Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Master

CERN and the study of anti-matter!

Has anyone read what has been going on with restarting of the Large Hadron Collider in Cern and catstrophic conequences? Just started reading what some people had to say about it and pretty freaked out. Have not seen any threzds about this on this forum.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
I remember, six or seven years ago now, the conspiritualists were spreading alarm and despondency about the Large Hadron Collider, even before it had been switched on. We survived that event (and the switching on of all the other colliders, before and since). I'm sure we'll survive the next public switch on.
Old 17-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Deactivated Account

There is not a conspiracy theory, only conspiracy in action, and CERN is only
a small part of those actions.
Old 17-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Experiencer
Well, the conspiritualists got it wrong last time, so they've probably got it wrong this time.

We'll know soon enough!
Old 17-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Experiencer
While I don't necessarily think they are doing what they are doing with the intent of "opening the gates of hell" and bringing malevolent entities into the world like some of the fringe theories claim, nor do I think it is inevitable that something horrible will happen...

...I DO think that they are playing with energies and forces that are capable of producing unforeseen effects. What those effects could be is anyone's guess, if any happen at all. But I would say there is a greater than zero chance that something unexpected, something remarkable, could happen. It's a small chance, but a chance nonetheless.

But, that's just my humble opinion : )

Many Blessings vespa...

Qkev
Old 18-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Experiencer
Hopefully, something remarkable will happen with the next big experiment at CERN; our knowledge of the universe will expand.

What an amazing time to live in.
Old 19-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Ascender

Trying to recreate the Big Bang seems to me to be playing with fire! Literally!
Old 19-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Experiencer
Well, where would we be without playing with fire! No metal, no nutritious food, be electricity, etc.

And, without CERN we wouldn't be having this conversation, for instance.
Old 31-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Experiencer
If you ask me, I think it's crazy talk that CERN would pose any danger to humanity. Much scientific goodness has come from the experiments at CERN.

Boson
Old 03-08-2015, 05:50 AM
life.love.regret.

It's not just the conspiracy theorists that take issue with CERN.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...the-world.html

I don't have the knowledge to come down for or against what they do but there are credible scientists on both sides of the issue.