individuals who view these types of videos, that have no real time experience with these things will often place a rejecting judgment or attitude on this type of info. further keeping themselves in the dark, which is what those who control national and multi national paradigms wish, to keep everyone perceptionally blind, because if one is AWARE of these secretive machinations and technologies then....this would create 'empowerment' in the human race and would bring many questions which those in control do not desire...as awareness IS empowerment!

So the goal, by these multi-national bankers and corporations is....to keep everyone blind and dumbed down and to doubt and distrust in anything that appears to be of a conspiratorial nature, and in this way, they keep the sheep from questioning the walls and fences that have been placed all around them.

Awareness is key.

One of the primary secret plans that those Elitists / Powers That Be is to instill the 'Nano-technology' into the human body ( this being planned for the next 2 years ) so that when they are ready to implement a world wide takeover through the official statement of an alien threat and that because of this threat, the aliens appear to look like humans and therefore, the Military will be implementing a world wide procedure for 'injecting a computer chip' into the blood stream so that the Military will be able to check all humans in order to locate and identify any aliens who appear similar and are attempting to infiltrate our race.

For if an individual with one of these computer chips was to rise up against the Govt. and challenge the Govt.s' Laws or goals, then the Govt. could 'electronically' turn off that individuals' bank account or ability to purchase food at the market and if that individual became too troublesome...they could literally send a certain frequency to the nano-device that would kill the individual carrying this chip.

The technology is there. And has been there for many decades now.

This of course, would be the beginning of complete and total slavery of the human culture. Something I personally do not see coming to fruition, on our current timeline.

Remember, believe no one, doubt everything and examine and investigate for yourself...what is truth, for you.

In Light & Love Taoist

I doubt your claims.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)

CERN is trying to recreate the voice of God. There have the let there be light part , however they lack the understanding of the Lord speaking the words that translate to a certain vibration needed to be combined with the light. I have seen where the pass the light though glass plates with holy scriptures and vadas on them. Close but not quite yet.
Old 15-02-2016, 01:05 AM
Pathfinder

for the record Gem, my dad worked on the h bomb project and blue streak, and spent a year or two in your desert, woomera, my pre school teacher told him i was a genius with great spiritual power, i did my best to avoid being sent to cambridge and walked out of a physics degree because QM was so blatently wrong it was religion, and i didnt want to build AI weapon systems, Newton did not think light was corpusules, may i respectfully suggest you find a school text book on physics and study it.
Old 16-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by canute
for the record Gem, my dad worked on the h bomb project and blue streak, and spent a year or two in your desert, woomera, my pre school teacher told him i was a genius with great spiritual power, i did my best to avoid being sent to cambridge and walked out of a physics degree because QM was so blatently wrong it was religion, and i didnt want to build AI weapon systems, Newton did not think light was corpusules, may i respectfully suggest you find a school text book on physics and study it.

I'm pretty sure Newton did think light was corpuscular, so I went to the trouble of finding these quotes from Opticks so as convince you.

Rays of light be Bodies of different Sizes, the least of which may take violet the weakest and darkest of the colours, and be more easily diverted by refracting Surfaces from the right Course; and the rest as they are bigger and bigger, may make the stronger and more lucid Colours, blue, green, yellow,and red, and be more and more difficultly diverted

...Rays of Light into Fits of easy Reflexion and easy Transmission, than that they be small Bodies
which by their attractive Powers, or some other Force, stir up Vibrations in what they act upon...

It's difficult to conceive how the Rays of Light, unless they be Bodies, can have a permanent Virtue in two of their Sides which is not in their other Sides, and this without any regard to their Position to the Space or Medium through which they pass.

Are not gross Bodies and Light convertible into one another, and may not Bodies receive much of their Activity from the Particles of Light which enter their Composition?
(http://www.relativitycalculator.com/...aac_Newton.pdf)

Surely, there can be no better reference that Opticks to elucidate what Newton thought, and this doubtlessly indicates that Newton saw light as corpuscular.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:59 AM
Pathfinder
They are idiots .. it is politics .. and we all get ****ed.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:35 AM
Experiencer
I don't think 'they' are idiots. After all, 'they' invented the Internet, which we all love to use.